Film Feature: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Re: Film Feature: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

i friken love this movie, did anyone catch the part after the credits? i just came back from it and i lovers it so damn much and it made me like orlando when i never did, i think it was the long hair that got me

After reading posts about sitting through the end credits, we sat waiting and waiting and waiting until the cinema was empty! I was thinking to myself, man, I going to look stupid if nothing happens at the end. But I had faith in you guys who recommended to sit through it!
Oh! OH! I didn't sit through til the end! Spoiler box me, what happened?

ETA:
Never mind, I scrolled back and found it...

I am very happy that Johnny was naked. heeee. And I'm so happy they made the dog king. When my boyfriend and I were walking home from the movie I was all like 'I totally wanted the pygmy things to worship that dog and make him tribal chief'. I'm psychic :D

Is the movie good ? Does it worth going to the cinema to watch it ?

Bobby said:
Is the movie good ? Does it worth going to the cinema to watch it ?
If you enjoyed the first POTC movie, you'll really enjoy this one, I think it's well worth going to the cinema for. :)

I haven't actually seen the movie yet, but I've spoiled myself to deth. I'm seriously waiting for the weekend to come so I can go see it and take in the awsome-coolness of Jack and Elizabeth. ;) Yeah!

Pointless post, ignor me. *skips off happily in J/E shipper land*

thanks for the advice tinkerbell

No problem Bobby. I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will. ;) :)

yeah, tomorrow i'm going to the POTC 2!!!!

everybody add [WBJD] to their sig. For the people who haven't heard about it yet it stands for Welcome Back Johnny Depp or Weep Because jack Dies. It shows you are a fan

:) I saw this movie twice. The first time I covinced my mom to stay until after the credits and she was mad at me. The people behind us said "We waited through all the credits for that!" The funny thing was I could tell my mom was thinking the same thing. :lol:

915 said:
:) I saw this movie twice. The first time I covinced my mom to stay until after the credits and she was mad at me. The people behind us said "We waited through all the credits for that!" The funny thing was I could tell my mom was thinking the same thing. :lol:

I know, I loved it though. Any extra second is worth watching. It was really stupid though one of th ecredits was Johnny's drivers his chauffers were listed.

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, wooo 4th installment they haven't evn started recordings of the 3rd!

Johnny Depp's take on Pirates

Here's a video clip and interview with him and his take on this fabulous movie- have to have Quick Time or Real Player to see it- hope you do- enjoy ;)

CLICK HERE

I saw this movie on Friday, and it rocked. I still think that I like the first movie better. But this one is hilarious. The obssession with rum continues, and cracks me up. I will say that Davy Jones is a much better villan than Barbossa was. And Johnny Depp was amazing, once again. Of course, I am more of an Orlando Bloom girl. He was beautiful, as always. And did a wonderful job as well. I just can not believe that I didn't know to sit through the credits! I am so bummed. But....now I have a reason to see it again.

^ or you could see it on YouTube. It wasn't the best quality video online though.

Back