Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I giggled when I watched Tommyknockers. I think the ridiculousness made it funny. I loved the look on Jimmy Smit's face when he peels skin off Marg. *giggle*

Anyhoo, GORGEOUS pics guys! I love those ones, E!

The only thing I remember from Tommyknockers is Marg had red hair in it and she looked hot hot hot even when she had "become". :lol:

Okay, I know this is really late, but I finally got my caps from BTK pt. 2 uploaded. That's not the point, though. LOL. The point is, well, there were too many Catherine caps and I couldn't decide which ones had to go. So I made an extra zip file with them. There are over 1,000 caps of Catherine. You can get the file on my site. :)

The only thing good about Tommyknockers was Marg. The book was great. The movie, well, er, sucked.

As much as I love Marg, I have to say, she's been in some yuk movies.

It was an insane role! Even Marg says she thinks that's her worst movie.

Then again, she also said something about Species 2 and that being a bad career move.

And to keep us on topic - Pretty Marg

No idea where this one came from either.

dunno, i'd guess around s3 because of the hair.

species 2-very cheesy. bad career move? maybe artistically, but the thing is on the air all the time.

curls! *ç*

great pic ;) Love the outfit, by the way. She has good taste for clothes! :D I understand why E's loc is her wardrobe :lol:

btw, i liked her in species 2 - she seemed much younger than she is, she was really beautiful. I love her blonde. :D

Tuffel21, welcome on board.
And yes, me too. I wouldn't even have known that movie existed if I hadn't read about it in Marg's filmography!
:lol:
Anyway, it's good after all.
I mean, it's not a movie for everyone, you like it only if you like a certain kind of movies...
I don't love those movies, but I love Marg. So...No difference :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back