Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would only watch Species 1 or 2 for Marg, not normally my kind of film.

Catherine looked hot in Toe Tags:

csi703hdtvlolvtv0270001ga1.jpg
... Picture #2

===========
~Edited: See posting pictures located on page one, post one.~

Oh yay! I love the half-pony (and the pants and the top)and even if she had some gloomy moments in this episode she still had that special glow.

Okay so I don't know if it has been mentioned but does anyone think that Marg and Michelle Pfeiffer look alike?

^ I love Marg, and I love Michelle, but I've never thought of that. LOL. I can see where you are coming from, though. They do have resemblance. High cheekbones, sexy lips...however, I've always preferred the redhead. :D

Hahaha...they look so much a like to me, and they were born on the same year?!?!?!? Weird? Oh wells...but yeah..their eyes, cheeks, and mouths look alike.

That's one of my favourite photoshoots from Marg :D I have the pictures but everytime when I see them, I love them more :p

angeldreams, love them :D
The ocean behind her seems to highlight the colour of her skin. :)

I wish I could have her skin -_-

I love those pictures.. I remember that those were the first pics of her that I saw, besides on CSI and China Beach. but I love that. I agree wihth Dardeile

another question...I've seen some pictures of Catherine crying ,mostly in icons,and I have no idea which episode is that..Can anyone help me please? ;)

angeldreams and csifanf thanks for the pictures! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back