Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CathStokes said:
I still can't wait to read that one :devil:
Don't expect anything amazing... It'll be my first-ever time writing something like that. (Just a tad bit scary.)

CathStokes said:
aww those pictures are so cute. and HOT! I love Eric looking at her in the second one, 'how you doin'?'
Yeah, I absolutely love it. And if you watch the actual scene, when he's walking out, he checks her out. The full "up-and-down." It's great! :D

Heh. That was a good scene. I also adored the one in Payback when they talk about "last night", the one in Skeletons when he's so gentle with her after she tells him that she might be pregnant, and then that one in Collision where he apologizes to her and then asks if she's safe and everything...

Oh... Oh, OH! Flirting in the evidence locker in Silencer! That was incredible. Adorable. The entire scene. Definitely squee-inducing.

Were there any other really good Eric/Natalia scenes in season four?

awwww memories! don't you love them? i love the way he checked her out, too. it just said it all. i like "urban hellraisers" personally. it wasnt a HUGE moment but it seemed to me like this would of been the intro to their relationship. they have that long pause as they gaze @ each other (after he tells her "your alright, thats whats important"). in my eyes it was the beginning a beautiful thing!!

Don't expect anything amazing... It'll be my first-ever time writing something like that. (Just a tad bit scary.)

I'm sure you'll do great hun, just take your time :)

xx

You're the Eric/Natalia scene woman! Its amazing of how much you know of it. Its really cute. Gimmie a list and I'll find caps and make icons for us :D

mjszud said:
awwww memories! don't you love them? i love the way he checked her out, too. it just said it all.
It definitely does. And you know what would've been great? If she caught him doing it. I would've loved to see her reaction to that. (Which I don't think would have been anger or horror. ;))

mjszud said:
i like "urban hellraisers" personally. it wasnt a HUGE moment but it seemed to me like this would of been the intro to their relationship. they have that long pause as they gaze @ each other (after he tells her "your alright, thats whats important"). in my eyes it was the beginning a beautiful thing!!
You're right. Three-Way was more along the lines of "DAMN, I have a HOT co-worker!" Urban Hellraisers is different and a little... deeper, maybe? Their expressions kind of say it all:

normal_727.jpg

normal_728.jpg

You can tell there's something starting there... And then two episodes later is the "I had a great time last night" scene, right?

Oh, so cute. I love how she went to apologize to him. (But even cuter was was the "it's okay, nothing was taken, you're safe--that's what matters" line.)

(Screencaps from Miami Style.)

CathStokes said:
You're the Eric/Natalia scene woman! Its amazing of how much you know of it.
I guess that's what happens when you're stuck at home for a month recovering from surgery. I used to think it was kind of scary that I knew so much about them, but then I realized that I had watched a LOT of CSI: Miami to cure boredom. Now I feel like a walking encyclopedia on everything CSI: Miami. :p

CathStokes said:
Its really cute. Gimmie a list and I'll find caps and make icons for us :D
A list of the episodes they have a scene in? (I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but here it is anyway.)

• 4.05: Three-Way *
  • 4.09: Urban Hellraisers *
  • 4.11: Payback *
  • 4.13: Silencer *
  • 4.15: Skeletons *
  • 4.17: Collision *
  • 4.19: Driven
  • 4.21: Dead Air
  • 4.23: Shock
  • 4.24: Rampage
  • 4.25: One of Our Own
  • 5.01: Rio
  • 5.02: Going Under *
  • 5.04: If Looks Could Kill *
  • 5.05: Death Eminent
  • 5.10: Come As You Are
  • 5.12: Internal Affairs
  • 5.13: Throwing Heat *
  • 5.14: No Man's Land *
  • 5.16: Broken Home *
  • 5.17: A Grizzly Murder *
  • 5.18: Triple Threat
  • 5.20: Rush

... I think that's it. The ones with the *'s have what I think are the best Eric/Natalia scenes.

Thank you for the list :) After I do this set I'm making, I'll do some of them and give ya the link to them :D

*pats your head* My CSI:Miami Encyclopedia :D

ohhh. i love the pics from "urban hellraisers" wasnt it great??? im going to pimp this & i hope its ok. over @ the "wiki" site theres a "relationship" section w/ NED. you can post opinions there, but you have to check out their video (under mashups) made by LOSTMIAMINUT. its a joy to watch if your a NED fan. i watch it over & over again & it just makes ya smile!! www.cbs.com (csi miami) WIKI site.

aww, im glad it makes you smile. Someone ate my chocolate, becoming a CSI to solve the crime. hmmm...most probably Hip Hugging sister who i hate because i ship CaRWash and NED of course! Nothing against HHs, just one i live with.

hi again i had to jump over to this ship now! i bet you have a happy sis. i hope this doesnt need a spoiler box but are we worried about mondays new epi, anyone? im kinda not. but i dont know. im sticking w/ my positive happy thoughts, tho.

mj, you again! my sis is very happy. It annoys me. Im not really worried, saw a screenshot of 'it'. mj, i shall stick with my positive thoughts as well as my fabulous dreams! Soiler boxes arent working on my comp...hmnnn.

yes its me again. i know, im a bit of an addict. this show is like my "soap opera" but w/out the super mushy stuff! anyways, ya know in the eppi "skeletons"; the whole pregnancy scare thing. notice when he says are you sure? & she goes "i dont know, those home tests dont really work on me". hmmm. whats that mean? has she been pregnant before? maybe i need to take this up @ the nat thread but anyway, i just love the eppi, its so personal for the two of them to go thru that together even if it was a false alarm. & you gotta love the look on cals face when she realizes whats going on. i just love even the IDEA of them having a baby. how cute would that baby be? i could see it being a girl! cute cute

I dunno if she's ever been pregnant before or if she's seen it happen to one of her family members or if she just has the 'whole i hate tests' thing. *sighs*. Been nice to see her and Eric have a little one though.

I absolutely love NE... Made me said with how the did Natalia... The ship just like died there ): lol... There are still those moments though...

the ship is not dead, we have to keep it alive, & your right we have lots of moments, real moments not just flirting! hopefully we'll have some more soon. stay posotive. what is your fave NED moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back