Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

Alyssa, i have to say that this is probably the best fan vid i've ever seen. your editing is brilliant and darn professional. i also love how some older scenes matched the Living Doll theme. you fished them out so well.

it went to my favorites, yo. now please let me go rewatch it ;)

Adz, that is probably the best compliment I have ever received! I so appreciate it and I'm so glad you enjoyed! :)

Lunalove said:
EricaSJ said:
LMAO thanks Luna, isn't Anne a genius for creating those captions? :D If you like our videos, then don't stay too far because we plan to make a new one in September. :D
She is indeed! :D
And I'll have to catch the next one when I return from my holiday... :cool: But then at least I'll have something to look foreward to other than just returning to the daily routines. ;)

Thank you for your comments, Lunalove. Both Erica and I love making the vids, and I'm so glad you enjoyed Watching You :)

They're great, horatiosangel. I especially loved how you used those caps in Now and Forever. Nice job! ;)

The video I'm posting is rather a Catherine one, but two very big parts of it are the relationship between her and Gil and the relationship between her and Warrick. Among all the CSI videos I have made so far, this one is my favorite. :)

Don't Cry Out Loud - Catherine/Gil, Catherine/Warrick and Catherine/Sam

Adz, that is probably the best compliment I have ever received! I so appreciate it and I'm so glad you enjoyed!
welcome Al :D i've already watched it like 10 times, lol.

Back