Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

mrsjrewing said:
Great job lostlady! I do have a question for those of you who have video in your works. How do you get the video? I have the some dvds, but how do I get them on my computer and edit them?
When I first started making videos I got the sites to download clips from at the end of other peoples videos. Most people give credits at the end. I use Windows Movie Maker & its got all kinds of editing stuff.

horatiosangel said:
Thanks Erica!!! You know I LOVE all of your vids, girl!!! :D
Thanks gal. :D And wow. Another video? You were fast! :lol: I need to get to watch it as soon as I can. I wish I could make videos as fast as you can. lol.

seattlegsrfan said:
mrsjrewing said:
Great job lostlady! I do have a question for those of you who have video in your works. How do you get the video? I have the some dvds, but how do I get them on my computer and edit them?
When I first started making videos I got the sites to download clips from at the end of other peoples videos. Most people give credits at the end. I use Windows Movie Maker & its got all kinds of editing stuff.

Thank you for your help.

horatiosangel said:
Hey y'all!!! :D

Here is a new EDeN vid I made, per the request of my friend, mjszud...

The Scientist

Make sure that you read the backstory info in the sidebar before you watch the vid... it explains a lot... :)

Hope y'all enjoy!!! :D FB is always appreciated... ;)

I am kneeling before you (in a Horatio kind of way)!!!! The best ever!! I just watched it 3 times! The whole 'dreaming' thing from the hospital scene was perfect. He'll remember again! Anyone can be a friend but Natalia can help him feel like & remember the man he used to be!!*hugs*This should be sent to the writers along w/ bushels & bushels of apples. Tons of them til their studio is swarming w/ them!!!!*hugs again*

NOTHING CAN BE ENDED IF IT WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER TRULY OVER!!

OK, I think I'm losing my mind... I swear I just posted a reply here, but it's not here....dodododo Twilight Zone... :lol::lol::lol: God only knows where that post ended up... :rolleyes:

Anyway... your very welcome, mjszud!!! :) Thanks for asking me to make it for you... :D ***Big Hugs Back***

Thanks gal. And wow. Another video? You were fast! I need to get to watch it as soon as I can. I wish I could make videos as fast as you can. lol.

I just have to make them when the inspiration strikes, Erica, as I'm sure you know... :D (P.S. I think I've watched "Don't Cry Out Loud" on youtube so many times, it's probably worn out by now... :rolleyes::lol:)

And mrsjrewing I'll PM you a little secret regarding your post above... ;)

^ Why am I not surprised? :D

And yes great work catwarfan. Just for the record, I loved "Smile", too. :lol:

Back