Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have suggested edible thongs. Tasty, but can easily be forgotten. :D I want to be remembered, not just eaten then forgotten!

... that didn't come out quite un-gutterly, did it? :devil:

No, not quite. XD
But then again, I don't think any of us are trying to be ungutterly. That should be a challenge -- try to go a week without an gutterly references, euphemisms, metaphors, etc.

Your banner makes me imagine Flack saying "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta." XD

Wal-Mart thongs are excellent! Don't be hating on me. Wal-Mart is my anti-drug so you back off there.

You know what? He doesn't need a thong from me.

I'll give him the whole thing.

You know what? He doesn't need a thong from me.

I'll give him the whole thing.

So will I. I'd ask if you'd want a threesome, but I think you'd want him all to yourself, Jen, and for extensive periods of time.

As for Wal-Mart thongs, they just never have the kind I want, and they're so uncomfortable.

Your banner makes me imagine Flack saying "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta." XD
Ooooh, you think so? :lol: Never thought of it that way! Just picked that cause, well, it's different. And I'm sure Don's had fantasies being a gangsta once in a while. Sacrilegous to hear from a cop, though. :p

threesome
If y'all don't mind, I'd go for the old twosome. Wants him for myself! :devil:

regarding the possible tattoo. It could easily just be a burn or bruise from explosion.
If it's Flack's tattoo, it seems odd that we didn't get a clearer view of it. And if it's Eddie's tattoo, maybe the make up department just forgot to cover it up. I mean, they were probably distracted at the prospect of having to cover him with bruises and scars <g>

Or maybe they just didn't think we'd latch onto the idea of him having a tattoo and speculate about it over the hiatus. :lol:

Personally, I think it's Eddie's tattoo, not Flack's. It wouldn't make much sense to me for Flack to have a random tattoo and have them give no mention of it.

Personally, I think it's Eddie's tattoo, not Flack's.

That was my thinking too. Maybe we can some shirtless or at least sleeveless Flack so we can check out his tattoo. :D [although the likes of Flack with a sleeveless shirt is pretty rare]

^ Well, I think if we make enough noise, Flack will be owning that tattoo. :) I mean, there's no need for them to mention it in the character profile, imho. A tattoo doesn't create a personality, anyway. The person does.

Ceindradh: I dunno, but the pattern is distinct enough to be identified as a tattoo (seen the ep already! Wheee!) If I were part of the makeup crew, I'd be too distracted staring at his utter shirtlessness. And drool on him, too. :D

[although the likes of Flack with a sleeveless shirt is pretty rare]
Let's not lose hope! There's always that hoops game with Danny...

All the more reason to get a Danny-and-Flack basketball game where they're wearing tank tops (or no shirt at all ;)). Maybe we could shove him into a panic room for a while. :devil:

ETA: Great minds think alike (and simultaneously) tiqlado. :lol:

He'll sure be in his wife beater real quick then!
Do they HAVE TO be in a wife beater? I'd prefer shirtless! :devil:

ETA: Great minds think alike (and simultaneously) tiqlado. :lol:
It's frightening, it's giving me goosybumps! :D

Them two in a panic room? Heheh, the room will literally implode! And Don was alleged to be superstitious, right? How does he feel about spending the night with a corpse?

I agree, I think the tattoo is Eddie's.

That's it! Here I go! I must go now and find every picture from the past that may give me an indication that it is in fact his and not Flack's.

*scurries off into the abyss*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back