"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Hi All,

Does anyone know the music that was playing when the gang was walking towards the camera (w/K-Fed in front)?

Tks! :devil:

Spud0303 you might want to check out the "Music Forum" I am sure there is info there if not you can ask there. :)

okay, I have a new thing I noticed. Did anyone hear someone yelling at the guys beating Greg. I could hear "Stop" then there was another time "Stop hitting him" then the same voice said "Stop...an officer" It's really faint over Greg's moaning and the beating sounds, but you can clearly hear "stop...officer". Did anyone else hear this?? It's when he's laying on his stomach and you can hear "Officer" a few seconds before they go to kick him over on his back. You can hear "stop" through the entire beating. I'm thinking maybe it was Stanly!

I heard a lot of "yea's", laughing, someone said something like "try to get up" and I think "take or taste this"..I have it on my Video iPod so I didn't have to wait to get home to check my tape of it for you, plus I like that iTunes have the epi's up the next day..they make the commute so much easier to bear plus, I can listen to it a little clearer, but still, that's all I got..but I may still be distracted from the complete evilness that is occuring at the time, or the fact that the punks are laughing and think it's funny.

**I think I may have lost count to how many times I've watched it now, between the broadcast, taping it, my iPod, and if anyone has Comcast it's on onDemand too for free, and yet I still can't believe tomorrow will be a week since it aired.

Yeah.. I heard "TASTE IT" of which I couldn't help but laugh. Not at Greg, of course, but I mean, "taste it" sounds so dumb. It makes me think of some kid that finally kids a punch in and yells TASTE IT... hahah lame.

Toots said:
That would be cute, Wojo. Hallmark would get a jump in business with all of the get-well cards Greg fans would send.

Provide an address and I'd send one.

Address:
Eric Szmanda - Greg Sanders
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

Why wasn't Greg waering a seatbelt? Could not have been pulled from the truck so easily... :rolleyes:

Hi I'm new here...
Nice to see some people sharing the same passion as me.
Anyway, just wanted to add that what really freaked me out during this episode was not the actual beating (I kinda expected it) but the look Demetrius' brother gave Greg at the end...
How about you?

Sure you do! Just imagine the look on Eric's face...

Welcome reyrey, yeah I have a feeling the little brother may be seen again.

MrsGregHSanders said:
I'd like to send a card, just to be goofy, but I don't think I have the guts.

Hi I'm new. I think the "get well card" idea is cute. I'd be willing to send him one. I think the CSI portion of the CBS website has his contact info.

Back