"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I didn't read the sides, just the spoilers and I agree just from the promo that looked much more like red paint than blood, and in the promo you can see that is the guy that will die, he's got that rock in his hands and looks like he's going to throw it at Greg..plus he was the one standing with it over the guy they were beating.

Now I have to know, what else does he say to Sara, and is Sara the only one that processes him and do you know a lot of the testimony at the inquest??

Re testimony during the inquest: I know Doc Robbins is there, so is Nick and Sophia. Nick seems more upset than Sophia or Doc Robbins, just like in the Fannysmackin clip. In the sides, there is no mention of anyone else being there.

Also in the sides, Sara is the only one mentioned who processes Greg. However Nick had to have something to do with it because why else would he be at the inquest?

Thank you! I've read those spoilers, I was just wondering if there was anything extra, like more dialogue, I knew about Doc, Sophia and Nick testifying..that's why I thought Nick was also processing him at the hospital, I thought he was testifying about a picture of Greg's scalp, and that he couldn't testify about a picture he didn't take.

If Sara processes him alone, shouldn't she be testifying as well, that's why I'm thinking that Nick goes to the hospital too.

And Nick is so SO pissed off, from that promo and what I've read (just the spoilers here) you can tell he's upset.

Just want to say that I'm not really a Greg fan, I thought the character was better as a lab rat. I guess that to me he seems a different person as a CSI. That said I wouldn't be surprised if most of what we've found out through the spoilers (and in the promo) is shown before the theme. As a Nick fan I remember how everyone thought that 'Daddy's Little Girl' was going to be a great Nick ep. Not only was his case the B case, I'm not sure that it took 15 minutes to show it.

Well, thanks for that little optimistic excerpt.

I think that all evidence collected is a part of the case so anyone can use it. If they choose to only have Nick and Sophia there as the investigators, then all evidence collected will be explained by them. I don't think that because someone took the picture or whatever, they would have to talk about it at the trial. Could be wrong, but it just doens't make sense to me.

As far as the dialouge goes, there could be more. I have no clue if there will be or not. I would like to hope so because from what I read the conversations weren't really.. amazing. But either way, I'm just happy Eric is getting his chance.

blackflag said:
Just want to say that I'm not really a Greg fan, I thought the character was better as a lab rat. I guess that to me he seems a different person as a CSI. That said I wouldn't be surprised if most of what we've found out through the spoilers (and in the promo) is shown before the theme. As a Nick fan I remember how everyone thought that 'Daddy's Little Girl' was going to be a great Nick ep. Not only was his case the B case, I'm not sure that it took 15 minutes to show it.

Totally agree. From what I got out of all the spoilers and the sides and stuff, Greg is collateral damage. Happenstance. He was never an intended victim, just at the right place at the right time and becomes a hero. That said, I really don't expect much of him in this episode. The focus is on the crime spree, he may be in two, possibly three scenes. And if you take into account that Stanley Turner runs up to Greg at the end of Post Mortem to thank him, I doubt we'll see that scene in this episode as well.

On the bright side..... we do get Caveman!Nick..and..uh, yeah, lost my train of thought. Gotta go watch that clip again. :)

I can just feel the Greg love! :rolleyes:

Edit: Being in the right place at the right time isn't what makes Greg a hero. He becomes a hero because instead of sitting back in his nice, safe car waiting for back-up and watching this man get the hell beat out of him, Greg decides to interfer to make sure that man has a chance. THAT'S what makes him a hero. Most heroes aren't looking to be one, they just decide to what they can to help someone else.

I think that they have to testify to the evidence that they themselves collected because the validity of it would come into question, that I am pretty sure about.

But that's later anyway, that's at the inquest, right now all I'm concerned with is Greg getting hurt and Eric totally shining in this, no matter what the conversations may be, it's how he puts his spin on it, showing off his skills and hopefully getting some recognition for them as well.

Screen time though, there are other cases going on too, but technically he is considered a case, so he'll get some screen time, maybe not as much as we want, but there should be more than we've gotten so far this season.

Ok, well in case anyone is interested in seeing the guy that Greg saves... heres a pic. (not from the episode though)

Stanley Tanner

I must admit, I was kind of expecting the person to be younger. Don't know why.. but I actually like it better this way. From an older person's mind, being saved by a pretty young guy is pretty awesome, you know?

Yeah, I don't really know about the evidense thing, its just that I would think that as long as everything is documented, it wouldn't matter. But I totally see your point, and you've convinced me.. so I don't know. It would be nice.. well, not really but you know what I mean, if Nick had to take pictures of Greg because that would be a very intense and touching scene.

For all those who watched Deadwood, that's Ellsworth, when I found out, and completely by accident too, I was looking up an appearance by someone else that was on Deadwood..I was actually happy, I loved that show.

p.s. 5 hours and mere minutes to go!!

I can picture that scene too with Nick having to do that, where he is so empathetic one of two things would happen, he would show how he feels--like that jaw clench when they start harrassing them at the scene, or hide it and get totally pissed after.

Boo to you East-Coasters.

A little mention in this morning's 24 (downtown Vancouver newspaper given out free at the skytrain) talking about how K-Fed would be in tonight's episode.

I think that it would depend on if Greg is awake or not.. Like, if he was out, there wouldn't be too much of a reason to hide his feelings (unless he was with someone else or something like that) but if Gregs awake.. I think he woud deff. try to hide it because if you think about it, all Greg can do is feel.. he can't see what he looks like.. so if Nick lost it.. it probably wouldn't make Greg feel too good, and it would probably be embarrasing for him too.. so i don't know. Hahah, we don't even know if that scene will be in there at all.

But you would think that Nick would have his own unique reaction to this because not only is Nick a really caring type of person, hes been through a lot and now Greg has been through quite a bit as well.. so you would think that there would be something extra there..

Maybe there will be.. who knows. Well, we know that Nick couldn't help but punch K-Fed at the scene.. thats definitely a sign of him showing emotion to me..

Oh well... exactly 5 hours and 10 minutes left!

A guy at work today was making fun of the episode & Greg and said that when he is being beaten up he'll be begging for them not to mess up his hair...I had to laugh, it was too funny not to. :lol: :lol:
Can't wait...

I think that if Nick is taking pics of his scalp and Greg can't see, we will definitely at least see a jaw clench. Nick is very empathetic, and he has to start thinking about his own ordeal when he was buried alive.

And Greg, he has been through so much, just what he went through to become a CSI and now this, not to mention when the lab exploded..that is a lot for him, and he really is like Nick in that he's just as feeling, so it's going to be interesting to watch all of this.

In a mere 4 and a half hours. :)

ello. new here, but i read these board things all the time.

so my question is how did you find about all that diffrent information for the episodes.

oo and if you listen to Three Days Grace "Pain" it really goes good with this episode..well thats what i thought. :]

Back