"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I know I'm a little late with this, but I just loved seeing K Fed getting socked in the stomach by Nick! That was almost as great as seeing him last night on Monday Night Raw getting booed in his own hometown! :lol: :lol: And when Cena out rapped him...priceless! (And if K Fed wasn't around I'd be the one spearing Britney)

I just want to cry when I watch Greg was beaten violently.It is really sad moment when he stayed in the hospital!Just hope he will recover asap..

Well, I've been nosing around a bit, and most sites list Greg's birthdate as May 5th, 1975, which makes him 31.

And although I'm 24 at the moment, I don't think I'd ever stop worrying about my mother. Greg's such a sweet guy, I can totally see him worrying about that. The fact that he didn't tell her he left the lab and is a CSI now proves he's been trying to protect her somehow. :p

Overall a good episode and we got to know a little more about Greg. Nick seems to be deeply troubled lately--I wonder what's eating him besides all the stuff that's happened to him already?

I have a question, we know already that this is going to effect him physically, emotionally and spiritually, we've already seen a bit of it already in the episode, but is it going to effect him in other ways? Like, when people have a near death experience they sort of do things that are reckless or dangerous because they sort of have to deal with surviving. Would he have an edge to him that he didn't have before, will he become a little angry, or would he also sort of start taking unnecessary chances that could do him harm?

I've been just thinking about that because while the spoilers for some future epi's have him acting like Greg and he's fine, (he admits in Post Mortem he's having problems sleeping, but at the same time, he's supposed to totally nail his testimony like a pro) I'm wondering if something is going on that we might not be seeing (not just him beating himself up over it-that is a given, Greg is sensitive) until maybe later on in the season.

I wonder too.

A guy at work asked me if I was going to send Greg a get well card. I thought it was funny. Wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of us (and others) did and when Eric reads his fan mail I bet he'd laugh his ass off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be cute, Wojo. Hallmark would get a jump in business with all of the get-well cards Greg fans would send.

Provide an address and I'd send one.

On another note, maybe I'm just thinking too much on this episode (is there such a thing?), but I thought that Greg's body should be covered in bruises and that he would have a hard time standing or walking, but when the guy he saved came into his hospital room to thank him, Greg hopped out of bed like there was nothing wrong with him. I know those thugs kicked the ever-lovin' stuffing out of Greg because I saw it, but he seemed to heal pretty fast from the neck down.

Back