"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Who doesn't love Greg? My favorite thing Greg did out of the entire episode was hit that guy with his truck. I did NOT see that coming and I would've never thought of that if I were in his position. That was an amasing choice, even if he now had an enemy. (The victim of [Greg's trucks] brother)

I really felt bad for Greg getting beat up like that.
But in a way its like a rite of passage now he has made his bones and cut his teeth in the field.
I cannot understand why a very hated person like kfed would agree to a role like that, I know nothing about kfed other then he is married to brittney spears, but now i hate him personally simply because i hated the character he played on csi, its weird i know, but did he play the prick kid well or is he just a prick kid by nature?

I liked the shotgun and Guy: who's a cop?
Brass and Sophia: He is *point* she is *point* at the same time

Thrilling episode but I wonder why Greg doesn't carry a gun. Why didn't help ever arrive? He called for back-up and even gave his exact location but they never came. What's up?

Hi everyone, I'm new. I wanted to join in the discussion about the episode. First I have to say WOW! Eric is such a great actor. He did amazing in that episode. One thing that I thought was messed up was, Catherine said the day ended a hour and a half ago, so that means it's about 1:30 in the morning, that means Greg got beat up about 2:00 maybe some where around there, why on earth is he still laying on the ground in day light??? LOL. I was like what in the world is up with that. I loved Nick's character in this episode. He kind of had a big brother type attitude going on. Did anyone else notice that?? I think this episode changed Nick. You could tell he was really messed up by Greg's beating. I don't know if it was just me but I thought Grissom was kind of rude in one part, instead of being like "Are you okay? Can I get you something" he was more like "I think it's time you came clean" that kind of made me mad. I mean who says that to someone that just got beat up and is in the hospital. But I most certainly have respect for Nick and Sarah. The episode was great, very impressed and Greg was awesome in it!

HOLY MOLEY!

Last night's episode was INTENSE!

I felt soooooo bad for Greggy! His nose was so swollen and his face... :( I'm glad that Sara came to see him and that the team was there for him.

I have to say, what the hell is the matter with those kids? How is beating up tourists fun?

Sophia looked pretty kick ass carrying the shotgun! I burst out laughing when I saw her! :lol:

This episode was very good and I think it had a good message also. The way things are going in our society are kinda crappy. I don't think the future is looking to bright.

Anybody else notice Nick kinda hinted at leaving the show? Saying how he hates LV and all that. I hope they don't get rid of him, he's my favorite character. And when you think about it, the punch to K-Fed really didn't go into the storyline at all. So maybe Nick may be getting fed up and might leave the lab.

this will definitely be the episode to beat this year, its like gum drops for this season.
i thought the storyline was great, the violent mob that wouldnt stop kept csi and the police on their toes. i really liked the non-stop suspense, im not a fan of low points :lol:
and eric, wowie was he good! putting the evidence over himself and talking about his mom. i wonder if he will tell her hes a csi now...
one good point is that we werent actually submitted to an acting attempt by kevin federline :lol: he was just his punk ass self. and nick punching him in the gut made my night :D
i dont think anything will happen to greg after running that go over and killing him besides his own guilt he feels. it was self defence.
i like that the writers are getting into the characters, but you can only turn them into victims so many times! you cant blow up, beat up, point guns at, kill family members, stalk, attack, kidnap, and bury the same main characters over and over. its working for them now so lets just hope they can keep it up and we get character development without character victimization in the future! :D
overall, perfect 10!

mrb105 said:
Anybody else notice Nick kinda hinted at leaving the show? Saying how he hates LV and all that. I hope they don't get rid of him, he's my favorite character. And when you think about it, the punch to K-Fed really didn't go into the storyline at all. So maybe Nick may be getting fed up and might leave the lab.

I wouldn't worry, I've heard George has re-signed for Season 8...but anyway I think he was just blowing off steam. He was angry that Greg his friend had been hurt.

BTW- I put some screen caps of the episode are up in the Greg/Eric picture thread. :D

I loved it. I don't feel I need to add anything deep, but I will say this: All of these unempathetic kids are under eighteen. They'll get a few years in Juvie. Tops. And they are some of the most unsympathetic characters to ever appear on CSI, even more so than the sciopathic murderers like the Blue Paint Killer and Milander.

jimmyolsenblues said:
I liked the shotgun and Guy: who's a cop?
Brass and Sophia: He is *point* she is *point* at the same time

lol. That was one of the funniest things Sofia has ever done.

I loved the ep. Grissom & them were kept busy. Nothing boring going on with this show. When Grissom told Sara to pick on someone her own size, She asked him if he wanted to volunteer(something like that) he hesitated, then raised an eyebrow & politely said no. I loved it. Hated that Greg got hurt but if saved that guys life.......... My husband thinks with the kid dying that their may be repurcussions. Greg feeeling guilty, someone coming after him. etc. I know remembering grissoms look when he walked into Gregs hosp room brought tears to my eyes. Just the look itself, like he was blaming himself for what had happened. I think this has been the best ep by far this season.

Great episode. I cried for my Greggie. When Sara was getting choked up I lost it. Everyone did a great job. Even K-Fed, and I'm not a fan at all. He fit the part. I liked everything with Nick getting sso mad. And the look on Warrick's face wow are Nich and Warrick ever gorgeous. lol. I also liked when Brass pointed at Sofia saying "she's a cop" and Sofia did the same thing with Brass. Made me laugh. Over all I think this is one of my fave episodes. best so far this season for sure.

Gett better Greggo <33

You just have feel for Greg, between what had to be the scariest thing ever being beaten like that, to just laying on the ground all by himself until Sara showed up, to having to tell Grissom about his parents, then watching that guy die and that look his brother gave him..but I will say, he seemed okay when the other victim came to see him, still, he's got to be hurting, not just physically (his face, his poor face!) but mentally and emotionally as well.

They said in the description that it would effect him physically, emotionally and spiritually the rest of his life, and I'd bet that it will.

Greg is a hero, he really is.

speakerset said:
The "jewels" comment was when the guy asked his friend to hit him to cover the fact they lost the money.

Eric was just so good in this, it is by far my favorite episode of the season, and not just for the Greg storyline, which on it's own would put it at the top of my list, but the scenes in it were just so good, that scene with Grissom visiting him, it was just perfect, perfectly acted..and it's still killing me that Greg is afraid to tell his parents that he's out in the field. But the sight of Greg on the ground all by himself, after the beating and the next day until Sara got there, it was just so hard to watch that.

Just seeing Greg all bruised like that, his nose has to be broken, everyone is pissed, and they should be, not only is Greg an innocent and didn't deserve that, no one who was beaten did and the worst part those fools who did it thought it was a joke.

Eric was just wonderful in this from the parts where Greg was so excited about nailing the testimony in court-looking ever so adorable in that suit, to even during the beating--which the part where he's trying to crawl away still makes me cringe and will continue to do so--I hate seeing the kicking, really it makes me shudder--to the hospital, Greg trying to eat and seeing the guy die and his mother's reaction..all of it wonderful. Eric was just fantastic.

And seeing Nick just so pissed off, Warrick's smooth move taking that fools cell phone away, Sara comforting Greg, Grissom talking to him, there were just so many highlights.

As painful as it was to watch this episode, it was worth it.

I completely agree!! It was so sad when you saw what a good day Greg was having when he nailed the case in court, and all of sudden, he becomes a victim!! :( :( :( As much as I LOVED all Greg scenes, I agree also that the rest of the team had some GREAT scenes and it was so interesting to see how they all dealt with the situation (and we got to hear their POVs at the end). We saw a different side of Nick when he got all fired up at "Pig" and Sara was so broken up about Greg and Grissom's visit to Greg in the hospital... They need to make episodes like this more often...

I loved last nights episode!

it was sad when greg got beat up, that sucked, I wonder if Grissom will let him go on a case by himself again.

and Nicky punching K-Fed, wo! he was going to keep wailing too!, good and I'm glad he did that, for Greg's sake.

and over all it was good, I hop the episodes get better from this one, becouse before they were all Eh. but hopefully they will get better.

and I give this episode 9 out of 10, very good episode.

Back