"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Nope me either.

After re-watching this increible episode I was wondering, remember the scene when Sara shows up to the crime scene and they show Greg lying there, before she asks Sofia why the medics are not attending Greg:

Did anyone else get the impression that they wanted the viewer to believe Greg was dead? Tricky.

think about it now it makes me very sad that he was lying there all alone and unable to see. thank god for Sara.

I saw that too!! I was like OMG NO!! Then when she asked and said that he was okay I was like thank God!! lol.

i think that that is what they wanted, now that you mentioned it,
as for joe...weird.
was it a mistake on the part of the writers? or a clue of something that night happen...

I remember seeing an interview and they showed the case board (back in like season 1,2 or 3 :lol:Dont know what one). Joe was on it, and someone joked about how, at the present time, he had solved no cases. So poor Joe has always been there.

I hated how they had Greg laying there by himself. Why wouldn't they move him!? It doesn't make any sence. Poor Greg. I agree, thank God for Sara.

maybe joe is an inside joke of the writers, or just something they threw in for fun, this may not make sense, but it reminds me of a book that my mom used to read to us 15 years ago: sideways stories from wayside school. in the book, if i remember correctly, the school had a non existing 9th floor (or was it 11th) with a non existing teacher. like an imaginary thing.

I don't know if there are any clips, but that part really was touching, especially when he almost started to cry. Poor Greg!! A beaten Greg is not a good thing to see, it's so painful to look at.

And I still say he should have been on some sort of back board or stretcher when he was on the ground..three victims and one ambulance?? And how long was he there, if he went to talk to Catherine say at 1 a.m. by the time he saw Grissom, changed and got to that scene, let's be generous and say, that's two more hours..so and I'm speculating and being generous with the times, say it was past 3 even 4 am if sunrise is at 5 am..and the sun was out when Sarah got there, what, he was there at least say 1 to 1 and a half hours, on the ground, either waiting or waitng to go to the hospital.

Actually she said that the day ended a hour and a half ago, which days end at 12:00, so it was about 1:30 when he left which then he probably got beat up around 2:00, so it's more likely between 4 to 6 hours on the ground. I mean it could've been a over a longer period of time, him leaving and getting there, but they don't really show that. Which really didn't make any sense to me, why it was day light and he was still laying there. awww. The picture of Greg in the hospital is so sad :-(

Back