Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

csiemiliy Have to admit don't really like Ryan Cabrera...but I like the lyrics and its so...do I want to get corney but its so TRUE!!! I loved it chicka great new video ;)

Hey Pusher! It's fab! More of those please?! ;)

Drumchick & EricaSJ: OMFG, those videos you made together are just beyond fantastic. So many brilliant captions, but the 'Horatio has kidnapped Ann D.' is frakking brilliant! :lol:

Lunalove said:
Drumchick & EricaSJ: OMFG, those videos you made together are just beyond fantastic. So many brilliant captions, but the 'Horatio has kidnapped Ann D.' is frakking brilliant! :lol:
LMAO thanks Luna, isn't Anne a genius for creating those captions? :D If you like our videos, then don't stay too far because we plan to make a new one in September. :D

Pusher that was excellent!!!! Like Luna said, more please! Great job! You're really talented for this!

EricaSJ said:
LMAO thanks Luna, isn't Anne a genius for creating those captions? :D If you like our videos, then don't stay too far because we plan to make a new one in September. :D

She is indeed! :D
And I'll have to catch the next one when I return from my holiday... :cool: But then at least I'll have something to look foreward to other than just returning to the daily routines. ;)

Back