Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Hey, Hey. Sorry, I've been quite busy. Have to remember that school has started back, I'm in high school and football games have now started back, and I went on a mini camping trip last night.

I've also been working on that danged fanfic. I keep getting to points where I need to take a couple days to think about the next part because of the complexity of it and I think that the point will need to be handled just so.

Anyways, I'd sign the petition. For sure. Seeing all those facts put together, it's simply undeniable. Thanks for keeping vids up for us. I haven't had time to really watch one in a while, but I have caught them (interruption throughtout so I had to pause) But, they were wonderful.

I have seen some EDeN fanfics out lately too. Yay! Has me all excited whenever I catch one. I accidently caught one just now actually. It just said CaRWash but there is some EDeN thrown in. That's wonderful!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hey there hon, glad to see ya back! What is it the CSI's say...the truth is in the evidence!! or is it ..where the truth never lies. Oh well, whatever, my point is that EDeN IS EVIDENT!!!

You all MUST go check out HANGEL'S vid "the scientist" for our beloved EDeN! Its awesome, check it out!!! Bring tissues, sad Eric in hospital alert. Poor baby, he needs Natalia.....

3. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Watched it. It was really good. Though, apologetically, I can't remember if I left a comment. Sorry.

We're so close to the new season. I can't wait. This summer has been killing me and its time for me to see some new stuff between these to. Er say?

4. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

I completely agree. New things to uhh well talk about would be great.
    Though we are doing pretty well :)

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

have any of you read my CaRWash fanfic? it says CaRWash but it has lots of EDeN too...and some H and Yelina...so if you like all those ship then please check it out!!!!!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok guys we have just a few weeks ahead til we get our EDEN back. I know,the wait is absolutely killing me. So, maybe this will help us get by this week. I opened a thread about if you were TPTB what kind of epi would you write? Its non shippy tho, so how about we play it here w/ EDEN.

Share w/ us what you would write in the epi ....Miami style that is & how it would revolve around Eric & Nat. Maybe how they would get back together or shine light on their past, whatever comes to your mind. It could be serious or humour, whatever you like. No rules apply here since were in our own thread.
    Give it a try... just think of it as a MINI FAN FIC but 'episode style'. Even if it's just them saying a few quotes that you would have them say (if you were TPTB) just try it... :)

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

ho humm, I'm not sure how I'd handle that. For real. If I really had the chance to tie it into an epi. My things are usually set apart from the real stuff that is happening unless I make it in the future. So, I truely don't know.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So, should we start passing out the Advil again?? Im not sure but this was listed in the spoiler thread. I may not get it word for word so please feel free to read it there if you want. Most of it we already kinda know, but here it is: Basically she said shes psyched about her character getting more personal & that she gets a love interest. She says: "I don't know how much of a love interest it will be, but, we are going to get a few new characters & a couple of people will end up in love". She then goes on to say that Natalia will be a 'bad shot' & struggle to get her gun permit & thats where the love interest comes in, he will be the one coaching her.

Im not assuming it's Rich, the instructor, & heres why. Im thinking that her 'struggle' will have to do w/ her arm & that her popping it in epi 5 will set up what is wrong w/ her arm/shoulder. Easily she could wind up learning to shoot in the lab & it could be Eric who ends up coaching her, since so far, he's involved w/ the 'arm pop'; I could see him worrying & wanting to know what is wrong especially if its from the abuse thin(Nick breaking her arm). We know how he is when it comes to that. As for what couple is to be in love: Who else even has the initial bond between them to be ready to fall in love? Nat & Eric. I could be way off, but I can't see it in Calleigh's character to officially be in love (or id say her & jake since they have a past); her & Eric? I just don't see it going there w/ what we have to go on.; Nat & Ryan? Ryan is so ambitious & competitive in the work place that I think a 'love life' will be farthest from his mind. Horatio? Him & Nat have no bond even remotely close to be love so I can just almost gaurantee it wouldn't be him. The way they started to portray Eric at the end though where you could plainly see he has changed, I could only see it being him wanting a love life. As for the female, he only has the bond & past w/ Natalia. They are the only 2 READY to be in love. It takes more time than just 1/2 a season to "fall in love" eespecially on a crime show where theres only bits & peices of their relationship. No one can touch Eric & Nat's relationship. It just doesn't seem to be in anyone elses character. Besides H & Yelina.
    What do you all think ???? Seriously, not just based on what i've said, but your own thoughts. Prove to me that its not JUST me beleiving this!!!!

9. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Ey yii yii

Other than H/Y (Cause they've had that thing going for like, 5 seasons), they are the onlys one I can think of too. No one else has really had anything. Jake and Calliegh's relationship just started. And, I had this deiscussion in school with my friends, you can't really say your in love within a few weeks, in my opinion. So there there.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Heres a new Question for us but it kinda ties in w/ a spoiler/teaser so I'll box it to be safe...
    So it's still very possible that maybe she'll just 'like' this 'coach' but then fall in love w/ Eric. Who knows but here's the question...
    We know he was once jealous of her & Ryan so what if Nat starts to date someone else (not necessarily Ryan) how would he feel & would he act on it? Would he say or do anything? Would he start to feel for her again?

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the more I see of these two the more I like them. they are really sweet

Eric seems to be quite passionate so he might very well get jealous in case she shows interest in someone.

oh, and I really like the name EdeN, suits them really well

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hi CAROLINA, nice to see a newbie over here!!! Not that I don't adore my fellow EDEN fans, but its always nice to hear a fresh voice on these two.

I just couldn't imagine Eric not feeling anything IF she was to ever get involved w/ someone else. I think w/ Nick it was different because that was her ex- husband & Eric knew it was a complicated situation. You could tell that he didn't like it though! If she gets involved w/ anyone, no matter who it is, I am only praying that it will force them back together again & that THAT is the sole purpose behind it. The PTB have yet to give the relationship any closure so I can't personally see them just blowing it off, especially after Nat questioned him about Cal. I know I seem stuck on that, but to me it was put in the episode on purpose & for Natalia to mention it - on purpose. It just seemed like a sign for what was coming.

I went over to the epi archives @ Miami's website to read what it said under "burned" & the epi w/ her walking in on the cheek kiss. Anyway, I never really wanted to see how they "put it" but I looked anyway & ya know it seemed like they expressed alot on Natalia 'questioning' him. Even more so than how they expressed Cal kissing his cheek, which was more 'like a sweet gesture' than a romantic one. Don't quote me on that but thats close to how they put it. Anyone else feel like that when you read it?

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

EDEN pic of the day (sorry..ok...2)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Always watching each other"

14. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Thanks for the pictures. Defiently been in need of those. They are great.

I've still pondering over everything, and I just don't know. It's all so bliffy to me.

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

those are great Mj!!!!! so great!!!!
    and i just saw a diff promo and it was Ryan teaching Natalia how to shoot not this other guy. It makes me sad cause now it seems like the stupid TPTB are leaning towars Ryan/Natalia and Calleigh/Jake....which totally would destroy two of my ships!!!! :( at least there's one of my ships that TPTB likes.....H and Yelina . but for EDeN....not to happy :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.