Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...yea i think i'd still be into him...i'd just miss the sexy cropped hair and smooth skin. :p but he can do the bald if he really has to...

^ There ya go! :D I mean, he can grow his hair back. And if the time comes that he has to *choke* make himself ugly for that coveted role, we can always squint and imagine his Flack days if he comes on screen... :D

Yeah! He can always grow his hair back! *whew* I would still like his and everything. He will still have those killer blue eyes and everything! :D But the bald thing would be a pretty big adjustment.

Well, I don't dig bald either ... Eddie's hair color is awesome. So dark, so shiny. He must have very good shampoo and conditioner ;)

Nope, sorry guys but I can't do the bald and moustached Eddie. It was bad enough to see him in Lords of Dowtown. That's really the only time I didn't like his look. I didn't mind his hair in season 1. It was cute. It was the sideburns that I didn't like. I also liked him in Miracle and in the pic from Friends:

cahill10.jpg

I like this hair too for the rest of season 2
df1.jpg

I also like this hair (beginning of season 2)
sweetieflack.jpg

Sideburns are kinda sexy ... but it's ok without them. His hair begs to touch. MEOW!!!!!!!!

Many changes for Flack's hair. All right umm... The second pic hair I LOVE most! [#1], then the 3rd pic [looks pretty good there - #2] and lastly his hair in Friends. I dig him in short hair better.

If he didn't have such great hair, I might go along with the bald thing, but the man's hair is so thick and lustrous, you just can't pass it up.

I like it better short though. Maybe his long hair in S1 is because of the movie?

Miracle came out in 2004 so they would have had to film it before then. Wasn't his hair longer in Miracle than season 1? Season 1 didn't start filming until July 2004 so I guess TPTB wanted to try that look on him first. I think his Season 2 hair makes him look more professional as a detective than the longer hair.

I don't know how I'd deal with a bald Eddie, I love his hair so much. But I'm a good fan, so I'd be behind him and just learn to deal -- while looking at pictures of the good old days. XD

^ Anyways, we shouldn't talk about not wanting him to go bald for too long; otherwise, Eddie would get it in his head and do it just to drive us nuts! :p

EDDIE: *reading the thread* So you don't like me bald, huh? Heheh. See if you can handle this... *takes scissors and---*

:eek: !!!

I think also, 'cause he has very long hair-style in 'Miracle' (much longer than s1). He look like a bit older when he has shorter cut (s2).

Poor Eddie, it's just his way of denying how much he loves us. *pets*

My sister has a huge crush on Danny from CSI:NY, though, she wants a poster of him for her birthday and she thinks she's going to marry him. It's very cute.

tiqlado said:
^ Anyways, we shouldn't talk about not wanting him to go bald for too long; otherwise, Eddie would get it in his head and do it just to drive us nuts! :p

EDDIE: *reading the thread* So you don't like me bald, huh? Heheh. See if you can handle this... *takes scissors and---*

:eek: !!!

OMG! (Does he really read these? :), he has so much fun if he does.....) Eddie, if you do, call me ;)

....and don't touch scissors!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back