Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athens, they could be from the season seven opener (we have a lot of tears in Built To Kill part 2, poor sweetheart) or maybe from Grave Danger, when she looks at Nick on the computer screen.
But I'd say Built to kill, by the way.

CSI_Fan_Forever said:
MiaCharlize said:
Season six opener if I'm correct, Modies In Motion, wasn't it?

Thank you! :)
I owe ya!

But it's actually Bodies in Motion. LOL.

Catherine has cried several times on the show, but I'm going to guess the scene athens mentioned was from Lady Heather's Box.

How could I forget that? o_O

Anyway, E, u say she cried several times?
I only remember LHB, Justice is best served cold (somehow), Grave Danger and BTK ...
Where else?

^ LOL sorry Mia, didn't mean to make you feel bad. Just kidding around. <3

Fra, our girl cried right in the first episode ever! LMAO! You remember in the pilot when Catherine rushed to her sister's house to see Lindsey because the case with the raped little girl had upset her? She also cried in Swap Meet. That was her only scene in that episode. She was trying to get Gil recommend her for the Day Shift Supervisor position and telling him that she wanted to spend more time with Lindsey, that she was missing out on Lindsey's life. :)

I think she almost cried at the end of Early Roll-Out when she found out that Chris cheated on her. Maybe if the screen cut to black only a couple seconds later we'd really seen tears..

The end scene in LHB was so touching! I love it even more every time I see it.

But Dardeile, I don't recall seeing her cry in Revenge is Best Served Cold.. do you remember which scene? :)

^My guess is she means "Justice is served" Don't remember Catherine actually crying but she was definitely shaken by the case.

She discovered about Chris cheating on her in Viva Las Vegas, if i'm not wrong.

In Justice is served, right before going at Paul Newsome's, while she was talking to the killer-mum, she had tears in her eyes.
Or maybe it was me, so I saw them in hers too. :D

Edit:
Yes, I was wrong saying "Revenge". that was another one :D

Dardeile said:
She discovered about Chris cheating on her in Viva Las Vegas, if i'm not wrong.

You're right! :p And that's how we keep helping each other ;)

In ravange is best served cold, right before going at Paul Newsome's, while she was talking to the killer-mum, she had tears in her eyes.
Or maybe it was me, so I saw them in hers too. :D

Yeah, I remember it now. It was Justice is served like Mia said. That's a sad scene too..

It's funny how I never noticed there's so many eps in which Cath cried or at least was close to tears. Now that you bring 'em all up I do remember them, still had you asked me I would have said Catherine doesn't cry.

^thanks :D...is not that fresh,season 7,nop :p..Wait,did her ex died or something?I am not really informed coz I had seen s5 now s6 and s4..the pictures are with her crying and Lindsay near her,although I dodn't know if they are real.. :cool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back