Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^Awwww, I miss LOSTMIAMINUT, she has awesome videos, doesn't come around much anymore!
    I hadn't seen that pic though WOW too bad it isn't clearer. It's definitly a photomanip...& a nice one I might add.:p

There are some great photomanip articst here at the forum, I've been waiting to get the right pics to request one with an EDeN kiss. After seeing that I want to do it even more now:D:drool:

Reminds me...
    Im a sap with the movie "the notebook" (seen it?)
    anyway, it was on last night & the scene where Noah & Allie finally confront thier feelings gave me an EDeN giddy feeling...
    Noah says It wasn't over for me...it still isn't over
    then he grabs her, kisses her & carries her ...umm yeah you get it.:p
    I kept thinking DAMN...thats what Eric & Natalia need to do...SO BAD!!!
    I'd kill for a scene like that;)

@ Doublehelix, I like the idea of Natalia possibly being a previous dancer. She may have been a ballet dancer as a child or later. Eric said to her in "dead air" have fun at the ballet. That could have just been Eric being a little booger cause he was jealous, but I also wondered if Natalia was into it, Eric knew & that's why he said it.
    Don't know. *shrugs* still, I found it humerous because Eva in real life was a dancer, mostly ballet from what I understand.
    I just want to see them dancing together!!!:D...and a similair scene to that one in the notebook :eek:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Now that I think about it, that scene would be perfect for them, but I'm not sure if it rains in Miami... there are probably storms though.

Hmm, a dancer would probably make more sense for Natalia. Though I'm thinking more salsa and tango dancing... I can imagine Eric walking past the place where she dances and casually glancing in only to do a double-take. He'd probably be thinking what is Talia doing here? Of course he'd hint at knowing about her dancing at the lab and have a wicked grin on his face... :devil:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^I actually heard that it rains quite often in Miami, but I don't really know for sure, I don't live anywhere near there.

~~~
    Well Eva in real life has picked up a gig doing those Ramba workout things... so, maybe Natalia could work an odd, silly case that involves a death during a Ramba workout; while working the case she says she does the workouts too, & is forced to show Eric some of the moves while they're reinacting the crime:devil: I'd love to see the look on Eric's face:lol:

4. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I think it would be fantastic way for Eric and Nat to start again. Can you see those two doing some type, or any type of Latin flavored dancing, with a little bump and grind mixed in? We're talking "nuclear meltdown hot" here.

Ouch! My keyboard is starting to smoke!!!

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:lol:* That's just what we need! It would be hilarious if a little Latin dancing was all it took to get EDeN back on track... but seriously, Eric learning something new about Natalia, like her speaking Italian and Portuguese... ooh, and maybe have her say something secret to him in one of those languages. If Eric askes her about it, she could just offer to teach him!

*gets weird looks* Hey, Natalia could know different languages... for all we know, she could have a very diverse ethnicity. After all, Eva is of Puerto Rican, French, Dutch, and even Scottish ancestry! Who knows what intriguing things there are in Natalia's personal life?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

They could teach Eva even if she doesn't. Adam had to be taught certain lines of Spanish in a few scenes in the beginning cause he was a little rusty.
    I'd love to see Natalia speak a different language, maybe French?!?!
    oooh lala smexy:angel:

7. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

eden banners.... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Those are nice...I like the look on Nat's face in the top one :lol: Nat:"damn, that is one sexy man".

and the bottom one:eek:...well.. what can I say ....SO TRUE!!
    They just look so damn good together:D

Hey BTW, join the EDeN social club ch3r12y:)

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*whistles* MJ's right, those are beautiful banners! We never see any EDeN fanart of any kind, so it's good to see this kind of stuff. Oh, and welcome to the thread ch3r12y!

*side note* You're from Toronto too?

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok fellow EDeN fans....I didn't get a FanFic fully written, but I did do a little fanfic/poetry style, it's posted in FanFiction /Poetry thread here at the forum, so check it out if ya want:p

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Sweet! I'm gonna go check it out... I'm seriously deprived of EDeN fanfiction. Way to add to the supply!

12. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

glad u guys like the banners... and yes im from toronto :)
    mjszud - i would love to join the club.. let me know the the website :D

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Cool! Nice to see a fellow Torontonian here...

By the way, do you guys know where I can find EDeN fics? I've already read the ones on fanfiction.net (the few that there are) and am still deprived. *sidenote* Hmm, maybe I should check Live Journal.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It's right here in the forum. I've sent you an invitation, you should get it with your private messages...just click "join" & your good to go:)

KARU, try googling CSI:Miami/ Eric & Natalia, you might find some there;) or head over to youtube & get your EDeN fix with some nice videos!!:D

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Lovely Eden banners!

I can see Eric and Natalia doing the tango. Nat would have the rose in her mouth and everything. :lol: I'd add that in my fic if I knew how to write those kinds of scenes. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.