Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

They would make beautiful babies. I vision Eric to be protective of his daughter when she's in her teen years and having a boyfriend. She would be daddy's girl.

2. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

::Raises glass:: To Eric, Natalia and Maria Delko! I want the new season to start today just to see if we get some EDeN moments. I hope. Oh well, I only have 4 days to wait.

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I missed the epi with H & Marisol wedding but I dont see them marrying in chirch. they seem to be outside people. and beach would be perfect. both in white, barefoot, her hair let loose in the breeze *sighs*

they would look good with a child. I just can imagine Eric being all overprotective and making her totally crazy. as for a name, nothing against Maria, I like it. and maria delko sounds beautiful *raises a glass* but I would go for something like Teresa and they could call her Tessie or maybe Liliana. I will have to think this one through ... Mariana, its like Maria but different :)

I just now realized that they are Adam & Eva - yeah, Im slow like that *blushes*

4. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

Oh CAROLINA, you're not slow. I didn't realize it until you posted it. Adam and Eva. ::giggle:: I love the name Teresa. Hmm...how about two daughters. Teresa and Maria Delko. So cute.

Oh, and I wrote a fanfiction. Here's the thread link Ready, Set, Don't Go

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: :lol: :lol:You guys are so funny. Adam & Eva ; duh!! Im kidding, ya just made me laugh! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw them together was, I wondered how much crap they got at work over being 'Adam & Eva'. Its crazy that name came to me LITTERALLY at like 3 oclock in the morning, & I thought OMG did TPTB put this together already. Perfection it is!!

I say we just give them a buttload of kids & give 'em all the names. I could see them w/ 4 or 5 in that big house w/ a nanny. Eric would be TOTALLY protective of them. Do you think if they had a boy they'd name him after Horatio? He'd be the godfather! Oh no I just had the infamous 'I am the godfather' scenario but w/ superH doing it...uh, scary. The thought of him w/ more power.eek!! OK carrying on....

I am almost a little scared for the new season to begin, it seems like they all return w/ new & changed attitudes so I just fear what they've done to EDeN. Im anxious to see how they play off of each other w/ all the new spoilers..it makes me nervous. I will still totally hold out for epi 5 "deep freeze". So far they've been switching around epis 1-4 so if they start to change epi5 I'll be sure to announce it but for now....YAY! 1 MORE MONTH TO GO! Dont care how they do it I just want them to freakin' touch each other already....it has been way too long ! See ya gals!

6. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

1 more month?
    seriously?
    awesome.
    or close to awesome.
    It's kinda close
    but still kind far
    I didnt realize that it was only a month away
    Seriously, EDeN actually makes me look forward to Mondays
    Just Can't Wait

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I didn't even notice that it was Adam and Eva either. Oh boy.

As for the name of their child. I see a girl and I still like the name Danielle Maria Delko. Thus, it was used in a story. A still on going story might I have. I need to update... Anyways...

It's almost time. The new seasons here. Bring it on baby!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

1 month away is like FOREVER now after reading & viewing some new stuff. I dont know if i'll make it through the first 4 epis w/out ripping out my eyeballs.
    there are some short clips in the spoiler thread of Ryan & Nat where shes learning to shoot but for some reason I couldnt hear it so I cant tell if theres any sparks. Anyone see it? & yes now Epi 4 (the Speed return epi) is now scheduled to air Oct. 15; epi 5 "deep freeze" is to air oct. 22 (my birthday-yay!) Thats the one when she pops her shoulder & eric comforts her! I really wish I knew where all this was leading to. & im not seeing anyone named Rich on any epi credits either so I dont know if theyve changed his name or axed his part. spoilers can change so im at a freaking loss right now...PHLAWWW! who knows!
    You girls are going to have to help me through it cus if I dont get EDeN i will freak out!

If TPTB turns this season around on us once again I will send ROTTEN apples to the studio. Kidding, but seriously what do you think is going on? UGH, im feeling just bummed now!!

9. Miss_Boa_Vista

ohh ohh
    I'll help send them rotton apples.
    no, just kidding
    But seriously, if they do switch it around on us again, I'll scream.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

EDeN PIC OF THE DAY
    [​IMG]
    Ive decided to be in a better mood about EDeN today. Im keeping an open mind about all our facts that we have based on EDeN & this pic is one of them. From "looks could kill". I loved this epi 'cause Eric showed so much concern for her & even after everything they had been through w/ the 'mole' & the 'triangle'. They still had it, Adam & Eva even said they were NOT dead so Im just waiting for the day to come when Eric starts to remember those feelings for her & that comfortable bond they have together.... he will, no doubt.

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys i'm sorry i haven't posted in a while...been busy. but anyways. i'm so jusr GGGRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: at the stupid TPTB for switching around the eps!!!! for several reasons!!!! now i have to wait longer for EDeN, CaRWash, and other things :mad: I don't want to wait!!!! i want EDeN now!!!! :mad: *mumbles* stupid TPTB....

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, im pretty sure were still getting epi 5 as epi 5. I dont think they have switched that around so we shouldnt have to wait any longer that what we would of anyway. Plus, I know what your REALLY mad about..epi 4. Time will go by fast, trust me, it'll be here before ya know it :D. You never know maybe there is some benefit to them switching & making that "scene" w/ uh.. you know who, come right before the epi w/ the scene w/ uh...you know what. :confused: Maybe its working for us EDeN fans!

Heres my toast to the new season & EDeN.....*cheers* Passes around Midori cocktails!! :p

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Eric needs to wake up and get Natalia back in his arms.
    She is good for him.

14. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

"I ask for one [guy] and I get two. I love it." WTF? Why does Calleigh get two guys? Don't get me wrong, I love Emily Proctor, but come on! Natalia needs some love too, and although I'm starting to become a fan of the friendship between Ryan and Natalia, I want her with Eric. And I want Ryan and Calleigh. WTF are they doing? They have gold in EDeN and CarWash! That interview thing made me mad. :mad: The good news is the triangle is not a confirmed spoiler, so I guess I'll just relax.

:p

15. Miss_Boa_Vista

too true
    Way too true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.