Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, it's Alana De La Garza... I know 'cause I watch Law and Order.

No! She seriously said that? Man, talk about coincidences... and I love the idea of a baby daughter for EDeN! She'd be a beautiful child... mommy's hair and nose with daddy's eyes and mouth. For those of you who read my lip scenario, that way Eric can tease Natalia about marrying a man with big lips so her daughters would be genetically blessed ;).

Seconded! You all have good cases and I say we put them to good use... do you think someone will be willing to write up EDeN cases? By the way, here's my idea... wouldn't it be fun to see Natalia bond with Eric's sisters? Ooh, and maybe have one of his nieces call her auntie Nat :devil:! What do you think?

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I doubt TPTB would take our scenarios into consideration, but it'd be fun to send them in for shnitz & giggles.

I love the Auntie Nat idea. What sucks is they've already shown us one of Eric's sisters, I don't think we would get another one.
    I'd actually like to see one of Nat's nieces appear & show a "mommy" side to Natalia (Eric seeing it), & then have Eric bond w/ the little girl having her hug him goodbye or hold his hand ..... and Natalia witness it all of course.
    **sorry , bolded accidentally & im to lazy to fix it**
    ~~~
    Thanks Karu I thought there might be a "La" in there, wasn't for sure. I loved the coincidence of that too!!
    ~~~

The baby would have to have Eric's lips..with a mix of both parents' gorgeous smile, but with Nat's eyes...hands down. When they have a boy, he can have his Daddy's eyes!!
    It would be just perfection if they would name thier first baby, Eden. Like a personal little gift for us fans:p...I would love it!!

Eden Maria Delko has a very nice ring to it!!!:angel:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That would be perfect! Eden Maria Delko does have a nice ring to it... we'll call her Edie for short. What about a name for her baby brother? Hmm, how 'bout Timothy Horatio Delko after the two of the important people in Eric's life? I can totally picture him with Eric's eyes and Natalia's wide eyed expression. What other characteristics should Edie and Tim inherit from their parents?

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: A little Timmy for them, that would be great. Not so sure about the name though. Maybe Tim could be the middle name....too bad we don't know Eric's dad's name.
    how cute would it be to hear a little girl call Nat & Eric "mommy & poppy"....:p What a beautiful family those 2 could have.

I thought this was kinda funny...I went searching for a pic to use for an avi with Eden, one with the signature apple tree & snake...all that. Had no real luck, anyway. It kept showing words that related to Eden & it was everything we see in Eric & Natalia!!!
    Eden meanings... "delightful" ; "place of pleasure" ; "paradise". Other words related were temptation, resistance, snake (heheehee BOA Vista), then of course Adam & Eve(a).
    I just got a big kick out of it, so fitting for them, maybe TPTB were onto that before we even were:D

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey, I was just looking up EDeN's name meanings... here's what I found:

Eric is from the Old Norse name Eiríkr, derived from ei "ever" and ríkr "ruler", while Natalia is the Polish, Italian and Spanish form of Natalie, which in turn is from the Late Latin name Natalia, which means "Christmas Day" from Latin natale domini.

I think those names totally suit them, don't you think?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^yeah, & if im not mistaken Eva means "christmas eve" or something like that.
    December 19 (obviously a day close to Christmas) is also the supposed birthday of Eric Delko according to wikipedia site, & also the 19th of December was when "payback" aired & EDeN was confirmed as a couple.

Natalia, pronounced the way Eric says her name, is also a popular Russian name, which Eric Delko is part Russian;);)

I love all the kwinkie-dinks!!:p

Boa Vista is a town/city (something like that) in Brazil, I have no idea if that's where they picked her name up from since they seem to like it there so much, but it means "good view", which I think is just hilarious.

7. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

WOW! Pretty neat folks!! Let's keep our ears pealed for when Eric starts using the name "Talia" again. BAAAAZIIINNNGGG!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ heehee... I love that he had his own little nickname for her, one that no one else used, even Nick.
    His 'Talia..so sweet :p

[​IMG]
    My EDeN piccie of the day!!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There are a lot of coincidences... too many if you ask me. I'm thinking this was planned 'cause this is how I usually connect couples with all the details and symbolism. It's nice to see TPTB doing this as well.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I do too, Karu. Especially on TV!! The coincidences & how they "match" so well is what makes a TV couple appealing, it just kinda bonds the two characters.
    Eric & Natalia are 2 people that have ALOT in common, the Latino aspect I think helps too, cause it gives them a similar background to work with.
    I'd love to know where Natalia is really from though, they just simply say she's "latino". I would love for them to put a story on her so we could find out, it's always bugged me for some reason.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

"Latina" is a pretty broad term. It can refer to people from Cuba, Mexico, or Puerto Rico, South or Central America, or any other Spanish culture.

For some reason, I don't want her to be Cuban like Eric... it's too matchy-matchy. I'd like her to have two different nationalities 'cause personally, it's more interesting. Well, we know that Boa Vista originated from Brazil, so we can assume she's at least half Brazilian. As for the name Natalia, it's more commonly used in Italy. I like the idea of her being Italian... I can totally see her swearing in Italian and Eric not have a clue about what she's saying :lol:!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I really don't see her as Cuban either. Eva herself is part Puerto Rican (so is Adam) so it'd seem natural for her to be that, but I don't really know.

They seem to enjoy the Rio/Brazil thing, so maybe that would be explored with Natalia later....like a story about her estranged father who abandoned her as a child is one of the Mala Noche gang members:lol: That would be quite the arc for her.:eek:

or they could get really soapy & she winds up related to Yelina:wtf:

It seems like we know everyone elses birthplace or at least where they hail from, so why is Natalia's like this "big secret"....:confused: maybe we aren't supposed to know yet.
    I don't really know why , & I have no proof of it, but I think sometimes her parents could be dead. Where were they when Anya was kidnapped...she never even mentioned calling them or anything, they've never been mentioned...only her sisters & in 'Darkroom' she came off as a "mother Hen" with Anya. Makes ya wonder?

~~~~
    Reading your mind....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, or maybe TPTB wants to leave that up to us. I would like to learn more about Natalia though. Her background could prove to be quite interesting. Ooh, maybe TPTB could show us what she does on her time off. I'd love to see her surf. I can just picture Eric hanging out on the beach, watching the surfers and doing a double take, thinking is that Talia :eek:? It would be one more thing he didn't know about her.

14. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

It really does not matter to me where Natalia's roots are from. It would be fine if they simply said that her family was from Puerto Rico. I do tend to agree that Nat and Eric both being of Cuban origin would be too convenient.

Way back in the Tim Speedle days of the show, there was a scene to two where you sort of got the impression that Eric Delko had a strained relationship with his father, which likely didn't get better after Marisol died. You take that and the other aspect of Calleigh who comes from a family of alcoholics, that becomes a little much I think. We don't even know anything about Ryan and his family. When it comes to Natalia I would like to see something without any background drama. Natalia would come from a tight-knit, close, and stable family. Nat, her two sisters, a brother may be cool, and her parents. I think it could be a great contrast to the strained family relationships that Eric may have.

As far as things Nat may enjoy outside of work, I just think they should take something out of reality. Eva was training to be a dancer years ago. I think it would be great if it was revealed to Eric that Natalia had a dream of dancing ballet but was sidetracked by other things. It would still be something she still loves to do.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.