Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, first of all, the whole daughter thing would have made a great plot, but if Eric had met her, then we probably would have known about it. Second, if she gets a new love interest, I will seriously cry. No lie. Anyone else? Unless its just a new love with Eric.

Maybe its a new love with Eric?

So far one scene, they talked about a boat thing, He was kneeling and she was standing. If they had a scene before that, I honestly dunno.

this sucks!!! i hear that its ryan. i was so hoping for it to be eric also. all i can hope for is that maybe it will make eric a little jealous again. i think all 4 of them need to get away from each other, go take a cold shower, reevaluate life, then resume position. eric w/ nat : cal w/ ryan!! someone seiously we need to email corey & find out where ALL this is going!!

I agree with the fact they need to go and take one of those showers and figure out what the hell all of them want to do, this whole circle of love thing is confusing the heck outta me

So, I saw a scene on tvguide that they were shooting between Ryan and Nat... He improvises and takes her hand in the middle of shooting... I think that a little fast for that ship... personally both current maybe ships are too fast... Plus it sucks for me cause I am CaRWash and NED...

CSIFray said:
So, I saw a scene on tvguide that they were shooting between Ryan and Nat... He improvises and takes her hand in the middle of shooting... I think that a little fast for that ship... personally both current maybe ships are too fast... Plus it sucks for me cause I am CaRWash and NED...

xx

It sucks for me too, but the RN in me is squeeing. Maybe it is a bit to fast for both of them and if Eric is going to act like a 12 yr old with Calleigh thing going on. I'm going to whack him again. I think Eric should get knocked out and Nat be there with him, maybe it'll knock some sense into him.

i posted this in another thread but i think its worth repeating. im hoping maybe nat will be shot or hurt & eric like "remembers" her & then in the very final scene we see eric waking in the hospital only a month after his shooting & that the last 4 mos. hes been dreaming!! oh, & somewhere have a touching scene between eric/nat so that it will be him the one shes talking about in her interview. it does NOT make sense for these couples to go into a new season all together; unless theres some strange reason behind it like it causing complications in the relationships. they just need to stop now, im gettin sick thinking about it. its just all so wrong!!! what happened to the first half of the season?? im tellin you, erics memory is gone- hes blocking it out.its the only explanation.

mjszud said:
i posted this in another thread but i think its worth repeating. im hoping maybe nat will be shot or hurt & eric like "remembers" her & then in the very final scene we see eric waking in the hospital only a month after his shooting & that the last 4 mos. hes been dreaming!! oh, & somewhere have a touching scene between eric/nat so that it will be him the one shes talking about in her interview. it does NOT make sense for these couples to go into a new season all together; unless theres some strange reason behind it like it causing complications in the relationships. they just need to stop now, im gettin sick thinking about it. its just all so wrong!!! what happened to the first half of the season?? im tellin you, erics memory is gone- hes blocking it out.its the only explanation.
i am all for the touching scene.
but i think a fab-u-lous ending would be for her be allowed to leave the hospital and him walking her out with his arm around her.
now that would be ah-dorably key-ute
tuh-ruely ah-mazing

I agree, I think Eric's in sleeping mode. He doesn't know where the hell he is so he's just dreaming it all. Its a Dallas, Damnit! :lol:

Well they had a few scenes together. She looked really hot and he spiced it up in white. :) I love how Eric was with the little girl, and Eric was hurt about Cal's makeout with Jake, maybe he'll turn to Nat?

CathStokes said:
I agree, I think Eric's in sleeping mode. He doesn't know where the hell he is so he's just dreaming it all. Its a Dallas, Damnit! :lol:

Well they had a few scenes together. She looked really hot and he spiced it up in white. :) I love how Eric was with the little girl, and Eric was hurt about Cal's makeout with Jake, maybe he'll turn to Nat?

I agree with everything you said in the spoiler box. The first thing you said was truely key-ute. And the second thing,
oh one can only hope

I loved the scene with the little girl as well... It made my heart melt... (Seeing how he acts with kids is all the more reason to have Nat have a daughter...)

My Calliegh/Jake droplets in me were cheering last night... I felt sorry he was hurt but he belongs with Nat anyways...

You did get to see to Ry take her hand and thats good though at the there was room for R/N intercept there... That was very nice of her... something a good FRIEND would do!

Now a shocker of Eric/Natalia having a kid would be so much better.

I felt sad he was hurt, but glad that Jake kissed Cal.

Her friendship with Ryan should really do something to push Eric into realizing where he should be.

ok its so obvious eric is changing & hes so sensitive w/ the kids now. they sooooo need for her to have his baby!! not super quik tho, im hoping next season that the whole calleigh will be forgotten & maybe something big will happen to natalia to wake him up. im still thinking theres something that will evolve from the michael lipton character. it just seems odd that it was thrown in & a point that eric asked if she was ok. ryan has never been real compassionate about abuse & nats situation, not like eric has. did you notice tho, eric had a little bit of aflirty grin when they were talking in the lab. it was good to see a little of that back. for a while we had nothing. well im staying hopeful for next season. my wish: nat can get a little close to ryan but something happen where eric steps in; i want to know what happened w/ nick & id LOVE for her to have been pg but miscarried & then eric would be all sympathetic.

I'm also glad to see a bit of their flirting and grins back. I wish it was more back, but hey we can dream and hope. Hopefully next season they'll have more scenes and hopefully some romance coming back! :D

so was anyone else confused over the finale? i dont want to focus on e/c but it does concern eric & the fure if our NED ship so i have to ask- is she meaning that its not gonna work, so be done or is this going to drag out into next season- lord, i hope not, sorry but i really dont want to watch eric be all jealous over cal all thru season 6. i hope it will just be kinda dropped, its not like anything ever happened between them. eric & nat had so much more. going back to corey millers reply lets hope its the end of e/c & a new beginning for NED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back