"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

iluvEricSzmanda said:
Im not ashamed to say that the tears were flowing again last night, but not as profusely as the first time i saw "Fannysmackin'" :( It still breaks my heart to see sweet Greggo take that beating.

Me too. horrible.. I cried the first time too such amazing acting.. he was awesome ;)all the scenes were incredible.. those low-life scum-bags.. The cute Sara/Greg, moment .. and the Gris/Greg moment.. they all love him.. great episode
Cheering.gif

GREG/GRISSOM

i know you lot have already said everything i feel about this episode but - anyway, just saw "fanny-smackin" here in the UK and i loved it so much! i adore greg and eric szmanda and even though he got beaten up, it makes you like it more don't you think ? maybe i'm weird lol. i loved the bit where sara came to him and all the chemistry and that ;) i would love them to get together! :D can't wait for the box set to come out or for it to be repeated as i'll watch it all the time! this episode has actually topped Grave Danger to my number 1 epsiode! i love it so much!
eric's acting was great! and jorja's. i loved it when sara was like "oh, i didn't think you could see me" lol and she was stroking his hair and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D y=they'd make a great couple!
it was also really funny when greg said his mum used to take him to the ER if he got a nose bleed :lol: aww poor greg.
also, can anyone enlighten me as to what happens to him next like does the family sue him? i hope he doesn't lose his job or anything or i'll be extremely mad! :(
okay, i'm finished :rolleyes: :p :D

Back