Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't think Rich will be abusive, thats pushing it a little for TPTB if they are to stick her in another abusive relationship. But I do think he'll be some kind of danger to her eventually. Episode 10, huh?? Shouldn't that be around sweeps time, maybe something interesting will happen! I'd love for her to get into a bad situation w/ this guy & w/ her not being able to defend herself she'd kill him. I know that sounds harsh but if she was scared & seeing 'flashbacks of Nick' and freaks out on him, then they could carry it out w/ her trying to deal w/ killing someone & Stetler could jump all over her, kinda like Stella's crazy boyfriend scene from NY. I could totally see her freak out on someone....ooh & then they could go back on teh fact that Nick had a restraining order against him & make it look like she was wrong. Whatever TPTB have up their sleeves w/ this I hope its not as lame as when Nick died. Is it too much to ask to actually have some REAL suspense??

2. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I would be happy if she just found out that he was married, engaged or abused animals. All we know is that he is an interest, maybe he'll just stay that way. ;)

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys...i know that most of you know me well and know that i am a big Eva fan...it's just i've been so busy that i haven't had time to post here...but now i have time so i'll be posting more often :D speaking of wich i have just found a very lovely pic of Eva....
    [​IMG]

4. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

I like Natalia...i think she would make a good couple with Ryan since they both have a tendancy of getting themselves into trouble.

5. doublehelix

I don't want to start an argument, but I have to disagree. For all of the scenes that I have seen Natalia and Ryan together in, I just do not see any chemistry. Zero. I will say without hesitating that the best chemistry was between Eric and Natalia. And it is my hope they will reunite at some point. ;) ;)

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just a reminder that shipping discussion belongs in the Shipper Central Forum. Thanks. :)

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I just thought of something & yes this is my crazy brain in motion here but ... more to my theory of Rich actually being Nick; In mondays epi he gave her that "look" after she told him she had evidence back in the truck that she had to get to the lab. Ok, well 'member last season in that episode where Nick brought Natalia the ring he picked up from the crime scene & she was all over him about having to bring it in!! IT COULD SO BE HIM....& like we pointed out earlier, Rich is training her for free.....he wants to get to her. I know thats probably farfetched but GAWWD I'd love for him to pop back up after all this & shock everyone. & how just freaking creepy would that be to be hanging around this new guy who she thinks is totally harmless, only to turn out its her abusive ex-husband. HA HA, crazy, yes, but it'd be cool if it were true!

8. doublehelix

Maybe Ryan and this dude "Rich" are colluding in some way. In the last epi you saw Rich give Nat a funny look when she said there was evidence in the car. How many people other than cops or lawyers would have extensive knowledge about 'chain of evidence' procedures. A quick cellphone call to Ryan would tell Ryan all he would need to know.
    And a good point was made on another post. Why is Rich coaching her for nothing?
    Could be he's coaching her with the deliberate intent to date her later. Or, he's getting paid off from someone else. Hmmmmmmm. :confused: :confused: :confused:

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well Ryan did say he knows Rich. maybe because he worked there while Ryan worked there and they became friends? and he asked him to train Natalia for free because he wanted to repay Natalia for helping him with his case reviewing in Born To Kill....that's my wild and crazy theory and i'm stickin to it!

10. doublehelix

It could be that too! The imagination abounds!!!!

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hi ya gals, I just watched an old episode of the George Lopez show last night & it was the one where Eva plays his adopted sister...soooo funny! I cracked up when she broke down after saying she was a mexican now & thought she was Italian, :lol: it was hilarious. Oh, and she was wearing a light pink sweater & she looked so very pretty, too!!
    Speaking of which, I know her favorite color is blue, but I'd love to see her wearing other colors....I don't think i've ever seen her in a Miami epi wearing black. & she is gorgeous in black (*points to banner*)!!! :D

12. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I'm so, so, so sorry that I've been neglecting this place. Take these pics as my apology (inspired by mjszud's mention of The George Lopez Show):

I love her natural hair color. It's gorgeous.

I agree. She's a very talented actress.

And as for Eva on AMC... If you want to, you can take a look at teh awesomeness that is Maria's Meltdown. :D

I LOVE that scene. Eva was brilliant, and we weren't the only ones who recognized it, either. (The official "Internal Affairs" thread had a few people giving her kudos. :))

Kaya is so freakin' adorable. I remember when Eva was on The Rachael Ray Show, Kaya was in the audience and she started making these really silly faces when the camera landed on her.

No arguments here. She's beastly in interrogation. I'd love to see more of interrogation!Natalia this season.

My thoughts exactly. There's something fishy about this guy, but I can't put my finger on it. The thing that confuses me the most is that this guy who's apparently a very, very good shooting instructor is doing this for free. And didn't Ryan say he "pulled some strings" to get him to do it for free (or something like that)? Hmm... what are they up to?

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, please correct me if im wrong because the last few epis of last season were like a "scary" blurr, anyway, didn't Stetler ask Ryan how he mysteriously got like $6000.00 in his bank account?? I wonder if Rich paid off Ryan's debt in exchange to do whatever hes plotting to do to Natalia. I mean, im sure Ryan has no idea that this guy is going after her..who knows...but yeah, nothing is for freakin' free now adays.....something big is going to happen w/ all this & I cant hardly wait!!! I love seeing Natalia in action!!!

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

well right now it doesnt look like Natalia has stuff happening to her. She's been a csi for a year but right now she's always in the lab and its boring. She's agreat csi she should be in the field more often.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I know, I totally miss her smile, she seems so un-natalia like right now. It seems really akward the way the cast is being played out so far this year. I hope everything goes back to being a little more "normal" soon!

Excuse me for ranting here but MY GOD, I know people have the right to dislike who they want to but GIVE ME A BREAK!!! It seems like after every epi someone has to pick on her character & its getting sooooo ooollddddd!! Get over it I say, it amazes me that some folks actually consider themselves a FAN of this show. Natalia deserves so much more credit than that & for that matter so does Eva!!

At least we know the people at CSI Miami know that they have a good thing w/ this gal!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.