Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricaSJ

Judge
Hooray for our new thread. Congratulations Marg/Catherine fans!

This is where we came from: Eye Candy #4.0

And here are our other previous threads: Eye Candy #1.0 ~ Eye Candy #2.0 ~ Eye Candy #3.0

* Why Eye Candy?

- Eye Candy is an expression used to describe something that is most remarkable by its visual appeal.

Destiny said:

This thread is dedicated to Catherine/Marg Pictures and Picture discussions, of a beautiful and beloved actress/character.

Please remember the rules of picture threads.
'
**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.
'
Pictures per post:
1 Large pic 400x400,or
2 Medium pics 130x130, or
3 Small pics 115x115.
'
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
'
please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" and just link your thread for viewing.
'
Please remember that "Hotlinking" is not allowed at any point, and will be edited, hotlinking is: when you link a picture to be viewed from a site that you do not own or operate. If you wish to have a picture viewed that belong to another site use the URL Link.
'
Regarding the naming of body parts, it was asked in Part 01, Page 23, Post 6 & 8, that it not be done, again we appreciate your cooporation when it comes to this.
'
Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.
'
Otherwise have fun. ;)

So there you go. :D Now, make yourself home and post parttttaaaaay! :lol:

Many thanks to Suzanne from aam.com for the scan posted above. <3

Suzanne and aam.com have actually gotten some more nice scans of Marg from her China Beach days. For example:

Ah, there goes my first TV couple ever - KC and Boonie. :D

Great pic, Anne!

I SO can tell which shirt hers is. Then again, I believe most of us in this thread can. ;) Nice pic, Anne! :D

This is a little something I did myself. I've done a few Marg pics with her quotes on it...

[image][/image]

I love all the pics.. I even like the marg and alan pic. I really don't understand what attracts her to him? Kinda freaky. Anyway.. Love the little game.. Only it was a little obvious. But fun. =] Congrats on the new thread.. **Throws green confetti like a maniac.**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back