Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, they are so gorgeous! The next few months are going to feel like a freaking lifetime to us. Oh what the hell, it'll be sooo worth it!

Ok, so the new spoiler has me giddy all over & about to geek-out so before i explode, im gonna try & venture into a new topic....Has anyone wondered what Eric's couch looks like? It must have awesome support springs!! :devil: :devil:
Lets play a game: 'Create Eric/Nats "love" seat' what color, fabric, so on..is he a leather man? What do you all think?

Hum, I'm not sure. It has to be nice. He's a bachelor. Their money's usually spent on couches, TVs, and beds. But, like I said, I'm really not sure what it would look like, though I'm sure Natalia likes it.

ok here's a try....

Eric's couch...Black leather, very comfy, easy to lose jewlry(remember the bracelet incident?)....so before going on it take it off :devil:

:lol:eek:h yeah, ya know Natalia likes the couch!

comfy, definately! Black, probably, although the thought of clean-up makes me wonder.. Leather I could see too, however I bet that would be noisy, but easily wipeable (not being gross here, im simply stating the facts).Good choices! Mybe its one of those oversized sectional couches. It'd have to be big enough for both of them. 'course i'm sure eventually they'd venture off onto the floor (or rather fall) & into the bedroom. in the hallway, on the kitchen table, against the counter....ok *pulls head outta gutter once again* This is Eric Delko were talking about, I doubt it was candles, rose petals, & satin sheets!

Further news: The 'soundtrack' thread is up & running, just to let ya know....yay! FRAY I thought i'd leave "first cut is the deepest" for you to bring over since it's your favorite!! :p

Yuh-yay for the sound track thread and for letting my bring "First cut is the deepest" I'll check it out here in a minute. Catching up on some fanfics i missed while away this weekend. Season four is officially started. Heck yes!

ohhhhhh really really excited now
i love this thread
truly my favorite thing right now
bring a smile to my face, you people do
and in the theme song, i'm not positive, but i think i'm pretty sure.
It says Eva LaRue and then the picture of her.
However, in the wayyyyyyyy left part of the frame, you can kinda see Eric.
I think.
Just thought I'd say that.

Just thought that I'd tell you that Ch 2 of "Nothing Nice to Say" is up. I'm starting to update again. "The World that Is" will be updated next. EDeN stories are at the top of my list at this point. Let's get the ball a'rollin'

yeah i see Eric as one of those right here right now, forget the preperation and forget the bed! kinda guys :devil: i mean he had sex with some random girl outside of a building for crying out loud!! so i don't think he's worried about where he does it :devil: we should ask Natalia :devil: and now that i think about it...i see Ryan as one of those candles, rose petal and satin sheets kinda guy. i don't know. we should ask Calleigh :devil:

and yay! song thread!! i know the perfect song for them!! *leaves to go post song*

Miss Boa Vista you've lost me, hon. What pic of Eva & theme song? Did they come out w/ a new opening to the show? (they need too) & they can show Eva & Adam standing next to each other looking ever so damn sexy, she could be pulling off his shirt, he can gaze into her eyes......"its why Miami is so hot". That would be Horatio's line :lol: :lol:

I was so excited to see all the songs already...YAY!!! *does a little jig in the chair*

I think Eric would be a little more gentle & romantic this time w/ Nat, don't ya think? Theres no denying that he doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve when it comes to her, & hes turned into more of a teddy bear since finding out about her ex being abusive. I think he'd always be afraid of hurting her, not intentionally, but ya know, it's probably something he thinks of; kinda like how they never disagree on lab stuff & he doesn't ever get mad at her, which I looovve about them. I could never see him getting in her face; however, I'd love to see him just grab her & kiss her, already. The waiting needs to be over, damnit! :mad:
I could totally see Ryan as the rose petals & candle guy...then he'd throw a towel down on his satin sheets before sex so he wouldn't get them all dirty!!! *heehhee*

mjszud said:
Lets play a game: 'Create Eric/Nats "love" seat' what color, fabric, so on..is he a leather man? What do you all think?
Eric, a leather man? Absolutely. It's a three-seater. A light color... maybe beige. Decent-sized... enough for them to get "down n' dirty" comfortably. The three throw pillows are black, beige, and orange, but they're almost always on the floor. ;) I can't see a blanket anywhere.

... Yeah, that sounds good enough for me. (And for my next chapter in my fic of oneshots. :devil:)

mjszud said:
Miss Boa Vista you've lost me, hon. What pic of Eva & theme song? Did they come out w/ a new opening to the show?
No, no new opening. She's talking about Eva's short clip in the opening credits. It's from the episode "Payback" when her and Eric are talking about "last night."

normal_mia-0500-040.jpg

Hmm, i noticed that. Yup. I think he'd try to take it a bit slowler... Though no promises can be made...

Anywho, I updated my story 'The World This Is.' I'm just in such a EDeN-ie mood lately. I just want to keep writing. If only my muses would be on my already started stories, not new ones to make. Gasp.

i wonder if they're going to have new cridts though. i'm tired of looking at the same one for the last like what is it 3 seasons now?

Ok, I gotcha now, MISS BOA VISTA. Yeah, I do beleive the black blotchy blobbed area would be Eric! HAH! I never noticed that but ya know Natalia ONLY smiles like that at Eric so I should of known.* HEEHEE* Is it from "payback" tho, cus she has on a bluish/green blouse in that epi & for some reason her shirt in the opening credits look yellow?!

BOA VISTA FAN, great idea for the couch...Eric w/ throw pillows, ya think? & no blankie, huh, hmmm. I'd say 'burr' but this is Nat & Eric, im sure it was plenty WARM enough!! :devil:

Im thinking leather or a type of suede, maybe a coffee bean brown or sandalwood color,a pit-group style, 1 somewhat-soft blankie in black (like the faux fur ones), 1 throw pillow (black, in opposite fabric of couch) & im giving them a big screen tv 'cus I think he'd have one! :)

2 more months, girls, 2 more months!!! YAY!! Oh, We will definately all be here to celebrate w/ Midori cocktails the next day!!

heey guys, keep forgetting to post, until MJ here made me remember. aww, i love all the pics, Natalia and Eric are such flirts!!! I really cant see them with anyone else. oh, Need4Speed is here. as a fellow CaRWasher, I REALLY hope Natalia and Ryan are just being good friends, I cant see them happening either!! Sorry to hear that we are getting bashed by HipHuggers!! (I would know, I live with one). :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back