Film Feature: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Re: Film Feature: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

shoot! i shouldve known to stay til the end of the credits! :( can someone put in a spoiler code what happened? pretty please? :)

:D :D I'm going to see it today. I'm so happy. My best friend saw it yesterday, and I envy her for that, but its okay, because after I see it today we will be able to talk about it together, without having to worry about spoiling it for each other.

With everything you guys have said about the movie, it sounds even better then I thought it would be. Thanks for the advice to stay after the credits, because I always miss stuff they have after the credits when I see a movie in the thearte(sp?).

I didn't get to see it yesterday because my friend couldn't
make it :(.. I don't mind spoilers thought. it doesn't ruin the experience for me :)
I'll get to see it sometime I'm sure :)

jf, I totally agree with you on that one scene - so hot!!! :eek:

OMG! *scream of delight* I've just found out that they unveiled 3 new waxwork figures at Madame Tussuads on 5th July - one of Jack Sparrow, one of Will Turner and one of Elizabeth Swan! Annnnddd...I'm going to Madame Tussauds on Thursday!! :D Wow, what great timing!! :D

I'm going to be standing there drooling over Jack for ages - I swear I'll take the model home with me! Ok...so maybe not :rolleyes: But a girl needs to dream ;)

allmaple said:
shoot! i shouldve known to stay til the end of the credits! :( can someone put in a spoiler code what happened? pretty please? :)
It wasn't something as interesting as the Xmen 3 end credits teaser. It was rather silly. :lol: I sat till after the credits because I felt my 2 1/2 hours stay in the threater was too short. :D

We see Jack Sparrow naked and all wet and slimy and then Norrington kissing.. just kidding!!! :D We see the Pelegostos Tribe dancing around as they celebrate their new king..the dog who was left behind.

OMGosh! :eek: POTC 2 DMC just broke box office records and it grossed $55.5 m on its opening day. Well Im happy the people didn't mind the critics. ;)

You're so lucky wibble!!! Hope you could take pics of your trip at Madame Tussauds. :D

I get to see it tonight hopefully...it depends on if my roommate gets the time off or not.

Hey Hottie, I'm hoping I'll be able to *fingers crossed*, and if I can, I promise to post them in here and share them with the rest of you :D

:lol: You're such a tease - can you imagine if that really did appear after the credits? :devil: :lol: *drool*

I'm glad it broke Box office records - for a sequel, it thoroughly deserved it :D

wibble said:
Hey Hottie, I'm hoping I'll be able to *fingers crossed*, and if I can, I promise to post them in here and share them with the rest of you :D

:lol: You're such a tease - can you imagine if that really did appear after the credits? :devil: :lol: *drool*

I'm glad it broke Box office records - for a sequel, it thoroughly deserved it :D
LOL! If that will happen the movie will make $250 million dollars in one day. And everybody will just be waiting for the post credit scene. lol!
And thanks we will be waiting for the pictures. *crosses fingers too*

I'm seeing the movie tonight down the Cape at a drive-in. It should be pretty amazing. I just thought I'd tell you all that.

thanks for the pics Hottie_Cath! they were gorgeous!
ive always wondered if they named 'jack sparrow' because of johnnys tattoo. the 'jack' that is there is his sons name and doesnt actually appear in the movie. the bird looks like this in the movie, facing the other way.
thats amazing how much money the movie took in yesturday. i guessed $70 million for the weekend, i guess i should revise my statement :lol: my parents want to wait til the hype dies down so they dont have to go an hour early in order to get a good seat. so ill go again with them in a few weeks :D plus then i wont have to pay for it myself...

eta: now i remember reading something that the bird in johnnys tattoo is actually a swallow, but they didnt want to use that for the pirate name so they used sparrow instead

Well, I saw it tonight and I just have to say that I loved it, but not as much as the first surprisingly.

I found myself leaning over to my friend's and asking "I don't get it" many times in the movie. I found it confusing and hard to follow at certain parts, or maybe that's just because I went to the washroom at least 4 times during the movie. I swear, it was creepy.

Aaaaanyways... Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp had awesome chemistry as always. And that tentacle guy? *shudders* Amazing special effects and makeup.

I loved the ending where they showed Barbossa was really alive. I can't wait to see what happened to him. I'll for sure be watching the third movie when it comes out.

i didnt find it hard to follow, but then again i never left the theatre. there was a lot that happened. tonight i watched the first one with my parents and noticed some little subtleties that were repeated in the second film. ill post the ones i saw and if you have any others feel free to share:

calling will a eunuch, mentioning singapore, in the first jack says 'and then they made me their chief' and was a chief in the second, and of course the apple with barbosa

just a few, but i thought it was a really good trick on the writers part

:lol: Yeah, see that's the difference. I wish I hadn't left the theater that many times. Maybe I shouldn't of bought a large drink...

I caught the apple, but not the other ones. Good job on spotting them. One question: did Jack have the P branded into this arm in the first movie? I don't remember.

yep, jack had the 'p' branded in his arm in the first movie. thats where i got the picture from. i think it had something to do with his run-in with the east india trading company

Back