Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Aug 2, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

How long ago did you make that one? Back, a while, I think I watched this one and found myself sitting at my computer balling. Crying my eyes out. I remember having to go wash my face before my roomates saw me like that, knowing they'd think I was crazy.

I know it was "Don't Cry out Loud" and I know some of the same things were in it... but this would have been April or May.

Anyway... I just watched it again and I think it was the same one. It's like the absolute best fanfvid on youtube. I couldn't think of any way it could be better. I love it so much.

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

3. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Thanks Erica!!! :) (Now and Forever was by my pal LMH though... ;):lol: ) But thanks for the FB anyway. :)

And GREAT job on your vid, Don't Cry Out Loud, Erica!!! I need some tissues now... :( :D

4. Sab

Sab Witness

5. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

^^I loved it hun!!! All hail Hiphuggers!!!!hehehe

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oopsie. Sorry for that. Both videos are great anyway. ;) And thanks for your nice words on my video. :D

The video was made in January this year, so it's probably the same one you had watched. Thank you so much for the comment. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that someone likes it that much because as I said earlier, I think it's the best CSI video I have made so far. :)

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Sab I loved the video love it love it love it!!
    And I was like in love with that song too.
    It so went with E/C.

8. seattlegsrfan

9. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

The hip huggers one was awsome!!!

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Best so far?

*coughs* I Know You By Heart *coughs* :devil:

11. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

12. lostladyknight

Hey all,

So I just made a video on "Windows Movie Maker" and I know I have to convert it to something before I can put it up on youtube. Can someone please explain to me how this is done. I've done it once before, a year ago, amd my friend converted it for me. I'd call him but he'd laugh at me and I don't really talk to him anymore anyway. I know I sound like a total ninny but I'd love whatever help you can offer me.

Oh, and I'll link you guys to it... but it's pretty bad. It's the first one I've ever really made, so I warn you, it could be WAY better.

Well.. thanks.

13. seattlegsrfan

Hey lostladyknight , When your video is done you publish from movie maker into a folder you can find when you want it, then you log on to youtube & go to the upload video page. After you put something in all of the boxes click the upload video button, browse through your files to where you put your video & click upload video. Then with a little luck all you have to do is wait. Just ask if you need any more help.
    Here's the video I made last night GSR Your Song
    Don't worry, it's not the Elton John song.

14. lostladyknight

Umm... the problem is that youtube can't do it from windows movie maker. I have to "convert" it to some other form of program and I don't know how to do that. I know how to get it onto youtube once I've got it converted... I just don't know how to do that one part.

15. seattlegsrfan

Lostladyknight , Up the top of movie maker under the help button & to the right a little is a button that says publish movie. I just publish to "this computer" & put the file in "Videos", & use "best quality". Youtube is fine with that for me.