Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks..!I'll try to find s3..to be honest because I watched s5 first and now I am watching s4 I find catherine more relaxed..I don't know,a more friendly and close character..but ,as always,GREAT! :D

Well, Catherine has always been a great character. To be honest, I was surprised that you liked her even though you watched season 5 first because that was certainly Catherine's worst season. I'm not saying that she was a bad character in season 5, but some of her attitudes then did make people dislike her. Those who already had disliked her just hated her more. If you go back to the early seasons, you'd be surprised that she was so different in them than in season 5. Just my two cents. :)

EricaSJ said:
Well, Catherine has always been a great character. To be honest, I was surprised that you liked her even though you watched season 5 first because that was certainly Catherine's worst season. I'm not saying that she was a bad character in season 5, but some of her attitudes then did make people dislike her. Those who already had disliked her just hated her more. If you go back to the early seasons, you'd be surprised that she was so different in them than in season 5. Just my two cents. :)

You serious? I really liked the season 5 Catherine! Little bitchy, playing the boss.. it was a nice change in my opinion.. but yeah, I do prefer season 4 :D

Well that was just my opinion. LOL. I think I understand the reason why she was a bit bitchy in season 5, though. She got promoted and she was eager to prove her ability as a supervisor. And I bet the way Nick and Warrick compared her to Grissom made her frustrated. However, she was totally awesome in Grave Danger and that just made you see why these people needed to be ONE team. They just didn't function right without any of these people. ;)

I agree with Erica to an extent. :) I do think she had over-stressed moments in s5 but I personally thought she was (despite being totally different than Grissom) a great boss. She wasn't afraid to go against Ecklie either. She just needed to establish a few things in the very beginning of her assignment. :)

I really like season 5.
Maybe because I see a lot of Cath in it, but especially because I can see myself in certain of her attitudes.
i'm not saying i'm bossy or something lie that...But You can see that she's a woman who believes in herself, who wants to prove that she's not only the "former stripper who became a csi thanx to Grissom", but because she worked really hard to get where she is.
I see in her just a woman whose will to be the best surfaces clearly. And although I didn't always like the fact that she was a bit of a bitch with certain people, somehow...I must say I'm happy when she's respected. And I still like and support the idea of a SUPERVISOR Cath.
Only fault of season 5? It was the final breakup for Cath and Grissom.
But well, that goes in another thread :D

Season 4 was the time I fell in love with Cath because who could resist the tank top?!? . Season 5 was the season I wanted to marry her, lol.. cuz who could really resist the tank top?. ;) I really liked her in Season 5 and that was the time I went online to know more info about her on the net.. I didn't mind those who dislike her cuz when women are on top thats usually the time the bitching and jealousy begins and the double standards for women in leadership are unfortunately rampant. Women who stand their ground and speak their minds are bitchy while men who do that are great leaders. :rolleyes:

So what are some good shows with Catherine from season 5. Yep...I'm watching some on DVD, and I can't remember them.

Season 5 ... hmmm, not among my favorites, but there was quite a lot of good Cath epsiodes-
5x01 Viva las vegas, 5x02 Down the drain (where she gets down & dirty!), 5x04 crow's feet, 5x07 Formalities was pretty decent, 5x09 Mea Culpa, 5x13 nesting dolls (with the Cath/Sara angst), 5x15 King baby, 5x22 Weeping willows (of course) and the finale, Grave Danger

In season 5 as you said is more the bossy thing-character..In s4 she is a way more friendly,relaxed I don't know[~ :lol:~] Catherine!anyway..

hottie c!_ thanks for the pics!>.and,yep,who could resist to them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back