Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is good w/ the eyes. I love her facial expressions & not to piss on any of the other actors but I see alot of 'numbness' in their expressions. They might be wide-eyed at times but it seems like thats about it. Eva/Nat gives the cast a whole new way of viewing the show, I think. She brought in the real life drama & not to mention the 'sexiness/spiciness'!! Generally they are all beautiful people but none have ever acted out on their sexuality except Eric. The show desperately needed some spicy. Some ships I like but for this show what they consider 'romance' is NOTHING like what romance really is. At least she brought in some REAL romance on the show. Here here for Natalia! I love her. Oh, & how dare I forget to mention that she indeed showed the millions of CSI:Miami viewers that a CSI can shed real tears.

Well, what can you say? She looks great! Tanned and nicely dressed! Sexy without looking trashy.
I wonder if Eva and Emily have formed a close working relationship. It has been noted on some bios that I have read about Eva is that she forms close friendships. When she was on "All My Children" she became good friends with Sarah Michelle Gellar and they've been friends for years.
I also saw picture of her and Emily Proctor at the LA premiere of the last "Harry Potter" film. :cool: ;)

doublehelix said:
Well, keep in mind that as the new epis come out and we watch them we could all find out we were wrong about everything. :(
Well yeah...its all speculation right now. It'll be interesting to see how it all really unfolds, there are so many things about her character that they bring up & then it goes away & drives me absolutely bonkers....I just would like to know about Michael Lipton, that incident just stuck w/ me & was out of freaking nowhere so its one of those things that really bugs me!!

VEGGIE, great pics , her brother is a cutie!

I wouldn't doubt her having a nice friendship w/ Emily. I remember an old interview from when she first came on & they asked Emily about Eva & she made a comment about her just moving , like herself & that they both liked decorating & stuff, they probably all have a great connection.

Her brother is adorable! Handsome family :) I liked the article, too, with her quick, healthy eating tips. Nice to hear her admit to being a "real" size, too. I read an article today about the latest horrible way to lose weight - diabetics who fail to take their insulin. The world needs more Evas! Let's hear it for "real" women!

Here here!! I kind of see Eva more on line with someone like
Salma Hayek. A woman with curves. I guess she has some health concerns of her own when it comes to family history. Kind of nice to see that when so many actresses are making themselves look like stick figures.
Diabetics who refuse to take insulin is nothing new. That's been around for some time. Dying to get thin I guess.

twis the season before when natalia was the mole. times a changing. i have grown to like her character more. She is hot so hot oh my god ! i dont know what i would do if they took her off the show

^^^ She is everywhere isn't she??^^^

I admire those things about Eva, that she seems 'so real'. I see so many actors who are sooooo thin, its very unattractive. Eva has a great figure!!! I remember reading about how she won't spend $20 on mascara when she knows she can get it for 6 bucks & that she uses Garnier products...a $4 bottle of shampoo!!! I thought that was so cool. Eva/Natalia is the best!!!

^^Nice pictures. Thanks for posting! Eva seems to go to some events, which I think it's cool! It's great that she enjoys herself.

It was nice to see that interview. She definitely takes care of herself and looks really healthy. I mean, I don't know if this makes all that much sense, but not just how she is fit, she looks good, with that lovely tan, and then she also looks happy. Happiness is also a sign of being healthy :)

I think it's pretty cute on how she mentiones Kaya every here and there. Even on how she was in that CSI:Miami interview, playing it nicely with Jon Togo. I mean, some stars really keep their children very private, and that's a valuable position, I am not saying its not. But I think Eva finds a pretty good balance. I mean, while she doesn't hide Kaya, she is not exposing their family and private life all over. Little things don't seem to be any problem, and I think it's nice to those who like her. Can't deny we are curious and like to know little things :)

I haven't seen the premiere so I can't really comment on that.

mjszud said:
Oh, & how dare I forget to mention that she indeed showed the millions of CSI:Miami viewers that a CSI can shed real tears.
True, I like the fact that she came in with some background that showed her and the influence it had in the way she acts now, I guess. Natalia did have her problems and I sort of like her drama. As long as TPTB doesn't ruin it, they were heading in the right direction.

Well, she's also doing some self-promoting. Make no mistake about it. She is trying to get her face and name out there. I did read a long interview with her just after she left AMC.
The impression I read was someone who was level-headed and not a wild spender of money. When she was AMC she saved a great deal of her money. I also got the feeling that she probably has a hidden harder edge that we don't see.
Considering the nature of show business it just may serve her well.

I don't like the character of Natalia very much at the moment, though I am not too sure why.

But I sure as hell love Eva! I think it's great that such a wonderful and talanted woman can make me dislike Nat, when she herself is clearly such an amazing person. The mark of a good actress haha.

It's peole like Eva who made me get into acting.

^^^^ There is alot of people who have a hard time enjoying her character, I for one absolutely LOVE her, I think she is awesome...Nat & Eva herself, she is a great actress, shes done an excellent job of taking Natalia from this flirty, sexual, secretive, lab rat & turning her into a sweet & caring, damsel in distress, rookie CSI!!!

All those things and then some. She can also be hard-ass especially when it comes to interogation.
I am curious about her role in "Lakeview Terrace". Her role is listed as Lt. Morgada. I haven't read any synopsis of the film. My guess is she is playing a cop maybe like she did "Cries in the Dark". "Lakeview isn't due out until early 2008. I hope this will help expand her acting range. Guess I will have to wait until 2008. :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back