Everyone's age?

phew! welcome SilverUnicorn - thanks for making me NOT the oldest :lol: enjoy the welcome of some great peeps x

Well... I have this talent... that everything goes wrong.
*sighs*
I know there is people whose things are much worse but...
Sorry, I just heard again how terrible I am and how I never be anything...
I start to watch CSINY premiere...

Posted by DaWacko:
Sorry, I just heard again how terrible I am and how I never be anything...
I start to watch CSINY premiere...
You're not terrible! you'll be lots of things! you're a great friend and whoever thinks that you won't be anything is wrong! No matter whether you feel that they're right! You're a great friend to me... and to me that is something! It is a lot to put up with me! :rolleyes:

Aww, thank you. after this I want to listen A Frankilin's I Will Survive :lol: :lol:
Listen CatButt, you happen to have MSN messenger?

lol! I sang that at karaoke last week...
Yeah but i have to go in a minute actually... and i just signed out... :rolleyes:

Neither can i... but at least i had a go... :D afterall... it is lke a chick's anthem! lol! :lol:
Yeah... i'll be on most of today... :rolleyes:

we were on class excursion in 2nd year of secondary school... 3 drunken guys, from group B ( I was in that great group A) sang one of these you call "Girl's anthem" It was dark in the bar, they had sunglasses on and they were jumping on the stage... they sang very well but it looked very amusing :lol:

Hello to does everyone, I am new on the forum. My pseudonym is Prisci, I have 14 years and I live in France. I like CSI like WAT.

Back