Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

Sorry... I guess I am a ninny afterall. Thanks very much.

All this for a mediocre video. Oh well.

Thanks... I'm going to go try that right now.

Lostlady When you go to pick the video to upload make sure you pick the finished video(it has the little media player symbol) instead of the working file(it has the movie maker symbol).

Only You- Yo!Bling

I did it guys. I really really really did it!

I had to go look in other settings to figure out what I was doing. Sorry I was so dense... I've never done it before so I had no idea what I was looking for.

I warn you this video is pretty terrible. I spent an hour tweaking for timing purposes and kept messing up transitions so I fially just settled on timing being right and transitions being rough. I could have fixed it but who knows how long it would have taken me....

Anyway... there it is. Thanks mucho for helping me to everyone who did!

-LLK

(Yay I'm not a Ninny anymore)

Good job LostLady, congrats. It gets easier as you go along. You should try downloading clips & do one with video, much more challenging, but it's a real rush when you get it right. Check out the end of other videos for sites to get clips.

:) Awwies! Thank you so much GSRfanatic25 I really appreciate you watching it and taking the time to tell me you thought it was good! I pretty much love the song... it's amazing.

i commented on youtube as well, as chimpo577 that's my sisters name, i forgot to sign in w/ mine
you worked on it, made it, did a fantabulous job, (i could never make a video) you deserve some aprreciation
no problem!!

Great job lostlady! I do have a question for those of you who have video in your works. How do you get the video? I have the some dvds, but how do I get them on my computer and edit them?

Hey y'all!!! :D

Here is a new EDeN vid I made, per the request of my friend, mjszud...

The Scientist

Make sure that you read the backstory info in the sidebar before you watch the vid... it explains a lot... :)

Hope y'all enjoy!!! :D FB is always appreciated... ;)

Back