"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Only 10 more minutes!! Ahhh I wish I had someone to watch the ep with! I'm really gonna need someone to hold when Greg is getting beat up! :( *Looks around* Anyone care to e-hold me during the episode?

i hope that you guys in the states enjoy! im off to bed, once i see it tomorrow ill come in with an opinion. i hope that it is as good as everyone is hoping...

^I'll e-hold you sherlockanne because I need someone to do the same for me! We Greg lovers need to stick together! :( I really need a CSI buddy right about now....

and I'll e-hold you iluvEricSzmanda! I'm going to be bawling though, I warn you. I need a CSI buddy!!! I need my CSI obsessed friend to come on msn right now. I need to freak out with her.

Re: Eric not mentioned on ET, Could it be that maybe Eric had another committment and was not able to do the interview? All I am saying is before blaming ET, there maybe circumstances that prevented it, so they went with the next two who were available.

Also to be clear on something, even if you think a future ep will have an impact on a certain ep, keep that future ep discussion in either the "Spoiler Lab" or the discussion thread we put up for that ep. Each thread is only for the ep named in the title. -- This goes not only for future eps pertaining to an ep, but also the following weeks promo. Thanks.

*Grabs iluvEricSzmanda and sandersidle* Same here!!! We Greg lovers definitely need to stick together!! :)

OMG if that's what that gang did to that guy I don't even want to think about what they could do to Greg!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

When I saw Greg in the opening credits I started to cry.. Im weird :lol: This is gonna be tough. *grabs sherlockanne back* :)

sandersidle said:
When I saw Greg in the opening credits I started to cry.. Im weird :lol: This is gonna be tough. *grabs sherlockanne back* :)

I know!!! I almost cried too!! To think what they're gonna do to his adorable little face!!! :( :( :( Omg look at what they did to that poor woman!! *Wants to hug Greg*

*Gasp* Greg's gonna be #3!!!! I'm SO scared for him!!!

This epi is so GOOD so far, I can NOT BELIEVE they beat a woman, and there are like at least 10 of them..GREG!!

They are Cowards, total and complete COWARDS, oh I hope they only show what they did in the previews, no way can he protect himself from that many.

This really is a great epi so far! I think we all want to hug Greg!!

Words Grissom is gonna soon regret saying to Greggo: "You're a big boy, Greg. You don't need a wingman with you."

I agree. Greg looks adorkable in that monkey suit. The writers want to show how perrrtty he looks all dressed up, and then contrast that with after his beating.

Back