Eurovision Song Contest 2006

stripforensics said:
I also heard that NBC is developing this same idea to US where each state can have an artist/band to reprent them. Should be opposite for American Idol.
Yup, I read that too. Go us.

Uh, go Norway. If I was in Europe I'd watch.
That's right! Go Norway! ;)
I don't think we'll get many points this year tho. Our song is pretty, but it's also a little boring.
ESC is all about the show, and I don't see much show coming out of our song :lol:

Gina G...

I have... my friend's weddings (where I was last sep in England) there was played ESC songs because she is HUGE ESC fan. I was ok with that until Gina G's song came and bridge's DAD said to the bride "come on! It's Gina G!" :lol: :lol:

I think then I had seen it all :lol:

*sings: ooh aah just a little bit, ooh aah a little bit more!*

Then there was this... I don't have tape from ESC - Congratulations! anymore so.... But the couple that had those purple costumes and that... dancing.

Another... very, very strange is Sweden's Herrey - Diggy-loo,Diggy-ley. Those three dudes have golden shoes and they even sing about those.

REally. Crazy.

Hey your song can't be as worse as the German song . We still have to choose a song but the participants are just crap (some strange country band , Thomas Anders --> former Modern Talking and an old singer who participated in the same event about 30 years ago)

And Ireland doesn't vote for us much any more either so where the little loner country :p with the rubbish songs....

But I agree, eastern european (tho, we kinda are eastern european) countries vote for each other.

And like last year... wtf was that Latvia getting so much points??The song sucked so much! Almost as much as our song!

We would have won if Javine had done what she did on the deciding thing we did! (For anyone who didn't see it of missed it because they were still giggling at Jordan in her pink leather, Javine managed to get a bit too excited and reveal alot more than she wanted too!)

The Netherlands have to still choose a song too. A lot of crappy singers are gonna participate in the Dutch pre-rounds. I heard Jennifer Aniston is gonna present. Is that correct?

e got to choose between two popstars that haven't had a carear since their bands split up,some other random people we'd never heard of and our ultimate winner, some strange little man that raps while women in school uniforms dance round him! :rolleyes:

Back