Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ All you should have to do is click on it. :confused:

Here's our gorgeous gal arriving at Pure Nightclub in Vegas, Feb. 13

[​IMG]

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Eva is really beautiful. I just finished exercising and this pic actually inspires me to keep it up.

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I don't think Natalia has been in a scene with Tom either. Why wouldn't they let her interact with the ME at all? It is always Calleigh, it seems. There are so many things I want to see Natalia do as she's been missing out on a lot. So yes, besides wanting to see her being closer to the cases, I like to see her in the morgue (not as a body, hopefully!) with the ME (be it Tom or whoever).

Eva looks great in the pic, definitely need to exercise more. :p

4. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

That picture will def make u want to work out! I wish I could be that tiny! She look good though esp on the back side! Haha I hope to see more of her in next weeks epi! And I don't think she's been in the morgue since Alexx left. Kinda sad. Maybe there's hope for something soon! *fingers crossed*

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She looks gorgeous in that picture.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Seeing that she was in Vegas over Valentines Day weekend I started searching like crazy to see if her & Joe decided to hitch Elvis/Priscilla style :lol:
    ...didn't find anything though :p

Anyone else get the double-dose of Eva last night?! Repeat of Bone Voyage at 9 (Nat: "awesome" :lol:) and Linda on George Lopez at 9:30 - the one where she dates Vic, & dances....make all the boys go :drool:

A great hour of tv right there. :D

7. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

When I click on the spoiler link it doesn't open... it works like 1 out of 10 times

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^^Just click on it once will do. If not I don't know what's wrong. :confused:

The next episode won't be up till March though, no new spoilers either at least not anything with regards to Natalia up to 8.20. Not many episodes left and I read most possibily the show will be renewed for their 9th season.

9. CSI_Natalia

CBS posted a season 8 recap video, it shows almost all of the scenes that have been shown dealing with Natalia's hearing loss... in fact the last scene they show is her looking at the pamphlet for abuse and rolling her eyes

If you ask me this is a good sign.

10. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^^Thanks for the info.

Well any good sign or hope is now dampen by that news about the 'love' though.

11. CSI_Natalia

^^ Does that mean C/E ??

I think the fact that they chose to put that much of Natalia's s/l into the clip shows they are planning to focus on it...

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ We can only hope so. I have my fingers & toes crossed.
    One thing is for sure ...

In the recent statement from Barry O'Brien, he says that yes Eric will be investigating the lab, so we can assume that the spoiler about Rebecca mentioning Nat being "suspicious" is actually going to stick.
    Who knows where this will go from here though, or what on earth will be discovered through this "investigating" -- I just hope it will lead to the conclusion of her cochlear concussion ordeal, & not wind up being something completely ignorant & unrelated to the explosion aftermath.

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

This is a very short and brief new article on Eva and Eva was asked about her character's hearing loss. She said her character will still be dealing with it through the end of the season. Well she wasn't specifically asked about the whole story which we assumed involved domestic violence (they better not ignore), so I don't know how it will go but the very least I think we can at least see another 'side B' episode addressing her storyline.

Here is the link about our environmental friendly Eva & family:
    http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/ecollywood/stories/ecollywood-is-eva-larue-the-greenest-actress-ever :)

Thanks the interviewer for asking...lol!

ETA:
    I think Eric's 'undercover job' doesn't just last for one episode 8.16, rather it will be carried thoughout the end of the season, seeing that he will be filling the screen more frequently. After all 8.16 is suppose to be a Jesse in L.A. episode, I don't think much will be covered about our folks back at the lab. Just small mentions or maybe the start of his undercover job.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  14. alexa

alexa Witness

my first comment ^. ^ (for natalia)
    I apologize for errors in english but I do not speak English.
    Natalia is my favorite character in csi: miami!the actress is very beautiful and talented!
    I also think the writers need to restructure her stories in this show!
    one opinion very very personal : H & N ... one day! ^. ^ I really like this vid I found on youtube and I was super happy to know that I am not the only one to have this opinion (please don's hit me lool ^.^) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGjph5LUZC8

15. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Hi Alexa

While Nat and Horatio aren't exactly my cup of tea (As lovers that is) your free to explore the what ifs of that relationship

However, I think we all agree that we need a little more Natalya as she's been riding the pine for most of this season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.