Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Ack, blah. The title describes my feeling. I don't like this. They can't be leaning towards those two again. Nope. Refuse to believe. Spoilers in our favor, might maybe. I'll live in denial land if I must. But, I don't think they'll be heading down that road again. Nerrrrp.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im still leaning towards it being a way for them to get back together. Call it wishful thinking, don't know, but I look at all our facts we have & the big factor here is that they've never really had an 'ending' to their relationship, & yes sometimes continuity is awful w/ Miami but not w/ a relationship. I just think they would of played them differently w/ each other (eric/nat) after the revealing of the mole if they didn't want to continue off their relationship at some point. Interviews I tend to look around 'cus they can't tell you too much, but somethings Eva said that are sticking w/ me... she said "I don't know how much of a love interest it will be" but 2 people will be in love". To me that could also mean that her & Ryan will 'show' signs of an interest & then her & Eric can reunite. Same point if it's this Rich guy. I just cannot see them together...& even more Corey Miller saying 'were not Grey's Anatomy & don't plan to be'. In my view I see that as a way of him saying that they don't plan to match up all their characters. I just refuse to beleive that it will go that way w/ Ryan & Nat. When I sit back & look at the past 2 seasons & what they've done w/ eric & natalia, I just cant say that i beleive fully that it is over between them. It may take 1/2 the season to get them back or more, but I have faith in knowing that we will. You HAVE GOT to remember this is Miami & they looovve to play games w/ us viewers, so as far as them misleading us into thinking that we will have a whole season of jake/cal/eric triangle & nat/ryan relationship.....maybe they'll play off it at first but im still waiting for epi 5. If they wanted someone to be there for her when shes dealing w/ her arm & to have a mushy moment w/ then why wouldn't it be Ryan or Rich??? Platonic or not...thats just not possible w/ Eric & Nat...sorry, there is no such thing as 'just friends' between them.
    Gosh, that was alot, sorry, you know I cant stop once I start. Heres a little truth for us to chew on until epi 5.

From epi "skeletons"
    Eric: "should we?" *waves hand as to give hug*
    Natalia: "that's how this(*gesture between them*) all got started".
    THATS HOW IT ALL STARTED!!! FROM ONE SIMPLE HUG!!!
    Think about that....seriously....

3. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

hmmmmm
    true
    very very true

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Isn't it though?? Don't give up people! Last season, in the beginning it looked as if EDeN could reunite & then midway thru it, well as we all know.. Eric lost his freaking mind!!! So I wouldn't be at all shocked if what appears to be one thing right now could be switched around later. So far every single time they start to get back together...something happens, so im just waiting for the right moment to hit when they can continue down that road again.

Courtesy of SHEHIR posting pics in Adam/Delko's thread, theres some pics of him & Eva is also w/ him. It is supposed to air Sept. 20 (MiTRL). I'll have to check my listings, im not even sure if I have the channel but I'll watch just to see them on stage together. Theres lots of laughs in the photos, so, im anxious to see what is so funny!

5. Miss_Boa_Vista

that is very very true.
    i hated that whole "we're getting sorta close. there might be something here" and then
    BOOM
    all is gone.
    hopefully all is back

6. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

I want EDeN back together. I love Carwash and I love EDeN. I hope they don't try to put Natalia with someone else because if they do, I'll cry. Maybe we should so some sort of fan project. Send in a bunch of letters or like a scrapbook to Eva La Rue and Adam Rodriguez. I don't know. What I do know is that, as EDeN fans, we need to make ourselves heard.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

we could start a petition!!!!! then send it to TPTB!!!!!! i really really miss EDeN!!!!!!!! I want them back!!!!!!! They need to realize that they NEED each other!!!!!!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hello BETHYBUG, nice to see you here!!! Glad your a fan. We do NEED our EDeN don't we. I think the petition sounds great, in fact I mentioned before somewhere that we should send in loads of apples to the studio to represent that we are begging for EDeN!! I will say though, & I probably said it before, Corey said they do what is best for the show & don't focus on message boards & things. I think that works for us though, they brought in Natalia & put her w/ Eric when it was him & Calleigh That fans wanted, so, my theory is that regardless of all the e/c shippers, they were obviously feeling EDeN when they saw those 2 spark up the screen together! There is no doubt that they don't have the most remarkable chemistry together!!! They make it WAY TOO obvious.

But speaking of waiting...I was reading in the new interview about Sara (Jorja Fox) getting her peice of paper when she first got the role & it said 'love interst for Grissom'. I know its a completely different show but, my god, it took them like 7 years to officially hook them up. So are we going to have to wait an eternity to get back EDeN??? I'll freakin lose it if I have to wait out another god knows how many more seasons before they get back together!!! If poor Eric lives that long! He needs her now though. NOW NOW NOW!!!

But speaking of the future...what kind of wedding do you think they'll have?
    Im thinking on the beach, both in white, barefoot in the sand, Horatio there beside them, Cal & Ryan in the background crying....*heehee* SORRY that was wrong, I know, I just couldn't help it. It was there in my image.*smacks self*

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i had the same image of Cal and Ry together in tha background holding each other too :devil: but anyways back to EDeN....

i think thier wedding would be at sunset on the beach so that way everything will have this amazing orangy glow. with Natalia in a white sundress similar to Mairsol's in Shock. and Eric in white shorts and white button up t thirt.

10. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I want Natalia and Eric to find their way back together, where they are both open about how they feel first, then they build towards a strong relationship.
    I can't see E/C as the destination. They just don't equate together. calleigh is more in tune with jake. So bring on EDEN.

11. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

I could definitely see them having a beach wedding. I just can't see them in a church wedding. Natalia and Eric just don't seem like the traditional type to me.

And, speaking of weddings, what about kids? How many kids? I picture them having two little girls, Daddy's little princesses. Aww...I might have to write a fanficion now.

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Oh em gee, I have been -insert long word for unactive here- haven't I? Sorry.

Here's my deal. Good points made to mjszud.

Wedding? Beach scene for them, I must say. Maybe towards the end of the day. Ho-hummm...? I dunno... Beach is what I see in the horizon (tehe)

13. Miss_Boa_Vista

hmmmm most definately a wedding on the beach.
    and kids? at least one girl, definately.
    yeah two girls sounds good too
    I dont know, I mean yeah U can see them with a boy, but I can picture Eric being the oveprotective dad.
    Anyone else?

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i see them with two girls named Anna Marisol Delko and Maria Rose Delko. i'll bet they'd be so cute!! :D i'm kinda wishinf the pregnancy scare in Skeletons wasn't a scare but the realthing. that way we'd have our EDeN and a cute little kid with the fabulos EDeN!!! :D

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

OH I looove all those ideas!!! Eric & Nat I could totally see casual & traditional, but remember in Shock when Marisol was marrying H & Eric was saying thats not how their family does things & bla bla bla. He is, or was...all about respecting his religion so: would it be a "must" to get married in the church w/ the whole family & all? But realistically sticking to 'Miami' fashion, it'd have to be beach!!!

Kids....absolutely! I don't see any other couple pulling off kids, but I do them just cus they already snuck in the idea in "skeletons". Im hoping that was a lead up to what is REALLY in store for them. I would lovvve for her to have his baby!!TPTB could write it out good for them... they love the drama between these 2, & like real life drama, not 'at the lab' drama. I could see them taking EDeN over & beyond, they already kinda have! Lets keep hoping, folks.

I like Maria as a little girl for them... close to Marisol, so she would be like the namesake. Oh god & I could imagine how Eric would say it, ya know us EDeN fans have a thing about the way Eric says certain names. Sorry..but, uh, yeah im pretty sure theres not anything exciting about the way he says Cals name. Beside Maria is my 2 year olds middle name & it's Eva's middle name!!! I wonder what Natalia's middle name is? Everything would in the "ia" sound. Kinda funny.

New toast: hold your glasses high!! To Eric, Natalia & Maria Delko!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.