"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Taliesin please be mindful of the rules about double posting, the edit button works up to 24 hrs.

Everyone Elses I get the ep is exciting and giving a review of your thoughts on the ep is cool, but its right on the line of chatting. I hoped that it would calm down on its own but it doesn't look like it. Please do not make me break out the "Slow Down Sign". :p Thank you.

OMG!! that was awesome! Best episode ever. LOved the Greg/Grissom talk, it was so touching and sad. Eric was amazing. The scene with him and Sara - wow.

I loved this one, it lived up to the hype.

*stops sobbing momentarily* One word- WOW. Eric Szmanda's acting was SO indescribable. It was emotional, powerful and convincing. And he DEFINATLY deserves to be recognized for his performance tonight. Simply incredible. My favorite episode of the season. And im anxious to see the repercussions of the beating. AWESOME episode and I love Eric/Greg even more now. (if thats at all possible.) He showed everyone that he's not the goofy labrat that no one takes seriously anymore. He is truly coming into his own as an actor and as his character. I hope that this storyline opens up many more opportunities for him to shine. And that bit about his mother being overprotective was SO heartwrenching. He did an amazing job. I am still in shock.

This episode was A-mazing... By far my favorite!! Even though watching Greg get beaten up was one of the most painful things I've ever seen, we got to see some adorable Sandle, Greg cry, learn about Greg's family background, and most of all, watch Greg be a HERO. I'm just in so much shock! SOOOO glad I recorded this one.

And oh yeah, I LOVED that scene in the locker room at the end! It really summed up the whole ep with all of them discussing the case. It's been a while since that's happened and it was a great way to end the ep.

Great ep. Many NY & LV were both grea this week. I was very proud of Greg. Loved the locker room scene at the end. It is good to see the team together.

I gotta say this one was the best so far this season.

It was on the edge of your seat good. I sat there watching poor Greggo get beat up and I don't know about anyone else, but I wanted to jump through the scene and rescue the poor guy.

Loved watching Nick punch Federline..I mean don't we all want to punch Federline!!! He was actually pretty funny. I think Nick wanted to tear him to pieces. I thought Nick was going to shoot him at one point. Was that just me?

And the ending was very good with the gang talking about the state of teens these days.

And some great personal references with Greg's parents not knowing about his new job and Warrick talking about his Grandma's whoppins'.

This was a really good episode. I hope the rest are as good. I loved the original guys together in the room talking. Loved Brass's interogation. Nick's anger. Grissom wistful wisdom.

Glad I taped it.

I love this epi/ Poor Greggo, i hated seeing him get beat up. I love the part in the hospital with grissom. not telling him mom he was out in the field. poor greggo

Greg's such a total sweetheart. I really did love the sandle moment even if don't sail that particular ship. I feel for Greg's background, my mom pulled that crap on me too. As an aside: I totally would have run that kid over, way to go Greggo!
I loved Nicky -vs- By-stander, righteous fury looks good on our Texan friend. Props for Warrick's save too.

Course, I'm prejudiced because it was about Greg, but I think this was the best episode in a very long time.

Greg talking about his parents. I wonder if one day we'll get to see his mom or dad in an episode? I'd love to see that.

Glad to see Federline didn't have too many lines. He was gross to look at, but fortunately, his character didn't overtake this episode.

I wish that it would have shown Nick and the others visiting Greg. That would have been the cherry on top!

Well, time to rewind the episode and watch it again.

Oops, didn't want to double post:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved this one, it lived up to the hype.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it did. First time in a long time.

I felt the need to repeat this part and make a few changes.

Everyone, please be mindful of the rules about double posting, the edit button works up to 24 hrs.

See that was posted a few posts up. Along with the rest of the message. Thank you.

All in all good episode. I thought it was a little too predictable though. Some things I didn't like; the girl had boots on and somehow her toe nail not only got in but stayed in the guys mouth. The whole Greg beat down thing was confusing. First off, you would think they would scatter right away when they see flashing lights, than for the kid to run at the police car with a brick, it could be anyone in that car. I'm also trying to figure out why all the CSI's carry a gun except Greg. I would have liked to seen him fight back a little bit, especially knowing all the kids were under 18. Quick thinking to run him over with the car. The kids brother will turn up again down the line, they just don't do those types of things without future storylines. I also thought it was weird that Sara walked up and Greg was just laying there, no medical attention, and it looked light as day out. 5 or 6 hours had to have gone by and he was just laying there, let alone he called for help before he went down the alley and the transponder said help would be there in 5 minutes. OK what am I doing, i feel like I'm criticizing the show now and I thought it was the best one yet this season. Good to see Stokes & Warrick sticking up for their boy. Next week looks interesting yet weird, hopefully its good.

So sorry most wise and moderater-ish one! *bows and scrapes*

I'll curb my enthusiasm from now on... I only signed up in the middle of the episode... honestly, I haven't had time to read the rules yet. Doing so now...

I usually lurk in the LV forum, but I have to add my thoughts. I loved this eppy - very thought provoking. THe best part? The team truly feeling for Greg and having his back. Often, they treat him as kind of a mascot, but tonight, we had:

1. Sara's touching moments with him, so tender and kind.

2. I loved how when Grissom first saw Greg, you saw true sadness and worry in his eyes, and then you actually saw him rearrange his features into his usual Grissom face before he started talking to him.

3. Nick losing it while feeling sad for his friend.

4. The whole team wanting to go to his bedside.

The bad? I hate that they're turning this into a big inquest deal. Blech.

Yay! :D What a fantastic ep. This is an ep that reminds me why I fell for Greg in the first place. I've been on Miami for so long, and this ep just brought me back into the LV love.

Eric Szmanda is so fantastic, and sweet. This one reminds me of ep where the lab blew up. Poor Greggo, he's gets blown up and beat up. Love the angst though. Eric is amazing with his emotions. :D

I'm super happy right now. :D

Back