"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

this is truly brining out eric szmanda's acting skills and i love it.

i see greg in a completely new way now, and i have to say - he is my new favorite character. and probably my new fave epi

No he deserves a medal, he was going to wait, but he had to do something, and I'm sure the man he saved would give him one.

And I'm so happy they told more about his family

i'm pretty much the happiest person EVER right now.

Not only did I get Greg angst, I got SANDLE (MAJOR AWE FACTOR!!!), I got Greg crying, hospital, some back story...Yep, i pretty mcuh cried LOL

LOVE! LOVE this episode!!

Anyone reminded of the reference to flashmobbing in a CSI Miami ep? I forget what season...
The text msg thing reminded me of that.

I REALLY just want this ep to last another hour... I wanna know what happens to Greg in the hospital!! That was adorable when Greg recognized Sara's "scent".

Wow... profound... kinda blows apart the idea of "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," doesn't it?

Though I hated greg getting beat up, this was an amzing episode. Then end, where greg see the kid die, and the brother staring right at him...greggo didn't mean too :(

Grissom was totally right though. And Greg had to do it, he had to.

And poor Greg on his liquid diet, trying to eat the jello, in his little hospital robe.

Yeah, Greg needs a hug.

I thought this was the best-written episode of the season thus far, though "Toe Tags" was pretty interesting. It's episodes like this that keep me coming back to Las Vegas!

If Greg is the smart young man we believe he is, then he'd wait until AFTER he got a medal before telling his parents he left the lab.

There are things about me my parents STILL don't know. :devil:

I just wanted someone to blow ole K-Fed up. I can't stand that dude. Now, I fear the brother of the college boy is gonna comeback and hurt Greg. Where was hospital privacy at. I guess only in Vegas do you have Non-private rooms. I really liked Nick breakin' bad. I was like, let him go Warrick, let the but kickin' begin.

Back