"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I had to work on Thursday, but I recorded the episode so I could watch it when I got off :). I loved the episode, and I almost cried during some of it. :( :(

Because of promos and spoilers I knew what was going to happen during some of it. I was actually shouting at the TV at one point. This was actually the first episode of S7 that I actually watched, and I hope we get even more great episodes. :p

it was so scary! i was alone in my house watching it and the masks and those guys eyes- i get scared so easily! :lol:

my favorite part was the scene with Sara and Greg!

Just releasing it from the tack, please feel free discussing the ep. Thanks. :)

Here is the list of guest stars, I don't see that name.

GUEST STARS:
Cole "Pig" Tritt: Kevin Federline
David Phillips: David Berman
Vasco Ruiz: Omar Leyva
Jessica: Vicki Davis
Liquor Store Clerk: Tom Ayers
Lucita Ruiz: Seidy Lopez
Stanley Tanner: Jim Beaver
Demetrius James: Willie McMiller
Cha Cha Rmoero: Alyssa Nichols
Tara Miller: Siera Casey
Dean Harden: Daniel Franzese
Anthony Himmer: Dov Tiefenbach
Hooded Kid #1: Brendan Michael Coughlin
Hooded Kid #2: Michael Domantay
Cynthia James: Lorraine Toussaint
Marshall James: Vicellous Shannon
Reporter: Victoria Recano
Office Mitchell: Larry Mitchell

edog said:
speakerset said:
Sara did say the kids were wearing halloween costumes, so let's assume that's the time of year we are talking.

When one of the CSI's were looking through the cell phone, the date said Sept. 11. Hope that helps your theory.

MacsGirlMel & Wojo, You didn't mix up or miss anything, Indigo was in the credits she didn't go under the name Indigo, she goes by many names, the name you are looking for in that cast list is, "Cha Cha Rmoero: Alyssa Nichols". -- she also known under: Alyssa A. Nichols, Alyssa Ashley Nichols, Indigo Nichols.

I don't know a whole lot about her other than that she's a young actress who had a recurring role in Buffy S7...IMDB also says stuff like Family Guy, Cold Case, Boston Public,Crossing Jordan, Judging Amy, Chicago Hope,NYPD Blue.

I just finished typing my thoughts about this episode and when I pressed continue, it said that my page was no longer valid. What the hell happened? I had about 4 paragraphs typed and it just lost everything I wrote! I'm cursing quite a lot right now!

I keep getting "post already exist" errors all over the board from time to time...that's annoying too. But I've never had the "No longer valid" thing. Can't you just hit your back button and copy and paste? That's what I always do.

Back