Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^oooh that'd make a great photomanip if anyone could figure out how to make it!!:devil:

Nice to see you made your way out of the "garden" & into the official thread, GNRFan.... grab a Midori Cocktail:beer:
    I've been waiting for more of that FF!!!:D

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I would, but I don't have those kind of manip skills. I can only do very basic manips. :lol: Face over face... that sorta thing. :lol:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, maybe I should draw something... I've already did a couple of dance scenes and if I had reference pics of Eric and Natalia, I think I could do a tango scene. It might help me with my artist's block. Do you guys think I should do it? Oh, and another thing, should it be black-and-white or colour?

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Go for it, Karu!!!:thumbsup:
    Either "shade" sounds fine to me, as long as it's EDeN!!! You could color them pink & I wouldn't give a hoot, hun!!
    I've been thinking about a new avi, if ya get anything good or if anyone else comes up with an EDeN goody, let me know please!!!:)

5. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

GO FOR IT!! ABSOLUTELY!!!
    Personally, I think a black and white would be awesome!!
    Post it or give us link to see it if you can! We would all be greatful!

6. GregNickRyanFan

Either or would be nice. Can't you just see Eric and Nat in one of those b/w scenes like from early shows/movies... especially the detective ones. :lol:

Eric would be the detective and Nat would saunter in as the client. She'd be wearing one of those hats that the fancy women wore back then. :lol: And she'd have one of those really long cigarette things. :lol: And Eric would be wearing one of those detective hats. :lol:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Man, you guys are giving me good ideas... since we have a low supply of EDeN fanart, I'll do the detective one too. I'm thinking soft black-and-grey for the scene with Natalia in a slinky dress with an open trench coat on top of that, sitting on the edge of Eric's desk. For Eric, definitely a suit and tie with a fedora, hands on the desk with his face close to hers so it looks like they're almost kissing. What do you guys think?

8. doublehelix

Hmmmm. Let me give you some extras. Don't put Eric into too nice a suit and give him a 5 o'clock shadow on his face. The fedora would be perfect. You might even want to make his tie loosened.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Those details are good... Eric's not exactly high maintenance after all. I should probably draw his gun and holster too. I'm thinking of including background in the drawing... maybe have some files in a messy stack and one of those old-fashioned cameras somewhere.

10. doublehelix

I don't know how you would do this but for that kind of scene a glowing red neon light saying "Open All Nite" or a big glowing red arrow would be complete!! Yeah!!

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm thinking I could show it through a window. The blinds would be half way shut so you can just see part of the sign. It would also give an excuse to add moonlight to the drawing too.

12. GregNickRyanFan

that sounds really good. :) Fedora... is that the same kind of hat Indiana Jones wears?

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

The same one... which reminds me, I need to get a reference pic of one. By the way, I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my drawings so it might take me a while to post something. Be patient with me!

14. GregNickRyanFan

Take all the time you need. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You all have been busy little bees in here the last few hours:lol:
    Fedora...5 o'clock shadow...slinky dress...moonlight :drool::devil::drool::devil:..
    ..loose tie?? YES, & have Nat be loosening it FOR HIM!!

Your awesome KARU!!!
    hey if your looking for a Natalia reference pic for that "old style" drawing, the last interview that was posted in Eva's thread showed pictures of her with that type of "hollywood hair style". Very pretty!
    Oh & if at all possible put a green cocktail in her hand or on the desk somewhere, that'd be cool:p

Here's another idea if your up to it after a while....an EDeN drawing "eden style"....with the apple tree, snake, & leaf covered..umm...areas:D

wooohooohooo I love this thread:alienblush:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.