Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

You just made an astute observation! We should keep an ear out for Eric addressing Natalia as "Talia". When he calls her "Talia" their is some genuine affection behind it. If he starts again, it will be definite sign things are
    starting again!
    :) :D :) :D :) :D

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Hi hon :D

you're right...that "Talia" par was absolutely cute :D
    and yes....TPTB first show the sexual part :devil:....but then there was the love/romantic part...that's why I think this is a great couple...I mean they really love each others :D

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well ya know when I first heard that, I thought he was just saying her name really fast & that I didn't hear the "na" part, but then after viewing certain epis like "skeletons" & "collision" over & over again, I realized he really was calling her 'Talia. **giggles like a school girl**

It was in when he said "I believe you, 'Talia" in "skeletons" in case anyone is wondering.

Anyway, I always thought it was sweet that he had his own little nickname for her. Then Nick came along & he called her Nat, then Calleigh calls her Nat. Eric called her Nat in "deep Freeze".

Could he of called her Nat, because he doesn't remember the old 'Talia days?!?! Hm. Who knows. ;)
    I know I won't only look for those signs though, because maybe TPTB liked "Nat" better than "Talia".

Either way, I like it when he calls her Nat, too!
    Then again, the way he pronounces her whole name gives me goosebumps from head to toe!!!! :D :D
    Sometimes I hear the way the others say it & im like" NO...YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!!!! Ya have the roll your tongue at the end of the "lia" . They need to take lessons from Eric on how to say her name, 'cause it's just not the same!
    Im heading into the smutty pool thinking about it, so I must go now! :devil: :D :devil:

4. doublehelix

I actually find the name "Nat" , well, kind of unflattering. I know that it's just short for her full name of "Natalia" and that there's no malice or anything behind it. It must be just me, but when the name "Nat" is put out there it just reminds me of the word "knat"- a small biting insect. Hardly something I would associate with Ms. Boa Vista!

There is something kind of elegant about "Talia", it just sounds better and fits the character right. I also really like the idea of "Talia" being Eric's secret name for her.

I'll bet one day they'll be in the lab or on a scene and Eric will slip up and inadvertently call her "Talia". Thing is, she'll catch it. "Did you just call me 'Talia'?" Then he'll have to explain his way out of it, and he won't do it very well.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, I couldn't stay away.

:lol:Ya know, I thought of the bug too. I like it all the same though.
    I always imagine her Dad calling her "Natty" & pinching her cheeks as a small child.

You described it perfectly...."elegant". It does fit her well. But it has to be for Eric ONLY!!!

Your "in the lab" scene just gave me a great epi idea.
    Suppose this happens NOW instead of later & this is what will "kick" Eric's memory. He'll wonder why the hell he just called her that.
    Eric can grin & shyly say " I don't know why I called you that".
    Then Natalia can say "you used to call me that all the time"
    Then the famous WHAT THE FU&% look from Eric!
    He'll begin to wonder....

Do you want to continue DOUBLEHELIX???
    ....we could have our OWN script written by the time the writers strike ends. :D

6. doublehelix

DAMN! IT'S BEEN REEEEAAAALLY QUIET IN HERE!
    Yeah, Yeah! I know. Writer's strike and all.
    I wonder MJ. Should we try our hand at fanfic? :confused: :) :confused: :)

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Ive just seen the the eoi with Eric being back on his job after the shooting and the two of them were so cute together. she was so concerned about him.

its sad that this kind of scens are no more cause they were one of the best

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Are ya talkin' about "Broken Home"???
    Ya know, I'm not sure I mentioned it here in this thread or not, but just for a little tid bit.....the last time Eric smiled before his shooting was in "man down", the scene w/ him & Natalia in the lab & they were just all too cute, him standing once again, so so so close to her :D
    Going on, the next time he smiles is in that epi "broken home". When she goes to him while he's looking over evidence afraid he's made more mistakes, & she cheers him up by showing her own faults. I loved that scene!!!
    Natalia brings out such a good side of him, & she can always put a smile on his face, no matter how bad things are at the time.
    That whole episode showed him struggling w/ being back at work, & Natalia got him to smile. Love it!! :D
    Plus, it seemed like she went in there to "check on him". ;) ;) So sweet! They are just so perfect for each other.

Don't say "no more" :D, we will have PLENTY more!!!
    At least we've gotten his "concern" in "burned" & the scene in Deep Freeze.
    Whenever I view scenes where the characters are "friendly", I try & put myself in their shoes w/ my own male friends or brother-in-law, & I came to the conclusion that if it were me who popped my shoulder & a male friend was there, he wouldn't of HUGGED me. Maybe rubbed out my arm, offered an ice pack, asked if I was ok, patted my back, but not hug me!!!
    There was more meaning behind that scene than just a way for the writers to "open up" Jake & Calleigh's relationship.
    No siree...

Ok, DHELIX, I love people who take the time for FF, but I usually like to do it episode style, scenarios that I know would be fitting for the show's style.
    Any episode scenarios for EDeN you have in mind???
    I have an epi idea that i've already shared w/ FLO. It's what I would really like to see happen. What's yours?

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I was refereing to the episodes that are already filmed since S5 is premiering here. I really really really hope there will be more lovely EDeN moments when the strike is over which will hopefully happen sooner then later

I dont really have elaborated ideas or such but more of a wishes for scenes. in this case I would LOVE the 2 of them go dancing to some latino club. or just shake the hips on some party, like he would ask her to dance with him and then they would put quite a show on the dancefloor - body contact is always good :)

ps: what s FLO?

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

What's a FLO, you ask?
    :lol:That would be FLORRY86, a poster here, & EDeN fan.
    Sorry for the confusion ;)

Yes, dancing is a MUST for these two!!! & dancing very closely, lots of hip action!
    Hmm, maybe we need an epi where those 2 have to sneak in
    undercover at a club (as a couple, ya know ;))& they get busy on the dancefloor while investigating...... all kinds of smiles & eye sex.
    I'd also like to see them undercover investigating a Hotel....they have to go in as a pretend Newlywed couple, they stake out in the Newlywed suite :D :devil: :D

Anyone else see the little deal on Miami's website where Eva gives a tour of Miami hot spots, & she mentions "if Natalia & Delko hung out at that Hotel, they might still be together "(they show flash of 'silencer' scene).

THEY NEED TO GO TO THAT HOTEL!!
    :D :devil: :devil: :D

11. doublehelix

Gotta kind of disagree here. Mixing work and play can be dangerous for these two. I mean this has got to be A REAL DATE ! He asks her, and she accepts! Look at it as a sort of reconciliation, they go on a real date instead "not" going out on a real date.

I totally agree about the style of dance, lots of Latin style bump and grind, smiles and eye sex to spare. The music would be very important! I keep coming back to a song that was in the "Miami Vice" movie where Colin Farrell and Gong Li were in Havana together and dancing to this great Latin rhythm. That's what we need!

Ummmm, the hotel comes later. ;) :D ;) :D

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No, no. Here's the plan, let me explain.
    The Hotel is for later after they've reconciled. ;)
    The dancing I would like to see after he recovers from Mr. Bullet & "remembers" her. The night out dancing could just spark things up a bit, pushing him to ask her out on an official date. That's the way I would want it to go.
    I just want him to come out & say "hey, have dinner w/ me"....she smiles & says "ok"....that would be enough to satisfy me for right now. ;) ;)

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

They display sexual and romantic tension, with just a look. They still have it.

14. doublehelix

And to think. Eva never auditioned in person for the part. She was in New York and the audition was by video. It wasn't as if they had a chance to put Eva and Adam side by side. They just lucked out.
    One person on another board said to me that Adam would look good and have great chemistry with damned near anyone. I tend to disagree with that. The chemistry between Eric and Calleigh, although they make good friends, isn't that great.

You're right about one thing-they show sexual and romantic tension with just a look! Whew!

:p :p :p

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Absolutely!! These two will never be "just friends".
    It is the look of loooovvvvve! ;)

That's alot of what makes their chemistry so good, in my opinion. Alot of times, they don't have to say anything at all, it's all in their actions, facial exprssions & how they play off each other.

Look at "payback". There was hardly any dialogue there, yet their interaction oosed w/ passion.
    There's a part where he's just calling her name & she hears him & smiles (but doesn't show him) then turns around & says "hey, what's up" very casual like.
    Just that part where he's lookind down, almost shy-like & she's still staring right at his eyes, then at the end of the scene, Eric keeps glimpsing over at her through the glass, then slyly smiles!!
    That said it all!!!!
    This is a pure case of boy who "loves women" too much, who meets his perfect girl, & has to struggle this time to really "win" her. ;) ;)

By the way, I was watching the end of 'Bang, Bang' last night. Eric talking to Horatio about his "problems".....the Dr. tells him his chemistry is all off....go figure!
    YA THINK, ERIC??
    He'll find his way back ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.