Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
doublehelix said:
Calleigh and Ryan? Never really gave that pair a look. Besides, Calleigh has her hands full with Jake now. Her "bad boy". I will still put money on EDeN though. :D :D

i beg to differ :devil: Ryan is a bad boy too. remember the whole some women just like bad boys and and then she smirked at him like she knew that he was talking about him and her :D it's all there....

anyways back to EDeN!!!

I hope we get some good EDeN scenes this season!!!

Think I have an EDeN scenario here.
There's been a great deal of posting on the return of Tim Speedle as a hallucination to Eric Delko. A spoiler on another board quotes Adam Rodriguez as saying "Delko has been doing a good job of masking his trauma." Additionally, the hallucination of Tim Speedle sends him into some kind of tail spin. Obviously, Delko is going to start having some problems that he can't run from.
Now, we've all heard/read the interviews from Eva Larue. She states that her character will be paired with "One of the boys" but this time in a deeper, more empathetic, caring way.
Put it together. Eric in his post-trauma stage is Natalia's dude-in-distress. This is the setup. Bank on it!! :D :D

Oh I so agree w/ you. Im not so sure who the mystery man for Nat is for now, but I really feel like it will evolve into her & Eric's relationship. There is WAY too much evidence pointing in their direction. From what im getting w/ spoilers & interviews is that Eric is not fighting for Calleigh, which will push him back to Natalia, I think. It is definately her turn to 'take care of him'. I just posted a song on their soundtrack thread that totally fits the scenario of him & his problems & her 'saving him'. Check it out, it a great song!

& I think i've said it before but remember Eva saying "They HAVE(not HAD, mind you) great sexual chemistry,she can't HELP but be totally attracted to him" & in Adam's he said "I think their past will have an impact on his & Calleighs development"...so im thinking maybe they'll get to the point where they cant control that sexual chemistry anymore & something is going to happen.... hmmm ....sex maybe??? Then they'll be forced to deal w/ their relationship once again!!!

Let's hope something does happen. I was kinda sad that they barely had a scene together to start out my season. But, we all know thats going to build up. Way up.

Eva said that EDeN didn't really have an emotional connection. Sure, they liked each other and there was a definite physical component. Soon they may be able to build that connection. :p ;)
And I'm still not convinced, as some are, that it's going to be Nat/Ryan. As far as I know Nat is supposed to meet with this shooting coach in the next epi. Problem there is that Ryan is going to have his hands full being the body guard to the this teenager. Using logic I would have to guess Nat's new interest is going to be someone else.

Oh my gosh... I've neglected this thread so much! I'm really, really sorry! I just started college and I'm already buried in tons of work.

I haven't completely forgotten about EDeN, though. I've been focusing a lot on writing my "EDeN Goes to Disney" fic. I have a specific date (December 29th) that I want to put it up on ff.net and I need to have it completely finished when I do. Yeah, I'm starting something now that isn't going to be up until the end of December, but it's probably going to take me that long to write it. And I promise that it'll be good! I've got much fluff planned and an AWESOME final chapter. :)

I did create an EDeN LiveJournal Community, if you guys want to join. It's pretty dead right now, so we need some new members to liven it up!

mjszud said:
Im seriously starting to think that Eric does not remember Nat as the lab Natalia, his ex, but seeing her as Nat, the new CSI trainee...
I agree. Once he got shot, he lost all recollection of him and Natalia as a couple. (That's what it seems like, anyway.) They were all chummy/flirty pre-shooting and now they're just friendly post-shooting. (Although there have been a couple of cute moments here and there since "Man Down.")

mjszud said:
I just couldn't imagine Eric not feeling anything IF she was to ever get involved w/ someone else.
Same here. Eric would definitely have some kind of reaction to Natalia dating someone else... and I think it would be a rection that would make us all happy. I can't see him just going, "oh, congratulations." I definitely see him being concerned and protective... checking the guy out to make sure he's okay, and getting closer to her.

CSIFray said:
Ack, blah. The title describes my feeling. I don't like this. They can't be leaning towards those two again. Nope. Refuse to believe. Spoilers in our favor, might maybe. I'll live in denial land if I must. But, I don't think they'll be heading down that road again. Nerrrrp.
I don't think we have anything to worry about. There's nothing in any of the spoilers that even hint at Ryan/Natalia. All we have to do is wait for Eric to accept Calleigh/Jake and Natalia to finish what I'm sure will be a short relationship with Rich. It's all good. :)

mjszud said:
Courtesy of SHEHIR posting pics in Adam/Delko's thread, theres some pics of him & Eva is also w/ him. It is supposed to air Sept. 20 (MiTRL). I'll have to check my listings, im not even sure if I have the channel but I'll watch just to see them on stage together. Theres lots of laughs in the photos, so, im anxious to see what is so funny!
Oh my gosh... If you hadn't mentioned that, I never would've seen those pics! Thank you!

*dreamy sigh* They look so gorgeous together...

mjszud said:
We do NEED our EDeN don't we.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Did anyone find that as funny as I did? We NeED our EDeN! :p

mjszud said:
But speaking of the future...what kind of wedding do you think they'll have?
Isn't Eric very, very Catholic? As much as I LOVE weddings on the beach, I see it taking place in a church... probably a traditional ceremony, but the short version. (Those long ones just kill me sometimes.) He'll be wearing a tux, but I don't see her in the traditional wedding dress with the crazy veil... Actually, I'm not sure what I see with her dress, but I know it's not one of those really traditional ones.

bethybug said:
And, speaking of weddings, what about kids? How many kids? I picture them having two little girls, Daddy's little princesses. Aww...I might have to write a fanficion now.
I see a boy and a girl... not twins, but somewhere around the same age. The boy will be named after Speed and the girl after Marisol. Most definitely.

mjszud said:
ya know us EDeN fans have a thing about the way Eric says certain names.
Oh gosh... I always have to take a cold shower after he says Natalia or 'Talia. <333333333

Need4Speed said:
don't forget we still get Eric popping her shoulder back in and the hug!!!!!!
I'm gonna need a doctor next to me when that scene comes on just in case I have a heart attack. And even if he/she can't save me, I'll die happy.

doublehelix said:
Eva said that EDeN didn't really have an emotional connection. Sure, they liked each other and there was a definite physical component. Soon they may be able to build that connection. :p ;)

And I'm still not convinced, as some are, that it's going to be Nat/Ryan. As far as I know Nat is supposed to meet with this shooting coach in the next epi. Problem there is that Ryan is going to have his hands full being the body guard to the this teenager. Using logic I would have to guess Nat's new interest is going to be someone else. [/quot

Is that the next epi... I couldn't remember?? They didn't have anyone named Rich on the credit listing for that epi. :confused:
So heres a scenario.... she & Rich are flirty & practicing everyday but yet she still hasn't told anyone else from the team...come epi 5 (the embrace) Eric questions her arm problems & she finally tells him that she is having problems shooting tehn of course hed respond w/ "why didn't you come to me to help you" but you know she just doesnt want to bother him w/ it & its not something she is proud of..then he'd convince her to let HIM be her coach!!
Total speculation but the thought is so very lovely.... I just cannot wait to see this epi & the expressions on their faces when it happens!

Hey BVFAN, glad to see you stop by!!!

Ive wondered why they never really ask Adam about how Eric feels about Natalia but yet her interviews she does comment on it....Gee, because Adam knows that deep down Eric really loves & adores her, maybe?

Correct about one thing, there is nobody named "Rich" listed as a character in a recurring role in this epi. I still strongly doubt that it will be Ryan. But I have to doubts that Eric will be the shooting coach. This person tends to be described as Nat's "new" interest suggesting someone not seen before. Eric really would not qualify as a "new" interest.
I will stick by a prediction that if there is to EDeN again it will happen later in the season when certain story lines have shaked out.
Well, there is a "Rick" that is a Rick Stetler, the a_____e
who's has a vendetta against H. He is listed as coming back in the next epi. Doubt it is him as well. The only two names left for a male are "Gil" or "Robert", could be one of those two.
Guess we'll find out tommorrow night.
If any one can tell me, where are the spoilers that identify Nat's new interest as "Rich"? Are these spoilers on other boards? I would also like to know where the spoilers are coming from for the so-called Eric/Natalia embrace supposedly on epi #5? Maybe we should consider the sources. :confused: :confused: :confused:

wow...i missed a lot...been busy...band competitions.

i'm actually kinda excited to see what happens and to see of TPTB will actually follow through with anything they have said...wich as you all know in the past they haven't!!!!! so i really hope that we get some EDeN soon. oh and i wrote an EDeN poem...you can all read it over in the fanfic poetry thread :D

I have been doing some detective work. Well, for all of the characters credited on the "Cyber-lebrity" epi. There is nobody listed as "Rich". I have watched the trailer for this epi a number of times. Sorry there is no glimpse of Nat and the shooting instructor anywhere in it.
What few spoilers I have read don't really say anything about Nat and her new "interest".
One thing did get my attention when I was reading through the guest credits and that was someone named "Robert" played by Brian Krause. Anyone watch "Charmed"? I guess he played "Leo" or something. Seems like a reasonable candidate.
We'll find out tonight. Just don't let it be Ryan. That will ruin the show for me. ;) ;)

The only time the name "rich" was mentioned was by a poster from the spoiler thread, who also posts the majority of new spoilers. I asked about Nat & she said in an epi w/ her instructor (named Rich) she was "flirty". Thats all that was actually said & I wanna say that it was in a different epi, maybe epi 4?! As for the "embrace", it was in the spoiler thread for the summary of epi 5's epi titled "deep freeze". This is how it was put: Apparently Natalia pops her shoulder when picking up a box of evidence & when Eric pops it back into place, he comforts her until the pain eases; Stetler sees "the embrace" & takes it the wrong way. That is what ive read!! As to what will come of that scene, who really knows, they (the poster) say its supposed to be platonic & well... maybe the initial embrace isnt meant to be a romantic embrace but that DOESN'T mean that it wont spark things back up!!!

I do totally agree w/ you DOUBLEHELIX on EDeN coming in later, tho. Im hoping to see some kind of connection between them again, maybe in the next few epi's or possibly EPI5, that will be just like 'the beginning' for them. I still think something is going to happen to her, I just do. February sweeps maybe? I think Rich is really Nick!!! Plot twist...helloooo!! Time for Eric to wake up & save her...hellooo!!

Look for clues: almost always they'll start to throw in little things about her 'abuse' or 'nick'. That will tell us if there is a storyline somewhere. Whatever it is, I seriously DO NOT think the instructor/love interest is going to be an actual "love" for her. Something else is going on , I can smell it!!

How could it be Nick? He's dead. I'm leaning in the direction that "Rich" will be someone not previously seen. I'm also leaning in the direction that if a relationship does form it likely will not go very far or something will end it early.

^^^^ Oh thats just my own strange little theory!!! So what if Nick faked his death (so he could frame Nat for it) & then had massive plastic surgery & changed his identity??? He could of easily set up Nat, knowing she would come to condo to check on his 'date', not to mention him luring her into bed the night before so that her DNA would be in the bed. Here are several other things that bug me:

In "internal affairs" Alexx goes into the hallway & says to Ryan "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CUT INTO NICK TOWNSEND" (leaving him there....)

The whole restraining order deal...Natalia said "he wanted to pay me back"

In "looks could kill" she tells Horatio "HE REALLY WANTS TO HURT ME, HES JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME".... what better time then when she thinks he is dead, & he'd know of her arm & shooting problem so he would assume she is defenseless.

And even more.... notice how him & Eric fought in "internal affairs". Is it just coincidence that in THE VERY NEXT EPI he gets in the middle of a domestic violence dispute?? Nick could of set him up too, knowing that that would make Eric tick!! Plus, tehy have yet to 'resolve' anything from that deal, it was thrown in & we all know his big arc from last season was his shooting so whats w/ the added arc out of no where right after Natalias's whole ordeal also.

& did anyone notice after "internal affairs" they completely dropped it! No one even asked her how she was doing or anything, & again here she was in this same little scenario that Eric was dealing with & she had no emotional response to it. It was the same thing she had just gone through practically!!! Even after Hagen died they gave Calleigh some kind of emotion from the ordeal but w/ Nat it was nothing!

This is TOTALLY my crazy brain making something out of nothing im sure but, I think its something to consider.

Did anyone happen to notice that Eric was just ever-so-slightly on the obnoxious side this epi? Or was it just me. Especially in that lab conference room when they were taking DNA samples from Ryan's hands? He made slightly crass joke and then caught himself. I think we're seeing the beginning of the tailspin that Delko goes into just before he sees the ghost of Speedle. Don't know what this means but I am getting anxious! :confused: ;) :confused:

Im glad someone else noticed that too! I posted my remark about it in the Adam/Eric thread but didn't get anyones reaction. I totally saw it. Ryan kinda peeved me though cuz it seemed like he was kicking him down, then Eric realized it wasn't funny & left the room. I was sad for him, he almost looked 'embarrassed' by it. He was very different. Plus when he was in the lab & he saw Ryan in the picture, he laughed, it just seemed unlike him to do that. I would of expected him to roll his eyes or something, or even just make a smart ass comment. But, yeah, you could really sense something in the 'processing Ryan' scene. Im anxious, too, but I soooo hate seeing him like this so I hope they don't make too much into it. I don't mind seeing him recover but I hope to god that TPTB let him be a little bit of the 'real Eric'..... I miss him. Do you think Natalia could bring him back???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back