Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 4 brought out a much different Eric!! Conflicted, maybe! But yes, they had something good there. You could see that!! It was written, it's not some fantasy that EDeN shippers have concocted up in their heads over some slight flirty scenes. The writers PUT them together & gave them a real love story :)

Foreshadowing in Chain Reaction? I can see that, somehow. Im not saying he's going to up & fall head over heels in love w/ her right off the bat, but I think the writers were showing something there. Eric & Natalia are still close, can't argue w/ that. I don't think that will ever just go away. They have a connection, a personal past together & things are good between them.

I would really love to see Stetler start a fued between them. About her shoulder pop scene, i've wondered if somehow Stetler will find out about this & Natalia will point at Eric. I think we'll see a trust issue be placed between them somewhere, I don't know why really, I just feel that coming on. ;)

I was watching S5 finale yesterday and they matched :)

and I have a question: have they ever actually kissed on-screen? because if not - and I dont remember seeing a kiss, they so owe us one. at least

sometimes I feel like they change writers mid-season without telling them what really went on before becuase Eric wasnt the only one with a sudden and strange personality change

Unfortunatly, there has been no on screen mouth to mouth kiss.
Im sure you know the 'Silencer' scene, when he was up behind her....everyone knows that scene!!
That was as close to a kiss they got, I kinda always thought he either kissed the back of her head or was smelling her hair, I don't know but he was doin' somethin back there to make them both smile!!! :D :devil:
Oh & I love the part when Ryan came in you can hear Natalia say "stop" all quiet like. he probably grabbed her butt or something :lol:

They have held hands, hugged, been face to face soooo verrry close soooo many times. We definately deserve to see them kiss!! ;)

Check out the pics in my banner...no manips!! All for real scenes....I just want to put thier faces together in the one from 'silencer' when she is standing 1/2 in front of him, he's half behind her...you can see her back is right up against his chest :D
When she looked back up at him in that scene they were just mouth to mouth!
Ya know he was about to give her a big smackaroo until they got interrupted. :rolleyes:

Thier chemistry just ooozes, doesn't it?
*sigh* they just light up the screen, no doubt!

Im all giddy now!!! :D

We MUST bump up the thread, I swear we spend more time discussing them through PM's then we do here!!! :D

Awesome EDeN Episode Alert: 2 of them actually..
A&E tonite Silencer & Skeletons!!!
I'll be there with bells on because I love them so very much!! :D

Maybe if I keep watching it over & over again I can figure out exactly what he's doing behind her. :eek: :p

Oh yes, the locker scene in "Silencer". That great chemistry just ooooozes in that scene. My observation is that when Eric comes up behind her, he giving her a gentle nuzzle on the back of the head. What really stands out in that scene is the total confidence that Adam displayed in doing that scene. No hesitation at all just came right up and did it. I actually thought that was better than if he had come up and kissed her. :devil: :) :devil: :) :devil:

well he was definitly close enough to give her a kiss, but yeah, the standing behind her scene was still just awesome!!

If you take a look at any of the other CSI couples from any of the other sister shows, those couples just don't carry it as well. My opinion anyway.
They seem so natural at it & more like how a real couple would react to seeing each other.
It sounds highschool but it's kinda that "giddy" feeling you sense during that scene...it showed that they REALLY REALLY like each other!
:D

So very cute!

Eric and Natalia were the first canon pairing of the CSI series I shipped.
I felt the drawness and those eye catching looks between Eden, which reeled me in.

they were my first too, all the characters had their little moments that were left up to the viewers' imagination, but EDeN was such a "for sure" pair that it made it so much nicer to ship them.
Plus the writers did excellent in putting all the good, real life stuff into their relationship!

They were & still are the good stuff for me, I wouldn't of become so into this show if it weren't for them.

Im watching a rerun of Deviant from S4 & did anyone else notice how bummed Eric looked when the lady told him that she miscarried.
He was so sad for her....im sure it made him think of Nat & the whole pregnancy issue from the previous episode. ;) ;)

Gawwd, they really need to have a baby. That child would be so gorgeous!
I could totally see Nat pregnant too. They can title the epi, Skeletons pt.2!!!

Well, 'Collision' is on in 30, I must go make popcorn & get situated on the couch!! :p

normal_817.jpg

Ok, just making sure I can still bring over images!!
Now i know im not the only one here so, come on....2 more weeks!!

I need some suggestions....if you were writing a romance novel about EDeN, using my avi screencap for the cover; what would you title the book?
One or two words only.;)

*bumps in*
Hey I'm here:)

Ok with this screencap I'd say "I know that smile Eric Delko":devil:

Oh gosh...I need some new EDeN episodes.
I miss all those cute moment between Eric and Nat:rolleyes:

ps: yeah mjszud it worked :D

I need one for the screencap in my avi:devil: Tell me that doesn't look like the cover of romance novel?! :lol:I love it!!

That screencap above is from Collision....yes indeed she knows his smiles.;)
DAMN that elevator door...it just had to open didn't it.:scream:

Eric: are you safe now?
Nat: he's in jail.
*long pause..Eric angry face*
Nat: Im okay Eric *pause;smiles* and were okay.
Eric: *smiles; gets ready to speak*
DAMN ELEVATOR dings:brickwall:
Eric: I guess some things you can count on.

EDeN....meant to be!!!;)

I still think that scene was probably the most important scene that our pair have had.
First of all-the chemistry just comes out in the scene.
Second-It looks real and not forced. Didn't seem like either Eva or Adam had to try very hard to make the scene work as well as it did.
Third-It speaks volumes about the potential of the pair.

As MJ has said a number of times, Eric was a hair's breath away from falling hard for Natalia and that scene showed it.

I'm still being patient.

Well since this season seems like it's already almost over, ive started pondering over next season & what I hope for EDeN.

Considering this new rule will probably stick (another obstacle for our couple) I would like to see everything back to normal next season. Meaning, I want them to all take a break from in the lab love stories, but keep the good interaction, a few clues that EDeN is still "there".
For Eric, I want him to focus on his job, & get back on his feet again, back to his old self.
Nat has been all about her career since Nick's death so I think she should get a new love interest. Someone outside of the lab & someone who won't be played out as a serious boyfriend. Imagine how they played off of H & Rebecca. Like that. Nothing that will overwhelm us w/ "fluff".

A story/plot i'd like to see is this new guy being a charming, young lawyer who will eventually start to notice how close Eric & Nat are & gets a little jealous, maybe even making a few nasty comments to Eric.
Eric i'd like to see him just concerned, not really JEALOUS, but look like he isn't thrilled seeing Nat with another man. Mind you, Nat won't fall hard for this guy, he's just in it for the plot.

Onto, the scenario. Eric decides to fight back against Carmen, the lawsuit chick, & this lawyer/boyfriend is the one defending her.
This makes Natalia irate & she of course takes Eric's side, also getting angry that he is defending a woman who uses abuse to trick men.
They wind up in court, Natalia sits in to watch (on Eric's side) causing all kinds of tension w/ the new man.
While on the stand, Eric tells the story of what happened w/ Carmen. (w/ some flashbacks)
This makes Natalia all mushy again.
The lawyer/boyfriend uses the excuse that Eric has anger management issues & makes a comment about him fighting w/ a coworkers ex-husband (Nick) just a week before the Carmen incident.

Eric wins, Nat & the new man break up (Natalia gets in his face to defend Eric)....more of EDeN's past resurfaces now that she hears he fought w/ Nick.
Patience...more patience.
Hopefully by the end of the NEXT season we will get something major on them reuniting.
In the meantime Id really love to see Natalia play any kind of part in this lawsuit matter.
I think she just fits there!;)

Just a reminder to anyone who doesn't ever venture out of Shipper Central...Eva will be on EXTRA tomorrow... Mon. for the Paris Fashion Week segments!!
(tomorrow) don't forget to grab a Midori Cocktail (the green stuff) in honor of St. Patty's Day & our favorite couple!!!!:D:D
Have a good one & be safe.
:beer::beer:
We should have some EDeN to discuss soon....her arc has got to be around the corner....
lets hope for something BIG & hope more for Eric to get his head together!!
I think he needs to visit his therapist some more & talk about all that "off-balance chemistry" he was talkin about in "BBYD".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back