Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

yeah, Eric, ya think?? What Eric needs to have some alone time with Nat, so they can talk and shag, and get back on track, He's lost without her.. even if it is in my own head.

2. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I wonder if the show would do a steamy scene of Eric and Natalia together. I know Eva did her share of steamy scenes when she was with AMC. I'm a little less familiar with Adam's full compliment of work. I think I may have seen him kiss some girl in an episode from Season 1 or 2 (when the nighclub burned down). I know for actors in general such doing such scenes are strange. There does have to be a certain comfort level with the other party.

The CSI franchise in general isn't really known for those kinds of scenes. The only one I know of is one with Danny and Lindsay on CSI-NY. Stella has had one or two but not with a team member, it's always been with someone outside. I don't recall seeing any on CSI-LV.

I think if ratings really started to slide, they probably would.

Anyhow, let's keep hopin'!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well Hi CATH! I thought you fell into a big pile of Catnip & couldn't find your way out, sweetums :D
    It's not just in your head!
    They do need some major one on one again, it would help him tremendously.

Maybe she could transform herself back into Dr. Maria Santos & remove that damn bullet for us :lol:
    :devil:Likes the idea of her playing Eric's doctor :devil:
    "time for your wet bath, Eric"...

They could get away w/ a little bit of steam! I've seen a few pics of Adam w/ Katherine Heigl from that show they were in ...can't remember the name..something w/ an "R" :confused:
    Anyway, I think they could it. There were some scenes w/ mac & Peyton from NY, & Danny & Lindsay. I don't know if they would go full force w/ it, but ya know this is "Miami", the show all about sex, glamour & cheeziness....i think if any one of the shows would push it, Miami would!!
    Besides, from what I understand, Adam felt comfortable doing his "love" scenes w/ Eva because they hadn't really known each other. Eva is used to the "love' scenes. Im sure to a certain degree when Adam & Eva are put in Eric & Natalia's shoes, they still have that comfortable feeling because even though they know each other better now...they have almost always had to play the role of each other's love interest since the beginning.
    I'd think they would know there is always going to be that sexual/romantic chemistry between them, so it may make it easier.

I really hope they do, go for it.
    Quite frankly, I was shocked to see the kiss between Calleigh & Jake, so hopefully that means Miami is giving the show's romantic scenes a little bit of boost!!!
    That's good for us & EDeN.. in the NOT SO NEAR future!!!

:D :D

4. CathStokes

haha, Well I did fall into one, and then I wonder what it would be like back in Eden, so here I am :D

I'm glad its not just in my head, I somehow figured you'd follow. :D

It'd help us too!

xx

haha thats so :devil: --

ooh they could do that sexy spanish talk to each other. *pokes you* You know you wanna jump on that one!

Thats true. I think they could pull it off though!

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Haha...well, if I knew any spanish at all, i'd jump all over it w/ something clever & :devil:, but I don't, so oh well.

I can totally imagine in my head how that sponge bath would play out though!!! :lol: :devil:
    They're all kinds of sexy.....
    we never know....Nat & Eric may have already had a little bathtub scene; we just didn't get to see it!
    I would bet money that they already have :devil: :devil:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hmmm, ok, did you not like the bathtub idea DOUBLEHELIX? :lol:
    Later, right?
    I know, I know...patience! I don't have them, you've probably noticed that, huh? :D

Yipee....new epis soon... hopefully!!!
    "Deep Freeze" repeat is next week...YAY AGAIN!!
    :D :D

I hope our new epis don't completely suck considering they're going to have to rush all this. :rolleyes:

Edit: had to answer the door, my post was rushed :D

7. doublehelix

Sorry, been a little preoccupied for a few days.

I didn't dislike the idea of a bathtub scene, it's just not high in ranking of what I would like to see. Let me give you and idea of what I would have in mind.

-both Eric and Talia walking on a beach hand-in-hand at sunset. Low key but very romantic.
    -A seriously steamy bedroom scene. Personally I think they should push-the-envelope with the network censors with this scene. I mean they show blood, body parts, internal organs, burnt bodies, and other various gruesome things on the show. What exactly is the hang up to scenes that are heavily sexually charged? Face the facts that Eric and Natalia are a ridiculously sexy couple.
    -The post-super steamy bedroom scene. Both have fallen asleep in each others arms. Whatever they did was reeeaaaally good.
    -Lastly. You must obviously remember Natalia's line in "Payback", "Next time we should actually watch the movie." Well, how about a follow up to that? They go over to his condo or her house and spend the evening watching a movie. Side by side with some popcorn or something. I actually sort of picture Nat asleep snuggled up close to Eric who is still watching the movie(s). Again, low key but leaves you with that warm, fuzzy feeling.

A bathtub or jacuzzi could come later.
    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

AWWWWWWWW!!! I feel warm & fuzzy just THINKING about it :p

They have to give us a sexy & romantic love scene....it's Eric & Natalia.....they're two damn sexy to have them just "in the lab"!!!** push the envelope..PUSH THE ENVELOPE **

I can totally see that image of her folded up his arms sleeping, but I think Eric should be watching her sleeping instead of the movie ;) ;), stroking her hair away from her face, gently kissing her. AWW, happy Eric!!! Love is the best medicine for recovery.
    That would be a nice ending for an episode, showing them at one or the others home, curled up on the couch...jsut like the good ol' days!!! *sigh*

Their reunion is going to be soooo awesome!!!
    They've waited 2 years to "make-up".....they're definately going to be pulling an "all nighter" when this happens!!!
    :D :D :D :D :devil: :D :D :D :D

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Bumping up the thread!!!
    So awesome news.....not only is the strike OVER but it looks like we'll be getting 8 epis starting March 24th. YIPPEEE!!*throws confetti*

Keep thinking good thoughts, guys....Natalia's arc should be coming up soon....could be really good for us!
    Even if it's just a little bit of inuendo, i'll take it!

We should have at least 1 more Natalia centered story. Eva's quote: "Natalia gets into an embroilment; dispite her best efforts, it doesn't end well"
    I really hope to see this, &hope even more that Eric will be by her side ... whatever happens.
    I think its gonna be bad. :(

I'd love a really good hospital scene w/ Eric at her bedside, holding her hand, gently kissing her forehead.

I think Eric needs something to fight for, he used to be the kinda man who would go to any length to fight for something, he was more independent. Ever since the shooting he's become " different". Maybe if he was forced to have to fight for Natalia, it would help him be a strong man & make him feel like himself again.
    Fighting for Natalia..meaning; fight for her,because she can't.
    There's a beautiful song called "fix you" by Coldplay that would go perfectly w/ that hospital scene..
    lights will guide you home
    and ignite your bones
    and I will try to fix you ...
    It's a very powerful song & could relate to Eric trying to fix her & vice versa ;) ;)

10. doublehelix

Greetings MJ! Yeah, it's been quiet on this thread for several days.

I love the idea of Eric either fighting for Nat or having to be at her side and defend her in some way. First of all it would restore some of Eric's faith in himself. It would also go a long way in restoring at least some belief with both of them that they have some sort of future together.

I do see one wee problem. Eva's quote "Natalia gets into an embroilment; despite her best efforts it does not end well."
    I kind of have to say this quote is on the vague side. On the other hand, maybe that's entirely the point. It gives very little in ways of specifics. However, there is a good side to this in that it leaves the door open to all sorts of possibilities. I tend to favor something to do with her being able to carry a gun. I think I have said it before that I think a good epi would be that Natalia gets into a kill-or-be-killed situation where she actually had to use that gun. Her actions then come under scrutiny. I think it would also be great if she acted not only in defense of herself but in someone else's defense as well. Maybe even Eric? *nod, nod, wink, wink*

It's just a great many possibilities there. Who knows where it goes!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I see alot of possibilities in that quote also.
    I take into consideration what they've given us so far though & her comments about "fear" & wanting to buy a gun, also back to her reaction to Michael Lipton from last season, comes to mind.

I think however it's played out it will definaetly involve a gun somewhere...whether she shoots to kill or gets shot herself...who knows, but I see that coming into play.

I like the idea of her "saving" Eric. I think they could really play off that too because of his "freeze" in that last epi where he got flashbacks. The thing is I don't know where "it doesn't end well" would play out, unless she gets in trouble for it for some odd reason. Maybe Stetler starts barking on her about his "notion" that her & Eric are together??
    I could also see Stetler being an ass & saying she's not fit for being a CSI & that she's scared, paranoid & trigger happy. :(

In any scenario, if it involves her defending herself or getting hurt in the process, I think it will provide us great opportunity for Eric to step up & defend her in any way he can!! ;) ;)

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Burned was on yesterday and their little scene was so sweet and natural - as opose to other scene Im trying really hard to forget :( , even my mom said they should get them back together.

I really like all your ideas, girls. I wouldnt mind a steamy EDeN scene at all, on the contrary. and I think the idea of him fighting for her - to win her back or to save her, is really good. they should definitely think of that one. because, to be honest, i dont like this "different" Eric that much

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree CAROLINA, Eric's change is getting old for me. I still like him, but I always liked how he used to be when he would get mad at a suspect & give them that flared-nostril glare...now he looks at a suspect w/ sad eyes & a frown. Like he just lost his dog or something. It's just not the same Eric, but w/ all tv programs & thier magical way of making things happen ;), Eric will end up "Eric" again!!

He'll get it figured out ;) ;) he's well on his way!!

14. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I agre with the other poster, in wanting Eric to fight for Natalia, as he was protective of her early on when they started to connect. I would like for him and Natalia to bring things out on the table, and when they get back on track, a love scene to follow.

15. CathStokes

I love you Eric, but quit changing! We loved you the way you were. Nat loves you the way you are. Quit it! Or I'm gonna play whack-a-eric!

Hopefully once the show comes back, they'll be all figured out with all that stuff.

He was protective over her earlier on. I wish we could just lock them in the closet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.