Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

haha thanks.
    yep, that's me. LoveAllCsi's cousin.
    they look compuhletely ah-mazingly ah-dorable together
    and i love love love them
    oh and also, last monday's episode was death eminent

omg i remember them. they were so much fun.
    my little brother has one and i stole it from him(after reading this) and wrote Eric and Natalia all over it. but then he stole it back from me (well technically he took back what was his cause i stole it from him in the first place. beside the point. dont mind my random rambling) and then threw it under a bus and the bus ran over it and then my older brother threw it out (and sadly i couldnt get a picture)

btw, first post

2. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

<33.

It was Death Eminent that got you hooked on them? Wow... If I recall, they only had one scene together and it wasn't all that great, compared to some of the other scenes they've had over the past two seasons. That's awesome, though. I'm glad you're hooked.

If you go to CBS.com's Innertube, CBS has up the latest new episode of Miami: A Grizzly Murder. You should check it out! The scene that we were talking about earlier is in that episode. :D

Whoa. That's crazy, dude. Haha.

...I wish I had a NERF ball... My old best friend stole mine when we were in third grade... *sniffle* :(

3. Miss_Boa_Vista

ha lol

they did only have one scene together. i was totally bummered out about that. but i was sick today and yesterday so i watched the a&e marathon and one episode was the one where she told him she was the mole. the scene was super oober ah-dorably cute before he got all sad.
    and i'm glad i'm hooked too.
    and i saw Grizzly Murder today. omg i luhved that scene

awwwwww *pouts*
    boo to the old best friend lol (off topic but who cares)

4. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

i just watched it with my little brother. last night when we were both sick off topic ok back on topic. anyway she just shook her head and mouths the word 'yup'. i didnt notice it until you said anything though. so thanks

5. Miss_Boa_Vista

there were lots of scenes on monday's episodes
    happy girl right here
    =]

6. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

This past Monday was an enjoyable treat for the Eric/Natalia fans. Their chemistry is still rocking and going strong. Natalia looked fine in that dress. Eric was giving her the look. :D

7. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

loved the eric/natalia scenes. you are so right. the chemistry is still there.
    and those looks he gave her were ahhhhhhhhh-dorable

8. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

OMG...I love these two. Too bad there were no cute scenes last night. I wish there had been. I mean, I've scene snippets of their scenes but I want more, dang it!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

god, you do not know how excited i am to see this thread, we have to keep it going!!! agree totally, where were they?? they hardly even showed nat. anyway i heard that lionel ritchie song " i call it love" in the store the other day & i got all tickledthinking about their little video . i cannot say it enough, they belong together. ya know, in the history of CSIami, they are really the only couple (between main characters) that have actally BEEN together & had their relationship strung out so long! thats why they need to be back together. theyve shared way too much to be just friends.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

sorry if im not supposed to do this considering i was the last 1 to post here but we need this on the front page to bring in our shippers. WHERE ARE YOU?? any thoughts about tomorrows eppi? i cant wait. we better see some NAT/ERIC scenes.

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

hmmm, cant decide wether to ship Eric/Natalia or Horatio/Natalia. I think ill do this one.. so hey!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

yeah!! more NED shippers. so glad you decided to come this way. i just cant see nat w/ anyone but eric. lets face it horatio could have chemistry w/ a rock. its in his nature but eric & nat just look so in love to me. its like their hiding their feelings or somethin, don't you think? i heard the perfect NED song. its called "what hurts the most" by rascall flatts. its so fitting. we should have a thread on "NED" songs. i have so many.see ya!

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

okay its weird seeing the Boa names quote each other. I swear I thought for a minute, she lost her mind. -- I still love yall though! Just saying, I got caught up in it. :lol:

I think I saw one or two scenes, one that I know of for sure, The smiles that they always have for each other, was definately there!

14. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I agree. Even if they are friends, they both shared something really special with each other that they didn't share with any of the other CSIs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but their lovemaking was canon, was it not? (They did have that pregnancy scare, after all.) Sex isn't entirely fun and games... it's deeper than that. They've seen each other, and I mean REALLY seen each other. She put her trust in him, which had to be pretty important considering Eric's the first guy she's been with since Nick.

I could go on and on, but I don't want to look any more like an idiot than I do already. (I'm holding the rest of it off for my third chapter of one of my fics. [The Eric/Natalia oneshots inspired by a quote of theirs. The third chapter's quote is the one from the episode Payback: "I had a great time last night." "Me, too. Next time we'll have to actually watch the movie."] So needless to say, that chapter's going to be M. :eek:)

Definitely. It's like when they're around each other, they've got that longing for each other and all these memories of what they had in season four, but they're both telling themselves that they're not supposed to be together any more and that they need to stick to talking about the case.

Lmao! I didn't even realize that until you said it. Looking back, it looks pretty funny, doesn't it?

You guys will never guess what I just found...

Pictures from when they first met! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

(Screencaps from csi-caps.com)

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I still can't wait to read that one :devil:

LMAO. It's all good though :)

aww those pictures are so cute. and HOT! I love Eric looking at her in the second one, 'how you doin'?'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.