Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked it when in 'Silencer' they were both in the
Evidence Locker and Eric went up bwhind her
it showed that she was kinda nervous when he did that and
that he knew a lot about her when he asked her about
that "green stuff"

ooh i love that eppi too. i just wish they would have cleared things up. it was such a big misunderstanding! however it did show us that erics feelings were deeper than what he made them out to be. i really hope someday theyll clear that up but who knows. i read an interview last year w/ jon togo & he even said the whole point of his involvement was to shed light on their relationship. ok- i totally didnt see the last post til now. "silencer" is definately a favorite moment!!! too bad there was no smooching but i too love when he sneaks up behind her w/ his arms kinda around her. those are the moments i miss!!

ahh!!! silencer is the awesomest!!! they were so beautiful together... they still can be.. omigosh!! please!! LOLOLOL... green stuff... the first alcohol i ever drink is gonna be midori jus b/c... LOl XDD~

I really love Eric/Natalia in Skeletons... They were just so sweet. She was so nervous and stressed about the possibility of being pregnant, and he tried to keep her calm. The whole "it's just nice that you said 'we'/it takes two to tango" was adorable.

And the hand-holding!

normal_599.jpg

*giddy*

(Screencap from Miami Style.)

shudders at thought of super mushy stuff Im not a very romantic type, as you can tell. But i was having a NED and CaRWash dream...of a double wedding...It was amazing, children! Oopsie, im sounding mushy myself now! Interesting theories, She might have been pregnant before. We could ask Nick..heehee :p

i love that pictur!! the hands- sooo cute. see, they had something right? still do, i think. personally, i believe that the bullet he was shot w/ is lodged in his " i love nat" section of the brain. curious for next weeks epi - maybe erics "protectiveness" will come back out!

lol, im sure the bullet would have at least skimmed that section...aww, great pic. I love Erics protectivness! especially over Nat with Nick! I hate that guy! luckily i mean, sadly he has now er, left us...I can imagine someone saying to H, 'It takes to to tango' and him putting on his glasses whilst saying, 'Yes, it does, doesnt it?? teehee.

hi all. happy friday! thinking of NED, of course, im really wanting to know whats gonna happen w/ nat, has anyone emailed corey to ask this?? if not, how can i email him cuz id really like to know the deal! i have to say im becoming very disappointed in our ship. the writers are making them like strangers lately & its really frustrating me. someone please help- we need some 'corey' response.

I think the only thing that kept me sane during this past episode were those two Eric/Natalia scenes. Even though it was hard to concentrate on the second one because I was fuming from what had happened a few seconds before that, I managed to squee. (Yay!)

Who else saw the look of worry and concern on Natalia's face when Eric told her that his competence was being questioned?

normal_mia-0521-145.jpg

She kind of looks almost devastated.

...I think I need to join Screencaps Anonymous or something... They're just too cute together to not post screencaps! :p

(Credit goes to MiamiStyle.)

herehere! last week was a little depressing. i personally feel like its incredibly disrespectful on erics part. was it just me or did it seem like they still something? i mean in the epi "going under" it was in the writers blog that they were" rekindling some heat" & then all the "nick" situations & didnt eva say in an interview around that time that nat still had feelings for eric & they werent "dead". so what the heck happened?? he gets shot & BOOM- enter calleigh. i know they have the right to change storylines & all that but WOW what a disappointment. it just seems like theyve completely dismissed their past together! well, im still not giving up on them. at least we know they belong together!!

attention NED fans check your tv guides! im in missouri so if your in my neck of the woods your going to get a nice dose of some much needed NEDness. on A&E they are airing "skeletons" tuesday @ 10 pm c/ & "dead air" on wednesday @ 12pm c/. i cant wait!! do you think its just a coincidence that they only are airing the good NED moment epis? is it to set up viewers for new episodes? they're still showing old seasons too but from S4 its NED ones. oh well im a happy camper! even if i have to scream hystericly after tonights epi, ill be thinking of my moments w/ NED for the rest of the week! happy NED watching...

Yes! I need a good NED moment...

Eric, like normal, asked if Nat was okay after that guy grabbed her wrist. Then she went on to ask him about Calliegh... hehehe...(Hey, it meant something to me)

me too, me too. although she could of been less "smiley" about it. i think that will change tho. did anyone read adams interview? oh the memories!! i just got done watching "dead air". i just want to cry! i hate that its the epi that broke them up but at the same time it was the one that showed how they really felt about each other. too bad they couldnt of expressed this towards EACH OTHER. its just so obvious... i wanna just YELL at them to kiss & make up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back