Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
In "Til Death Do We Part" from season 1, Flack didn't want to go into the abandoned monastery because there were rumors of it being haunted. :p Aww, I loves it when he's scared. *snuggles him into my bosom* :lol:

ETA: This is just getting scary, tiqlado. It's like we're chasing each other around, trying to post the same thing first. :lol: (and you always make it there, apparently :p) But, um, 'church with dead monks'? :lol:

In "Til Death Do We Part" from season 1, Flack didn't want to go into the abandoned monastery because there were rumors of it being haunted.

Awwww!! How cute!! :) Scared Flack sounds adorable!! I gotta see that episode!

hey guys, notice that this thread is going along BLOODY QUICKLY!! *heart BURSTS with pride*

we need a flag to fly our support of teh hotness that is Flack. SO
i made one :D it's rather GARBAGE but that's alright with mee.
supportnow.jpg

Heh heh, a flag! *loves it* :lol:

It was really cute when Flack was scared in that episode. Stella asked him about what happened, and he admitted that he hadn't actually been inside (claimed that he was asking questions, which is his job after all ;)). He even made a comment about the NYPD getting calls of strange noises coming from the place. Stella called him a chicken and suggested that Aiden hold his hand. He was like, "cute" with that snarky little grin on his face. :lol:

Awww!! That scene sounds incredible!! :D Snarky Grin, suggesting Aiden hold his hand, all adorable! Thank you so much for the scene breakdown!

Don't suffocate teh hotness, Fay! Lots of bosoms still await snuggling! :devil:

Faylinn said:
ETA: This is just getting scary, tiqlado. It's like we're chasing each other around, trying to post the same thing first. :lol: (and you always make it there, apparently :p) But, um, 'church with dead monks'? :lol:

I know! :lol: I'm just running with the ideas now cause I'm sleepy, and I've just almost blown off work! Don't you know I LIVE in this forum? :lol:

And the church with dead monks thing. :p I haven't really seen the ep myself, I just read it somewhere. (Will need to PHYSICALLY restrain myself when I get home later now, dernit!)

If I were part of the makeup crew, I'd be too distracted staring at his utter shirtlessness. And drool on him, too.

I'm just imagining the stampede in the make up department when the script for COTP was released.
"Okay guys, somebody has to put cuts and bruises on Eddie's torso. Any volunteers?" <G>

*whines* Please, please, please, please, don't make me jealous and pop that S1 disc when I get home! Me needs sleeeeeep...

( ;) )

"Okay guys, somebody has to put cuts and bruises on Eddie's torso. Any volunteers?" <G>
Get in line folks! After me, that is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back