Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've dicussed that to the end of the world, and we're still not sure what it is...*shakes head*...i think it's probably eddie's, but i dunno. *shrugs*

as for the hair, yeah, i like the s2 hair better, but i was an eddie fan back when he was tag jones on friends. when i found out he was on NY...i became ridiculously addicted.

although i still haven't seen miracle...

i was an eddie fan since i watched csi:NY. i think my first episode was tri-borough...not sure tho... but i do prefer the short hair.
i have yet to see miracle...

Miracle is one of my favorite movies. I could watch it more than once in a day, several times a week, and not be tired of it. Of course, I love hockey, and Eddie Cahill, so maybe it's just me. XD

I bought 'Miracle', only thing what I got to do is to watch it :)

Ice-hockey is here also popular sport. I like it and I always scream my lungs out when our team wins in World Championships or Olympics!!!

ahhh. i loved eddie from le moment i set eyes on him. he really is the mr darcy of new york!

i sometimes like his S1 hair better, but mostly i like his S2 better, but i've liked him since the start.

i think his S1 hair, made him look more of a boy than a man, yet still quite "mature" if you get me? but the cropped hair makes him look a lot ore professional and HOT.

tuesdaymorning said:
Do you guys think the reason why half of new Eddie fans are because of his hair cut?

Come out of hiding. I've been behind this man since the pilot.

I'm one of them. He was cute before - I like that black Irish combination a lot - but after the haircut, it was a hell of a lot easier to stare at him for long periods.

^ Been looking for Miracle here! :( Would wanna see it. Hope folks in RP can help me...

I gotta admit, I had to be nagged to watching NY by my sister just to see this "hot guy", :lol: because I get bored easily if the series isn't worth watching in the first place. Eddie eased me in real easy. :D

As for the hair... I gotta admit I like the S2 version better. Makes him a lot more slick and pro-looking. But I specially liked the first three or so episodes, when his forelocks were a bit longer. Makes him look a bit more boyish.

Hmm, a gutterville block party? Count me in.
Pole dancing, Gary Sinise performing, and most importantly, some Flack n' Danny action. XD

Hmm. I liked Eddie in Miracle because I thought he could goaltend quite well. But I thought he needed to cut his hair or shave or something. Then I started watching CSI: NY, and when I saw that Eddie was part of the cast, I wasn't too excited. But I saw that he had in fact, cut his hair to the mop-length, and he had a clean-shaven face. So that is when my obsession started. I just wish he hadn't cut his hair so short. It puts bad thoughts in my head. :D

No idea about the tattoo, though. Is it a Flack thing or is it Eddie?

I'm not sure but I were to guess I would think it would an Eddie thing, but it were Flack that had it I could see that. Plus it just makes him all that much hotter. :D

but the cropped hair makes him look a lot ore professional and HOT.

Yeah it does!! I LOVE his cropped hair! Oh and I understand what your saying about his S1 hair and everything.

What about bald? Would it be nice in Eddie?

I don't care, all styles are good for him. I look more inside, e.g. personality .... but good look is a HUGE extra bonus!

^ But, question is guys, if bald and moustached is what it takes for him to bolster his career, do you think we'd all be there for him? I'm not sure that I'll like it, but I'd like to think I'll be behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back