Eurovision Song Contest 2006

awwwww i feel ashamed cause i don't even know who is gonna represent France this year...actually no im not :lol:....well it can't be worst than last year.......wait a minute of course it can :D he im talking about France :D i would have love to see Corneille representing france but i don't think he will.......argh we suck :lol:

Our local newspaper had an article about Lordi this morning. I just wanted to turn over the page when i saw it. What can i say...they look scary :D
The german competition song is really boring. The best part about it is that a famous comedian is playing drums.

^:lol: Yeah they are. Someone had suggessted they should have puppies on the stage so it wouldn't be so scary for the kids. I think it's on so late that kids are not watching it :p
Ah, perhaps in west.

It's funny that even their masks, you can see the one of 'em is a woman.

I listen to XFM here in the UK and in the morning I listen to their breakfast show and they have gone Lordi mad! :lol: They’re desperate for Lordi to win the Eurovision Song Contest. Plugging them constantly, they even had an interview with the lead singer.

Personally I'm rooting for them too, I reckon Finland should win with the first ever metal song. :D

Come on Lordi!

WOOHOO! They got into final! Lordi! YAY!

I have to say it was funny when audience was booing when Lithunia got into final. Tho it's also stupid. And wtf was that Iceland? :lol: I laughed so hard and people booed :lol:

Lithunia's song is very funny :D .. I was surprised that they got into the final :rolleyes:... and LORDI!! they were awesome!! I love them but my mum scared them :lol:

I loved both Lordi and that song from Lithunia. That whole contest is a big joke anyway and it was cool to see that those songs made fun of it. I especially liked Lithunia, I never vote for these things but I think I would vote for that one. It's so bad...it perfectly suits the festival :lol: :lol: :D

I voted for ...I think it was Andorra. Was #4 that cute young man and the song was pretty good.
Oh my god those eyebrows what that Armenia guy had! :lol:
I don't know who I'll vote in final. Carola isn't that bad... but I cannot vote for Sweden :lol: So we shall see.

I was surprised that Belgium and Estonia didn't get in the final.

Oh, when they showed clips from those that were already in final... WTF was that UK song? I couldn't help laughing.

And oh, Lordi is taking ESC veru seriously. Actually they said now they've managed to do so much publicity stuff what would normally take 10 years :lol: So I guess it's a really good thing for them, even if they didn't make to the finals.

Iceland made fun of ESC quite well.

One more thing. I texted my friend after two songs "I think they forgot to buy clothes". Seriously, in first one dancers were wearing underwear and 2nd song that singer, whose song was weird I think "Mama, I love him" wore...panties.

But... to the best part. How hot that Sakis was? So damn hot :D could have opened a few more buttons from his shirt :devil:

But... to the best part. How hot that Sakis was? So damn hot :D could have opened a few more buttons from his shirt :devil:

I saw him in TURKEY.. I think after the eurovision!! believ me he is more hotter than you think!! :p

Oh, I can believe all his hotness. Oi, I can see more of him tomorrow :D

*does a little dance*

:lol: Everyone loves Sakis Rouvas. If you all really wanna see a hot photo of him check this out :D. He's one sexy Greek. Anyway, since I live in Canada *sigh* how has Greece been doing? I'm still suprised Anna Vissi was chosen.

Ooooh... very hot pic :D I guess the reason why I have thing like...for a greek is the fact that... well, is too much people with pale skin, blue eyes and blond hair :lol:

Well, since Greece won last year, they got straight into the final. She didn't look so bad, tho it was a short clip.

Erm,I've just seen the Finnish representants,OMG,they look as the bad army of The Lord of the Rings.
I can't imagine anything less Eurovision like.
I don't know if laugh or begin to be scared... :lol:

CNN

The Greek guy don't need to sing... :devil:

Anna is singing a song called Everything right? Y'know, for someone who's 49(at least that's what I heard) she looks damn good...better then me and I'm only 19 :lol:. BTW CSI_mania your icon is hot :D.

Back