Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hi 1st time posting here, just seen (internal Affairs) here in the Uk thought Natalia was great,liked the end scene with H as well

2. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Welcome to the board HC4. Hope you get to see more as the season goes on. We should be seeing good things from Nat.

3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Loving all those pics guys! She looks so pretty! I love how she's not like a stick thin super model type. she seems real and she's super nice. I love Eva.

4. doublehelix

Here's some news folks. It looks as if Natalia's new "interest" will be seen on the next epi "Inside Out". A spoiler thread in the CSI-Miami forum has the cast list and the guest cast list for this epi.
    We've been hearing for weeks that this shooting instructor/romantic interest for Natalia was named "Rich". Low and behold there is a 'Rich Caprioto' on the list, played by Chris William Martin. A quick check on another website indicates him as having a "recurring" role on CSI Miami. I think it is a pretty good bet that this is the guy.
    If there are any EDeN fans on this thread you'd better get ready for bumpy ride.
    I am breathing a sigh of relief in one respect. Nat's new interest has shown himself, and it's not Ryan.

5. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

its nice to know she gets a love interest. Also if its Chris William Martin who play him i'm happy cause he's canadian!

6. doublehelix

Well, just remember that "Rich" has been only described as a new "interest". Someone Nat likes and may be interested in.
    What's alot less clear is how far it goes.
    There is a great deal of speculation that it won't go very far and Natalia will reunite with Eric.
    Either way it will make for interesting watching. Won't it? ;)

7. shopping_luva91

It will be very interesting to watch, however if they say he's got a recurring role... it seems he might be sticking around for a while!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im not sure how many epis he will be in but when Rob Estes (Nick Townshend) was on the show he only actually did like 4 episodes, so maybe Rich will just come & go here & there. Besides I wouldn't think they would spend a whole lot of air time of her at the gun range with this dude. At some point he'll end up popping up at the lab to see her, im guessing. I think hes gonna end up some strange stalker freak or something...who knows! I love Natalia in 'flirty mode' though, she has been too serious lately so im excited to see her maybe getting over Nick finally & feeling like her old self again! 'Course I can't say i'll like it much w/ this Rich guy :confused:

9. doublehelix

I would tend to think you may be correct. He'll be showing up now and again. As to how far it goes, well, we'll just have to sit back and watch. You know where I am putting my money. :cool: :cool:

10. shopping_luva91

If shes happy then I'm happy. :)

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, so where was this so-called flirting that she was supposerd to be doing w/ Rich??? Well maybe it comes later....somethin is definately fishy about this dude....he had this look like he was going to take advantage of her & Im not talking sexual....I think hes got some motive behind their soon-to-be "romance". So she made a little booboo...big deal...they've all done it, but what the hell was up with Ryan??? & I didn't like the way he double "hey"d her....no, you don't yell in m'girl's face like that!! On the other hand KUDOS for Nat for not being 'mole-ish' w/ the ADA lady, I think maybe TPTB were trying to score her some brownie points there!! Did anyone else get the feeling like Rich will be a scum??

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

yeah i dont like Rich. he acted weird when she said she had evidence in her car. also he's doing it for free!? I dont like the idea of Natalia dating another man like Nick. I want her to be happy.

14. doublehelix

Well, for all Natalia fans. I have heard another spoiler, I can't vouch for its accuracy yet, but It looks as if Nat's new "interest" will extend in to at least episode #10 of the season. Does this mean anything? Maybe it does. Maybe it does not. But we do know "Rich" is in the picture for a while yet. :confused: :confused:

15. shopping_luva91

I'm worried about Rich now just from what I've heard. I've seen nothing lol - Australia's only just seen "A Grizzly Murder"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.