"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Holy s**t! They beat the ever-lovin' crap out of our Greg! Man, now it's time for Nick to break out the can of whoop-ass on those morons!

Don't worry, Greg will be beautiful again soon.

*Squeezes sandersidle to death* OMG OMG OMG MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a MILLION times more painful than the commercials!!!!!! Whatever happened to the backup????? Greg could have died!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's true dedication, the way he's thinking of the evidence first!

Taliesin said:
That's true dedication, the way he's thinking of the evidence first!

No kidding!!! I couldn't believe he was worrying so much about the evidence!!! I would have done exactly the same as Sara!!! "I'm here for you, Greg."

sherlockanne said:
*Squeezes sandersidle Whatever happened to the backup????? Greg could have died!!!!!!
He called for backup, control told him to wait for back up, one was five minutes to the scene and they were rolling two more I believe, he didn't wait for them, he thought it necessary to go in.

ETA: Folks Please refrain from using all caps I know you all are excited but please, its considered shouting and its also considered rude. Thanks.

His face, oh damn, his nose has to be broken, no no spoiler could prepare for that, and his parents think he's still in the lab, I was hoping to know more about his family, he was an only child.

Again, total cowards they think this is fun, Greg is a hero!

We've learned more about Greg in this episode than in the past 6 years. I would have never guessed that he was an only child. Wasn't Grissom an only child too? Another similiarity.

Oops sorry bout that Destiny. :eek:

sandersidle said:
OMG. we know more about his family! and OMG! he was crying!!!!!!!!!! Im bawling right now holy crap!

I know!!! *Sobs* His poor mother!!! I was wondering if they were going to contact his parents!

I just hope they give him a medal, more likely though, he'll get reprimanded by Eccley. :/

Back