"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Welcome Pressley. We get the info from various places. But if you are interested in getting spoilers on the show, this is definitely one of the best places to stick to.

Yeah, speakerset, I really do hope they have a scene between Nick and Greg.. those two have a lot in common now and Nick hasn't really had anyone to talk to really about it, and now Greg has been hurt mentally and physically.. so.. they can help eachother. :)

ugh, i just cringe everytime i see the promos on CBS at the part where greg is lying on the ground being hit by his attackers.

do you think they'll at least have something on the morning shows tomorrow about eric? jeeze i hope so. ET only had nick and kfed <-- yuck --> on there interviews.

*grows excited as looks at clock* less than 4 hours until my questions are answered.

The preview in today's USA Today was cute:
"Here's someone you never thought you'd see on CSI: Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline. Maybe he'll be great. (It's a non-singing role, so that should help) And maybe the investigator-in-peril plot, a well the show already has gone to once this season, will work better in full than it looks in promos. Still, in its efforts to compete with Grey's Anatomy, this otherwise stellar series is making itself look more than a little desperate. We're not watching CSI for K-Fed, Cirque du Soleil or talking corpses, so knock off the tricks and give us back the show we've come to love."

AMEN to that!

kaylyne said:
The preview in today's USA Today was cute:
"Here's someone you never thought you'd see on CSI: Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline. Maybe he'll be great. (It's a non-singing role, so that should help) And maybe the investigator-in-peril plot, a well the show already has gone to once this season, will work better in full than it looks in promos. Still, in its efforts to compete with Grey's Anatomy, this otherwise stellar series is making itself look more than a little desperate. We're not watching CSI for K-Fed, Cirque du Soleil or talking corpses, so knock off the tricks and give us back the show we've come to love."

AMEN to that!
I couldn't agree more!!!

OMG. Im watching ET and they are doing a special on GREYS ANATOMY!! They said it was the episode everyone has being waiting for!! NO!!! I've been waiting to see Greg getting beat up! :mad: Im so mad.

ET had NOTHING about it, but the one before it did because one of it's reporters is on it..nothing really about the episode and George talked for a few seconds..that's it, no ERIC at all.

At least we all know this episode is going to be stellar, but, I did forget they did a thing on grading the shows, CSI got an A, they said the this season is going to be one of the best creatively and any show that pulls in over 20 million viewers a week whether they are number one or not means it's a pretty good show and is pretty big as well.

Does not surprise me. I am used to Eric getting overlooked and ignored. Shameful. :( :(

But yeah, I saw that CSI rated A.

i found a clip online (dont think i can tell you where because it can be downloaded, but i think you can figure it out ;)) of nick punching kfed! it was amazing! i know the episode airs in less than an hour but ive watched that clip over and over. glad nicky gets to be the one to hit that fool :D
things dont look good for poor greggo though :(

I don't remember who said that today was going to be uber slow, but it was.

I just got back home from three hours of Show Choir (competitive song and dance), and so I can now watch Greg and relate to him, for I am now in so much pain.

It's only 45 minutes left!!!
Well, in MA it is...

Yep, 45 minutes left..is it me or does it seem that it was so long getting to this episode, now it's flying.

Can't wait, sometimes living on the East Coast has it's advantages.

This is going to be so painful to watch, but at the same time, I'm counting the minutes.

I don't know if this is allowed, my computer is making editing a pain, but from the preview, I was just thinking, maybe Greg doesn't actually run him over, maybe when the other car rams his, that one pushes the Denali into him and that's how the guy gets killed.

I never though of it that way. That could happen tho. 1/2 hour. Can't wait. I don;'t know if i be back on after the show, last week i was shaking to bad at the promo to type, the epi is going to kill me

I know I won't be on right after, I'm going to let it settle in first, then come on..I swear the minutes are flying by!

Im figiting right now.. 10 minutes. I feel sick :lol: Waiting is the worst. OMGOMG I'ts so close. I've been waiting for forever!!

Back